Home Buy 2 bedroom properties for sale in London Viewing properties 1 to 10 of 2,996 (Change search)

You are not logged in. Log in / Register

Menu

2 bedroom properties for sale in London

Win an iPad Air 2

Tell us what you love about living in your area for the chance to win an iPad Air 2. Terms apply.

Here is a list of 2 bedroom properties for sale in London. The dropdown boxes allow you to customise your search for 2 bedroom properties for sale in London. Click the 'Save property' link to save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in London to your property shortlist where you can review them at any time. Alternatively, narrow your search to alter your search for a new home, or view these properties on a map.

2 bed properties to rent in London

2 bed properties for sale in London

Thames Quay, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse for sale

Boasting impressive living and entertaining space, ultra-modern interiors and a generous terrace, this stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment is enviably situated within the Chelsea Harbour complex. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed penthouse for sale in London through our Chelsea estate agents.

Arrange to view this property

The Heron, Moor Lane, City, EC2Y

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Located on the 32nd floor of the exclusive The Heron development, this outstanding two bedroom flat boasts substantial living space finished to an exceptional standard and striking views over London. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Clerkenwell estate agents.

Mendip Court, Battersea, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an incredible 3,533 sq ft of luxury living and entertaining space, this incredible two bedroom apartment is arranged over three floors and features four balconies and three underground parking spaces. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Battersea estate agents.

West Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on a sought-after residential street in Belgravia, this attractive two bedroom flat offers bright and beautifully presented interiors with ample living and entertaining space. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Chelsea estate agents.

Tower View, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale

Tower View is a uniquely stunning two bedroom lateral apartment on the sought-after North bank of the Thames, offering breathtaking views across the river and the iconic London skyline. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our New Homes estate agents.

Sydney Close, South Kensington, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house for sale

An impressive two bedroom artist's studio set in the heart of Chelsea, providing stunning lateral living space, striking decorative details and volumes of natural light owing to vaulted ceilings and tall windows. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed mews house for sale in London through our Kensington estate agents.

Dawson Place, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

A superb two bedroom flat enviably located moments from Notting Hill Gate and Westbourne Grove, boasting stunning interiors, spacious accommodation and a garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Notting Hill estate agents.

Park Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom, third floor apartment boasts generously proportioned living space finished to a high standard and an ideal location in Mayfair. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

Whitehall Court, St James's, SW1A

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably situated in a prestigious building overlooking the London Eye and the River Thames, this generously proportioned two bedroom flat combines classical décor with contemporary fittings. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

Park Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a superb portered building just south of Oxford Street, this fantastic two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with classic décor. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

London property

Call 0800 369 8667 for further information about selling your home in London, or to find out how much your property is worth