Home Buy 2 bedroom properties for sale in London Viewing properties 1 to 10 of 2,730 (Change search)

Menu

2 bedroom properties for sale in London

Here is a list of 2 bedroom properties for sale in London. The dropdown boxes allow you to customise your search for 2 bedroom properties for sale in London. Click the 'Save property' link to save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in London to your property shortlist where you can review them at any time. Alternatively, narrow your search to alter your search for a new home, or view these properties on a map.

2 bed properties to rent in London

2 bed properties for sale in London

Thames Quay, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse for sale

Boasting a majestic living and entertaining space with ultra modern interiors and a substantial terrace, this stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment is enviably located within the Chelsea Harbour complex. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed penthouse for sale in London through our Chelsea estate agents.

Arrange to view this property

Hans Crescent, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Just moments from the beautiful green open spaces of Hyde Park, this superb two bedroom property is located within a prestigious portered block. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Chelsea estate agents.

West Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Prestigiously located on a sought-after residential street in Belgravia, this desirable two bedroom lateral flat offers bright and beautifully presented interior with ample living and entertaining space. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Chelsea estate agents.

Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

An incredible river-front apartment with spectacular views of the River Thames and offering very spacious rooms with a high standard of modern interior décor. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Pimlico & Westminster estate agents.

Palace Street, St James's Park, SW1E

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting beautifully presented interiors with an expanse of living and entertaining space throughout, this desirable two bedroom apartment is set within a secure residential development moments from St James's Park. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Pimlico & Westminster estate agents.

South Audley Street, Mayfair, W1K

This stunning two bedroom apartment situated in the much sought-after Mayfair Village offers excuisite interiors finished to the highest standard and benefits from lift access and porter services. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

Recently sold
Why not find out the value of your home or view all W1K property market activity

Berkeley Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set in the heart of Piccadilly close to Green Park, this well proportioned two bedroom flat boasts high-spec fixtures and fittings. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located in a desirable garden square, this unique two bedroom apartment has been extensively refurbished to offer stunning living and entertainment space. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Kensington estate agents.

Wigmore Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an attractive mansion block, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented accommodation with high ceilings and chic interior décor. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Marylebone estate agents.

Whitehall Court, St James's, SW1A

My rating

Save to shortlist

Wonderfully located at the front of a highly prestigious building over looking the London Eye and the River Thames, this sizeable two bedroom flat combines classical décor with a crisp atmosphere throughout. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

London property

Call 0800 369 8667 for further information about selling your home in London, or to find out how much your property is worth