Home Rent Find a property to rent

Narrow your search of London?

Central London, East London, North London, South London, West London

We have found 1,960 2 bedroom properties to rent in London. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in London. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in London to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

De Vere Gardens, High Street Kensington, W8

per week ( pcm) £24,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Recently refurbished this superb two bedroom apartment boasts fabulous accommodation in a secure residential development, located moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

Clabon Mews, Knightsbridge, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £17,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Arranged over four exceptional floors and boasting a cinema, terrace and garage, this luxurious two bedroom mews house offers unrivalled accommodation in the heart of Knightsbridge. Read more.

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Superbly refurbished to an outstanding standard throughout, this refreshingly bright, two bedroom apartment epitomises the height of luxury with amazing décor and two fabulous balconies offering great river views. Read more.

Charles Street, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxury apartment offers gorgeous period décor throughout featuring wonderfully high ceilings, spacious interiors, a stylish en suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and superb separate dining room and fitted kitchen. Read more.

The Bishops Avenue, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

With a superb location on the exclusive Bishops Avenue this fabulous two bedroom apartment features stunning interior design with luxurious fixtures and fittings and secure underground parking. Read more.

Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering beautifully arranged and a contemporary finish, this stunning two bedroom flat is situated within an imposing period conversion near to the fashionable shops and restaurants within Knightsbridge. Read more.

Lowndes Square, Knightsbridge, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £12,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding two bedroom apartment is set on the third floor of a prestigious portered building close to Hyde Park and boasts state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings and a fantastic amount of entertaining space. Read more.

Trevor Square, Knightsbridge, SW7

per week ( pcm) £12,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an impressive building that was once part of Harrods, this is an outstanding two bedroom flat boasting luxurious and generous living space with air conditioning, underground parking and concierge. Read more.

Lyall Street, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a stunning living space with two generous bedrooms both with en suites, this stylish apartment has been refurbished to a beautiful standard and benefits a sizeable balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Westminster, Westminster, W1K

per week ( pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within a prestigious development in the heart of Mayfair, this two bedroom fourth floor flat boasts stunning, contemporary interiors throughout and benefits from a lift and porter services. Read more.

Lowndes Square, Knightsbridge, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £11,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from an excellent entertaining space with substantial reception room and fabulous eat-in kitchen, this magnificent two bedroom apartment is situated in an ideal location. Read more.

Woodstock Mews, Marylebone, W1G

per week ( pcm) £11,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Arranged over three floors and boasting generously proportioned and bright interiors throughout, this striking two bedroom mews house offers contemporary décor and a superb location adjacent to Marylebone High Street. Read more.

Tudor House, London Bridge, SE1

per week ( pcm) £11,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the tenth floor of an amazing new development, this two bedroom apartment boasts stunning accommodation including a large reception room, contemporary kitchen and a delightful roof garden with jacuzzi. Read more.

Park Lane, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Affording spacious interiors with attractive décor, this wonderful two bedroom flat is enviably located on the fourth floor of a prestigious development within easy reach of Oxford Street and Piccadilly. Read more.

Queens Gate Terrace, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £10,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Quite simply one of the finest properties currently available in Kensington and Chelsea, this luxurious two bedroom apartment is arranged over two floors with spacious interiors and plush furnishings throughout. Read more.

Metropolitan Wharf, Wapping, E1W

per week ( pcm) £10,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this magnificent two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors. Read more.

Portman Square, Marylebone, W1H

per week ( pcm) £10,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a portered building overlooking beautiful Portman Square, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers elegant living and entertaining space with a private balcony. Read more.

Metropolitan Wharf, Wapping, E1W

per week ( pcm) £9,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this incredible two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors. Read more.

Gledhow Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

per week ( pcm) £9,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in popular Gledhow Gardens with access to two amazing communal gardens, this is a unique and refreshingly bright two bedroom flat with impressive high ceilings, contemporary fittings and two lovely balconies. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, Earls Court, SW5

per week ( pcm) £9,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within a well-maintained mansion block, this beautifully presented two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts spectacular views from a balcony which runs the length of the property. Read more.

Clarges Street, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located just north of Piccadilly, this fantastic two bedroom apartment combines luxurious interiors with generous living space and offers a fantastic position close to a wealth of amenities. Read more.

Lowndes Close, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £8,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Peacefully tucked away, this beautiful two bedroom mews house offers light and airy living space with modern interiors and off-street parking. Read more.

Upper Ground, South Bank, SE1

per week ( pcm) £8,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This chic two bedroom apartment is set on the twentieth floor of a new luxury development, offering contemporary living space throughout and boasting stunning views over central London. Read more.

Cadogan Place, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £8,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on Cadogan Place with views over a pretty garden square, this wonderful two bedroom apartment offers an abundance of living space with a grand reception room opening onto a sunny balcony. Read more.

Cadogan Gardens, Sloane Square, SW3

per week ( pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from King's Road within a period conversion, this delightful two bedroom split-level flat offers generously proportioned living and entertaining space. Read more.

Flood Street, Chelsea, SW3

per week ( pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Offering a beautifully finished interior, this stylish two bedroom maisonette flat is located on one of Chelsea's most popular streets leading down to the beautiful banks of the River Thames. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated in a prestigious address, this is a simply stunning two bedroom, lower ground floor flat arranged over two spacious floors and offering stylish living space with en suite facilities and an amazing patio. Read more.

Montagu Mews West, Marylebone, W1H

per week ( pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Situated on a wonderful mews street in the heart of Marylebone, this fantastic two bedroom maisonette combines generous living space with fresh, neutral interiors and is well located close a range of local amenities. Read more.

Queens Gate Terrace, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom flat is arranged over two floors boasting a spacious reception room with doors to a fantastic balcony, two well proportioned bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £7,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting impressive living space with high ceilings, stylish interiors and a fantastic balcony, this stunning two bedroom flat is situated on sought-after Queens Gate moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

Milner Street, Chelsea, SW3

per week ( pcm) £7,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom apartment is set on the first floor and boasts a fantastic roof terrace, perfect to entertain and a full width reception and modern kitchen. Read more.

Upper Berkeley Street, Marylebone, W1H

per week ( pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat in the heart of Marylebone benefiting from contemporary styling, beautiful interior décor and spacious entertaining accommodation. Read more.

Coulson Street, Chelsea, SW3

per week ( pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering ample living and entertaining space with a pretty patio garden, this stunning two bedroom house is tucked away behind Chelsea's King's Road. Read more.

Battersea Reach, Battersea, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a prestigious Battersea Reach development, this magnificent two bedroom fifth floor penthouse apartment offers exquisite views from it's stunning roof terrace. Read more.

Stanhope Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a wonderful period conversion with access to communal garden, this fantastic two bedroom flat features elegant and contemporary living space with high ceilings, stylish fittings and two charming balconies. Read more.

Regents Park, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to a high standard to offer beautifully presented interiors throughout this stunning two bedroom flat is enviably located moments from Regent's Park. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead Village, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, stylish décor and an en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Basil Street, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom luxury apartment is set on the second floor of a charming period building (with lift and porter) and offers support to an opulent lifestyle with Harrods located on the same road. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath, this well presented two bedroom flat benefits from a fabulous private roof terrace. Read more.

Gledhow Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This simply stunning two bedroom flat benefits from bright living space with generous proportions, contemporary styling, gorgeous wood floors, high ceilings and access to pretty communal garden. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure purpose-built block with lift and porter, this stylish two bedroom split-level flat features a gorgeous reception room with large multi-aspect windows, two en suites and a superb location. Read more.

Portman Towers, Marylebone, W1H

per week ( pcm) £7,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged on the eighth floor of a smart residential building this fabulous two bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation with contemporary décor. Read more.

Berkeley Street, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £7,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a superb central location in the heart of Mayfair, this beautiful two bedroom apartment offers generous living space within an elegant building just moments from Piccadilly. Read more.

Westbourne Grove, Westbourne Grove, W11

per week ( pcm) £6,930 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning and contemporary two bedroom maisonette offers light and spacious accommodation over three floors and benefits from a fantastic decked roof terrace and electronically controlled skylights. Read more.

Pembridge Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

per week ( pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently refurbished to a very high standard, this exquisite two bedroom raised ground floor flat is set within a smart period conversion on a pretty crescent in the heart of Notting Hill. Read more.

Little Russell Street, Bloomsbury, WC1A

per week ( pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic position close to the British Museum, this striking two bedroom apartment has been redeveloped to an exemplary standard and boasts wonderful contemporary interiors and spacious rooms throughout. Read more.

Basil Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and very well presented two double bedroom mansion flat(with lift), located just moments away from the fantastic facilities of Knightsbridge and boasting spacious rooms with wood floors. Read more.

Walpole Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering generous living space throughout and boasting stunning patio garden, this great two bedroom flat is situated on Walpole Street just off sought-after King's Road. Read more.

The Yoo Building, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering luxurious living space, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a stunning portered development in St John's Wood. Read more.

Holland Park Avenue, Holland Park, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Bright and spacious throughout this exceptional two bedroom penthouse flat boasts a stunning reception room with exquisite views, contemporary kitchen and offers high ceilings with beams, wood flooring and sky lights. Read more.

Millharbour, Canary Wharf, E14

per week ( pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a contemporary development this fabulous two bedroom apartment combines modern, bright décor with expansive living space throughout. Read more.

Park Street, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a highly prestigious address in the heart of Mayfair, this fabulous two bedroom apartment combines spacious interiors with contemporary fixtures. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the lower ground floor of an end of terrace, stucco-fronted conversion, this luxurious two bedroom flat has been refurbished to exacting standards and boasts wood floors throughout and a private garden. Read more.

Cadogan Gardens, Sloane Square, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding two bedroom apartment has been refurbished to an incredible standard and boats period features and high ceilings. The property is ideally located within walking distance of Sloane Square. Read more.

Shad Thames, Shad Thames, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

Boasting stunning views across the River Thames, this fabulous and exceptionally spacious two bedroom apartment offers superb living space with breathtaking views and convenient off-street underground parking. Read more.

Milner Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding two bedroom apartment is set on the second floor and boasts a charming reception, separate dining room and two double bedrooms. Read more.

Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An incredibly spacious two bedroom first floor flat boasting beautiful features including fabulously high ceilings, ample fitted storage and a fantastic private terrace. Read more.

Drayton Gardens, South Kensington, SW10

per week ( pcm) £6,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully stylish two bedroom second floor flat in a lovely period conversion boasting excellent living and entertaining space in a fantastic South Kensington location. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Old Street, N1

per week ( pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This prestigiously located two bedroom warehouse style flat offers an expansive reception room, exceptional interior décor and unique architect designed features. Read more.

Queens Gate Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom third floor flat is enviably location in the heart of South Kensington, boasting exceptionally spacious accommodation with a fabulous master suite leading to a private terrace. Read more.

The Panoramic, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom flat found within a modern development in Pimlico boasting amazing panoramic city views, underground parking and a location ideal for all local amenities. Read more.

Fitzjohns Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic two bedroom first floor flat, situated within an imposing period building, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout with three private balconies, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Read more.

Hyde Park Square, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This modern two bedroom flat offers beautifully presented interiors and benefits from lift access and porter services in a fantastic location. Read more.

Hereford Road, Westbourne Grove, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat offering maid service and all bills included, such as Sky television, situated in a modern portered building with secure underground parking, a lift and a private balcony. Read more.

Roland Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £6,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A simply stunning two bedroom split-level flat with an incredibly spacious reception room and lovely mezzanine study with access to roof terrace, located in this prestigious address close to South Kensington. Read more.

Hamilton Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £6,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a beautiful period conversion on a prestigious residential street close to St John's Wood featuring spacious accommodation throughout and garden access. Read more.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Currently undergoing a complete refurbishment, this two bedroom duplex flat boasts a spacious reception room with a generously sized eat-in kitchen, two en suites and a convenient setting close to Gloucester Road. Read more.

Kensington High Street, Kensington, W8

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning and spacious two bedroom flat is well arranged in this period building and benefits from a superb reception room with French doors leading to a balcony that overlooks the open spaces of Kensington Gardens. Read more.

Basil Street, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor, this luxurious two bedroom apartment offers premium accommodation close to some of London's most prestigious shops and addresses. Read more.

Ennismore Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Spaciously arranged on the third floor, this superb two bedroom apartment boasts magnificent décor throughout benefiting from a large reception room and is situated within a prestigious square in South Kensington. Read more.

Wellington Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Found within a an attractive block, this stunning two bedroom fifth floor flat (with lift and concierge) boasts a bright and spacious interior throughout, lovely views and a location ideally close to St Johns Wood. Read more.

St Georges Square, Pimlico, SW1V

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A magnificent two bedroom flat, which has been meticulously refurbished to provide this exceptional living space benefiting from state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings. Read more.

County Street London, Elephant and Castle, SE1

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This stunning brand new two bedroom terrace house is generously arranged over four floors and finished to an exceptional standard throughout offering a superb mix of living and work space as well as a roof terrace. Read more.

Ravey Street, Shoreditch, EC2A

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located within this fabulous conversion just moments from trendy Shoreditch, this two bedroom flat boasts a wealth of original features, a vast reception room and an stylish contemporary kitchen. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally stylish two bedroom apartment offering generous accommodation presented to a high standard throughout, including a spacious reception room, modern kitchen and two superb decked patios. Read more.

County Street London, Elephant and Castle, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This brand new house two bedroom terrace house is finished to an exceptional standard throughout and arranged over four floors offering a superb mix of living and work space as well as a superb roof terrace. Read more.

Kensington Gore, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic top floor (with lift) two bedroom flat, located in a sought-after 24hr portered mansion block moments from the many amenities of South Kensington and Kensington Palace Gardens. Read more.

Eaton Square, Belgravia, SW1W

2 bedroom flat to rent

An outstanding two bedroom flat situated in one of the most prestigious Belgravia locations close to Sloane Square, benefiting from access to the stunning communal garden square. Read more.

Kensington High Street, High Street Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a superb new development, this stunning two bedroom flat features generously proportioned accommodation, stylish interior throughout, benefits from 24-hour porter and an impressive spa and cinema. Read more.

Spring Gardens, St James's, SW1A

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a highly desirable location overlooking Trafalgar Square, this generous two bedroom flat boasts bright, impeccably refurbished interiors and a stunning view over one of London's most famous landmarks. Read more.

Ability Place, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the 21st floor of a recently built development, this stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment boasts a superb wraparound balcony with panoramic London views. Read more.

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period conversion, boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, a lovely private roof terrace and an excellent sought-after location. Read more.

Belgrave Road, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

This outstanding two bedroom luxury penthouse is served directly via a lift and is arranged over the fourth and fifth floor offering a superb amount of entertaining space, ample storage and a sunny private terrace. Read more.

Onslow Square, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This contemporary two bedroom top floor flat features integrated surround sound, air conditioning, lift access, bright and airy rooms, stunning wood floors and a fabulous roof terrace. Read more.

St Martins Place, Covent Garden, WC2N

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This striking two bedroom apartment has been refurbished to an exceptional standard and boasts an enviable location adjacent to Trafalgar Square and moments from a wealth of attractions. Read more.

Ormonde Terrace, Primrose Hill, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom garden flat which is set within a beautiful purpose-built block, offers stylish living space featuring contemporary interiors and a fantastic patio and lawn area in the garden. Read more.

Berkeley Street, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £5,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably situated in prestigious Mayfair, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts elegant interiors with spacious accommodation throughout. Read more.

Twickenham Road, Teddington, TW11

per week ( pcm) £5,885 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Gaze along the Thames or across Richmond Park from either of the two private roof terraces belonging to this fabulous two bedroom duplex penthouse apartment, located in a sought-after development in Teddington. Read more.

York Street, Marylebone, W1H

per week ( pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom apartment is finished to an exceptional specification and showcases modern décor and contemporary design. Read more.

Harrington Road, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located in the heart of south Kensington, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers generous and well presented accommodation with stunning wood floors, lift and en suite facilities. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW3

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering bright and elegantly arranged interiors with a private roof terrace, this gorgeous two bedroom maisonette flat is wonderfully located in the heart of Chelsea. Read more.

Wimpole Street, Marylebone, W1G

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom apartment offers lovely period features and spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from an enviable location. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Providing impressive contemporary interiors throughout, this chic two bedroom flat is ideally located in a smart ported development just north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street. Read more.

Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stunning views from the impressive dual-aspect reception room over the Thames, this contemporary two bedroom apartment is located within a modern apartment block and further boasts two double bedrooms. Read more.

Blandford Street, Marylebone, W1U

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from Marylebone High Street this fabulous two bedroom flat combines expansive living space with modern décor throughout. Read more.

Palace Place, St James's, SW1E

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a great development, this stylish two double bedroom apartment boasts large open-plan kitchen/reception room with balcony and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Manson Place, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulously spacious and modern two bedroom apartment presented in excellent condition throughout and featuring a unique reception room with plenty of entertaining space, gorgeous bedroom with en suite bathroom and a terrace. Read more.

Hollywood Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic, two bedroom flat is situated moments from the great shops and restaurants on fashionable Fulham Road and offers a bright and attractive interior including 21' reception room and gorgeous wood floors. Read more.

South Kensington, South Kensington, SW7

2 bedroom flat to rent

This incredible two bedroom apartment is arranged over the raised ground floor and has been immaculately refurbished to a high standard and boasts high ceilings and light interiors close to the Museum district. Read more.

Hallam Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period building on a residential road, this stunning two bedroom apartment has been refurbished to an excellent standard with chic modern décor. Read more.

There are 1860 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

2 bedroom properties (1960)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape