Home Buy 2 bedroom properties for sale in London Viewing properties 1 to 10 of 2,949 (Change search)

You are not logged in. Log in / Register

Menu

2 bedroom properties for sale in London

Edit search

Save search

Here is a list of 2 bedroom properties for sale in London. The dropdown boxes allow you to customise your search for 2 bedroom properties for sale in London. Click the 'Save property' link to save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in London to your property shortlist where you can review them at any time. Alternatively, narrow your search to alter your search for a new home, or view these properties on a map.

2 bed properties to rent in London

2 bed properties for sale in London

Dreamtime Gallery, Hillgate Village, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Located in the desirable Hillgate Village this wonderful property offers contemporary features, hi tech additions such as Lutron Lighting, multi room hi fi and gorgeous reception room with high ceilings. Freehold. Read more about this 2 bed house for sale in London through our Notting Hill estate agents.

Arrange to view this property

Moor Lane, City, EC2Y

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Located on the 32nd floor of the exclusive The Heron development, this outstanding two bedroom flat boasts substantial living space finished to an exceptional standard and striking views over London. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Clerkenwell estate agents.

Ennismore Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Fantastic two bedroom seventh floor apartment boasting bright spacious rooms, located in a smart portered development in sought-after location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Kensington estate agents.

Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Recently remodelled to an impeccable standard, this unique two bedroom flat offers sublime interiors within a wonderful period builing. With a private roof terrace the property enjoys incredible views over Belgravia. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Chelsea estate agents.

Great Windmill Street, Soho, W1D

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom flat with its own private entrance is arranged over four floors in the heart of Soho, offering an expansive reception room, exceptional master bedroom with private terrace and balcony. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

Rose & Crown Yard, St James's, SW1Y

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located in the heart of St James's, this stunning two bedroom split-level apartment offers contemporary living space with two private balconies. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

Kensington Gore, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

An impressive two bedroom apartment providing stunning lateral living space that benefits from interior-designed, elegant detailing, bespoke fittings and versatile interconnecting spaces. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Kensington estate agents.

Hyde Park Gate, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This is a stunning two bedroom flat is set on the raised ground floor of an elegant mansion block with 24-hour porter and allocated parking, offering a fantastic reception room, two generous bedrooms and lovely kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Kensington estate agents.

Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located in a desirable garden square, this unique two bedroom apartment has been extensively refurbished to offer stunning living and entertainment space. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Kensington estate agents.

Hertford Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxury apartment is arranged over the second floor of a charming Georgian terrace house built in circa. 1764-1771 by Henry Holland boasting charming period features and a sought-after location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

London property

Call 0800 369 8667 for further information about selling your home in London, or to find out how much your property is worth

Take a tour
My dashboard
Saved properties
Saved searches
My email alerts