Home Rent Find a property to rent

Narrow your search of London?

Central London, East London, North London, South London, West London

We have found 1,260 2 bedroom properties to rent in London. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in London. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in London to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

De Vere Gardens, High Street Kensington, W8

per week ( pcm) £25,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Recently refurbished this superb two bedroom apartment boasts fabulous accommodation in a secure residential development, located moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £21,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Arranged over the raised ground and lower ground floor of an iconic Georgian conversion, this premium two bedroom luxury apartment offers superior accommodation with expansive interiors in the heart of Belgravia. Read more.

Francis Street, Westminster, SW1P

per week ( pcm) £19,380 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This outstanding two bedroom penthouse loft apartment boasts a unique bespoke finish throughout with a particular focus on exceptional natural finishes and integrated high spec media and furnishings. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Uxbridge Street, Notting Hill Gate, W8

per week ( pcm) £17,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Located in the desirable Hillgate Village this wonderful property offers contemporary features, hi tech additions such as Lutron Lighting, multi room hi fi and gorgeous reception room with high ceilings. Read more.

Metropolitan Wharf, Wapping Wall, Wapping, E1W

per week ( pcm) £16,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom sixth floor warehouse conversion duplex boasts enormous 50' reception room overlooking the Thames, open-plan contemporary kitchen and two stunning bedrooms both with en suite bathrooms. Read more.

Wapping Wall, Wapping, E1W

per week ( pcm) £16,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom sixth floor warehouse conversion duplex boasts enormous 50' reception room overlooking the Thames, open-plan contemporary kitchen and two stunning bedrooms both with en suite bathrooms. Read more.

Warwick Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom flat is arranged over the first and second floor of a beautiful house conversion in a superb location moments from Warwick Avenue Station and offers contemporary living space. Read more.

Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering beautifully arranged and a contemporary finish, this stunning two bedroom flat is situated within an imposing period conversion near to the fashionable shops and restaurants within Knightsbridge. Read more.

Green Street, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £13,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an imposing period property in the heart of Mayfair, this incredible two bedroom duplex penthouse offers elegant and incredibly spacious accommodation with direct lift access. Read more.

Trevor Square, Knightsbridge, SW7

per week ( pcm) £12,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an impressive building that was once part of Harrods, this is an outstanding two bedroom flat boasting luxurious and generous living space with air conditioning, underground parking and concierge. Read more.

Metropolitan Wharf, Wapping, E1W

per week ( pcm) £11,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this magnificent two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors. Read more.

Ovington Gardens, Knightsbridge, SW3

per week ( pcm) £11,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

A luxurious and substantial two bedroom flat featuring impressive high ceilings, gorgeous wood floors, a fantastic double reception room, contemporary en suite facilities, direct lift access and a superb balcony. Read more.

Park Lane, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Affording spacious interiors with attractive décor, this wonderful two bedroom flat is enviably located on the fourth floor of a prestigious development within easy reach of Oxford Street and Piccadilly. Read more.

Cadogan Place, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £10,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on Cadogan Place with views over a pretty garden square, this wonderful two bedroom apartment offers an abundance of living space with a grand reception room opening onto a sunny balcony. Read more.

Cleveland Square, Bayswater, W2

per week ( pcm) £10,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Consisting of an impressive lateral conversion this stunning apartment with superb open-plan living space also benefits from beautiful high ceilings with ornate cornicing and wood floors. Read more.

Kingsway, Holborn, WC2B

per week ( pcm) £10,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located in the heart of Holborn this outstanding two bedroom apartment boasts beautifully designed interiors with expansive living space throughout. Read more.

Queens Gate Terrace, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £10,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fabulous two bedroom flat benefits from substantial reception room, larger-then-average kitchen/dining room and fantastic master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing area. Read more.

Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £9,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located in a desirable garden square, this is a generous three bedroom duplex flat boasting bright and airy accommodation with plenty of storage space and en suite facilities. Read more.

Victoria Street, Victoria, SW1E

per week ( pcm) £9,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A truly British address offering excellent access to St James' Park and Westminster, this stylish, fifth floor two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with a north facing private balcony. Read more.

Hans Place, Knightsbridge, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Accessed via a direct lift into the flat, this unique two bedroom flat is ideally located on the second floor over looking a prestigious square garden close to Knightsbridge. Read more.

Kings Road, Sloane Square, SW3

per week ( pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting ultra modern interiors with ample living and entertaining space, this attractive two bedroom maisonette benefits from a fantastic location along King's Road. Read more.

Clarendon Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Wonderfully refurbished to an excellent standard, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers ample living space with an impressive terrace with fabulous views over Hyde Park. Read more.

Uxbridge Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a high modern finish throughout, this newly built two bedroom nineteenth floor flat offers a sizeable living space with a separate kitchen, a private balcony and amazing views across London. Read more.

St George Wharf, Nine Elms, SW8

per week ( pcm) £8,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stunning views of the River Thames and Battersea, this impressive two bedroom apartment provides luxurious living space and access to a fantastic range of residents' amenities, including a gym. Read more.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £8,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Featuring a stunning private roof terrace this stylish two bedroom duplex flat provides excellent accommodation, finished to exacting standards at one of South Kensington's most exclusive addresses. Read more.

Metropolitan Wharf, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom sixth floor warehouse conversion duplex boasts large double-height reception room with open-plan contemporary kitchen, private roof terrace and original features including exposed brickwork. Read more.

Fitzjohns Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £8,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Award winning architects, Dandi Living have carefully designed this stunning residence within a beautiful Victorian residence of the former artist Philip A. De Laszlo. Read more.

Wetherby Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

per week ( pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom flat benefits from substantial living and entertaining space with high ceilings, stylish decór and a wonderful terrace overlooking charming communal gardens. Read more.

Observatory Gardens, Kensington, W8

per week ( pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an enviable Kensington location, this stunning two bedroom, split-level apartment also benefits from two amazing bedrooms with en suites as well as high ceilings, concierge, gym and underground parking. Read more.

Bridgeman House, Kensington High Street, High Street Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat boasts excellent accommodation with access to swimming pool, cinema room and gym within the Kensington development. Read more.

Basil Street, Knightsbridge, SW3

per week ( pcm) £7,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor, this luxurious two bedroom apartment offers premium accommodation close to some of London's most prestigious shops and addresses. Read more.

Hertford Street, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £7,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This rare luxury apartment is arranged over the second floor of a charming Georgian terrace house built in circa. 1764-1771 by Henry Holland boasting charming period features and a sought-after location. Read more.

Carrington House, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a popular portered building in the heart of Mayfair, this superb two bedroom apartment offers well proportioned living space with two balconies. Read more.

Boyd Street, Aldgate, E1

per week ( pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom duplex penthouse is simply stunning and comes with an amazing roof garden offering over 1000 sq ft of open space with views across the city and underground parking. Read more.

Babmaes Street, St James's, SW1Y

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking residential development in the heart of St James's, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with chic interiors. Read more.

Dover Street, Mayfair, W1S

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a highly enviable location just off Piccadilly, this superb two bedroom flat features well-presented accommodation, including two good-sized double bedrooms, as well as an expansive rear-aspect roof terrace. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking residential development in the heart of St James's, this superb two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with stylish interiors. Read more.

Hyde Park Gate, Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A sumptuous two bedroom apartment offering a high standard of décor, elegant design and a wonderful location close to the amenities of Hyde Park and Knightsbridge. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking residential development in the heart of St James's, this fabulous two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with chic interiors. Read more.

Market Place, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This contemporary two bedroom split-level apartment is fantastically located overlooking Oxford Street and benefits from bright, modern décor, a superb mezzanine-level bedroom and plenty of natural light. Read more.

Kensington High Street, Knightsbridge, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a excellent location on Kensington High Street, this amazing seventh floor two bedroom flat boasts a high finish throughout, modern fittings and décor, a balcony and access to great communal facilities. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking residential development in the heart of St James's, this wonderful two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with chic interiors. Read more.

Lincoln House, Westbourne Terrace, Paddington, W2

per week ( pcm) £7,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a stunning period building this superb two bedroom flat boasts a fantastic location and offers stylish décor throughout, in immaculate condition. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Old Street, N1

per week ( pcm) £7,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This prestigiously located two bedroom warehouse style flat offers an expansive reception room, exceptional interior décor and unique architect designed features. Read more.

Grosvenor Gardens, Belgravia, SW1W

per week ( pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor, this stylish two bedroom apartment boasts expansive interiors with high ceilings and ample storage close to Buckingham Palace. Read more.

Ormonde Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located overlooking the green open spaces of Primrose Hill and Regent's Park, this refurbished two bedroom flat boasts exceptional entertaining space as well as a private garden. Read more.

Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic position close to Regent's Park, this superb two bedroom flat combines crisp, bright décor with generous interiors and a wealth of excellent local amenities. Read more.

Bickenhall Street, Marylebone, W1U

per week ( pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This substantial two bedroom apartment is situated on the sixth floor of a prestigious redbrick mansion block and offers a fantastic position in the heart of Marylebone, moments from Baker Street and Regent's Park. Read more.

Ennismore Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Spaciously arranged on the third floor, this superb two bedroom apartment boasts magnificent décor throughout benefiting from a large reception room and is situated within a prestigious square in South Kensington. Read more.

Cadogan Gardens, Sloane Square, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from King's Road within a period conversion, this delightful two bedroom split-level flat offers generously proportioned living and entertaining space. Read more.

Bank Chambers, St James's, SW1Y

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a striking period building in a prestigious location, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts beautifully presented living space with traditional interiors throughout. Read more.

Kensington High Street, High Street Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located amongst the fashionable bars and boutiques of Kensington High Street this stunning two bedroom flat is immaculately presented throughout, boasting bright rooms flooded with natural light. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the lower ground floor of an end of terrace, stucco-fronted conversion, this luxurious two bedroom flat has been refurbished to exacting standards and boasts wood floors throughout and a private garden. Read more.

per week ( pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful two bedroom raised ground floor flar offering elegant and striking living space, a stunning reception room, a modern kitchen and a charming garden terrace. Read more.

Artillery Row, Westminster, SW1P

per week ( pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor this incredibly light and stylish two bedroom apartment boasts a private winter garden and an impressive dual-aspect open-plan reception and a great location close to St James's Park. Read more.

City Road, Old Street, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £6,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located enviably close to the heart of London and set on the thirteenth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony with stunning views complete with contemporary interiors and dining area. Read more.

Park Street, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom fifth floor flat within an imposing building with porterage and lift access, offering a very spacious bright interior and en suite facilities. Read more.

Dover Street, Mayfair, W1S

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located just off Piccadilly, this superb two bedroom flat offers ample living space with top-of-the-range fixtures and fittings, impressive en suite master bedroom and a great location in exclusive Mayfair. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An incredible and completely unique two bedroom duplex flat set over the third and fourth floors of this landmark Philippe Starck development found enviably located in the heart of St John's Wood. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath, this well presented two bedroom flat benefits from a fabulous private roof terrace. Read more.

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Newly refurbished to a high standard this wonderful two bedroom first floor flat boasts lovely period features and a fantastic location on a garden square in South Kensington. Read more.

Campden Hill Gardens, Kensington, W8

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning and unique two bedroom split-level apartment, recently built with an impressive reception room with contemporary open-plan kitchen and glass doors to a garden. Read more.

Tavistock Street, Covent Garden, WC2E

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within an exclusive building in the heart of Covent Garden this fabulous two bedroom apartment offers bright and modern interiors throughout. Read more.

Bramham Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This amazing two bedroom flat is set in a wonderful period conversion, offering a generous and contemporary living space throughout and benefits from a private terrace and stunning communal gardens. Read more.

Prebend Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This elegant two bedroom house has been refurbished to the highest standards throughout, boasting outstanding living and entertaining space, generously sized rooms and a charming rear garden. Read more.

Club Row, Shoreditch, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from Shoreditch High Street Overground Station, this luxurious loft-style two bedroom flat benefits from original features and private roof terrace. Read more.

Shaftesbury Avenue, Covent Garden, WC2H

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a sought-after location in Covent Garden this stunning two bedroom flat offers expansive living space with beautifully presented, recently refurbished interiors. Read more.

Hob Mews, Sloane Square, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house to rent

This fabulous two bedroom house boasts an excellent location in a newly built development, enjoying four floors filled with natural light, complete with a gorgeous private roof terrace. Read more.

Mount Pleasant Hill, Upper Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a contemporary warehouse conversion this stunning two bedroom flat boasts unique and beautifully presented accommodation throughout. Read more.

Allingham Street, Angel, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This outstanding two bedroom house offers superb living and entertaining space with a charming private garden and a fantastic location on a much sought-after, quiet cul-de-sac in the centre of Islington. Read more.

Ripplevale Grove, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Enjoy the stylish accommodation this beautifully presented two bedroom house offers recently refurbished living accomodation with period features, contemporary fixtures and fittings and delightful courtyard garden. Read more.

Queens Gardens, Bayswater, W2

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a Grade II listed building moments from Hyde Park, this stunning two bedroom flat recently refurbished to a high standard boasts stylish and modern interiors with a private terrace. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead Village, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, stylish décor and an en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An imposing two bedroom raised ground floor flat offering generously proportioned living and entertaining space with high ceilings and wood floors and a fantastic reception room with bay windows. Read more.

Westbourne Gardens, Westminster, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this stunning two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts an exquisite open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and is set in a gorgeous modern building. Read more.

Hay Hill, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £5,880 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom apartment is set within a wonderful portered building and offers stylish and beautifully presented living space just off Berkley Square. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stylish, recently refurbished interiors throughout, this striking two bedroom flat is located within a beautiful mansion block with a sought-after location. Read more.

Clink Street, Borough, SE1

per week ( pcm) £5,820 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a stylish development on the River Thames, this exceptional two bedroom, fifth floor flat boasts impressive river views, two balconies and a fabulous historical location moments from Borough Market. Read more.

Bridstow Place, Notting Hill, W2

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom mews house to rent

Boasting stylish interiors with a high finish throughout, this beautiful two bedroom house further benefits from a bright and spacious living space, a balcony and a quiet location close to amenities. Read more.

Hertsmere Road, Docklands, E14

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Stunning two bedroom flat featuring stylish wood beams, original brick walls, unique living space, integrated kitchen, south-facing roof terrace and a dock-side location just moments from the amenities of Canary Wharf. Read more.

Onslow Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom first floor flat is set within a beautiful period building moments from the prestigious Old Brompton Road and offering an expansive rear terrace. Read more.

Berkeley Street, Mayfair, W1J

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated between Berkeley Square and Piccadilly, this sizeable two bedroom apartment offers generously proportioned living space, bright, neutral interiors and a sought-after central location. Read more.

Tavistock Street, West End, WC2E

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented throughout this wonderful two bedroom flat is set within an elegant period building which benefits from a desirable location in the heart of Covent Garden. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within one of London's finest residential developments, this unique two bedroom apartment offers superb internal specifications with contemporary styling, striking wood floors and off-street parking. Read more.

Clerkenwell Road, Clerkenwell, EC1M

per week ( pcm) £5,670 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A truly stunning two bedroom penthouse in the heart of Clerkenwell which features contemporary open-plan living and a wonderful roof terrace. Read more.

Elgin Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

per week ( pcm) £5,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully arranged on the first floor of this attractive detached villa, this spacious three bedroom apartment features a lovely reception room, generous master bedroom and is located moments from Portobello Road. Read more.

Queenstown Road, Battersea, SW8

per week ( pcm) £5,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

Boasting sumptuous contemporary interiors with ample living and entertaining space inside and out, this fabulous two bedroom penthouse apartment is enviably located moments from Sloane Square. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within one of London's finest residential developments, this unique two bedroom apartment offers a high-specification finish, contemporary styling, striking wood floors and off-street parking. Read more.

Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a truly wonderful two bedroom flat (with lift) offering bright and airy living space, recently refurbished to a high standard and also boasting contemporary fittings and access to pretty communal garden. Read more.

Kensington High Street, North Kensington, W8

per week ( pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom second floor flat, set in a fabulous period conversion,in a great location, offers a spacious and light interior with an excellent finish throughout, close to amenities and transport links. Read more.

Palace Gardens Terrace, Kensington, W8

per week ( pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a stunning double aspect reception room with period features, and a lovely master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom this lovely and bright two bedroom flat enjoys a fabulous location. Read more.

Lower Sloane Street, Chelsea, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from the many fashionable amenities and attractions along King's Road, this desirable two bedroom flat boasts ample living and entertaining space within a secure period conversion. Read more.

Shaftesbury Avenue, Covent Garden, WC2H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting contemporary and stylish interiors throughout this fabulous two bedroom flat is set within a striking period building with a desirable location. Read more.

Holland Park, Holland Park, W11

per week ( pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a grand period villa, this exceptional two bedroom flat affords stunning accommodation and a sought-after location in Holland Park. Read more.

Earls Court Square, Earls Court, SW5

per week ( pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a lovely garden square, this bright two bedroom flat benefits from spacious and contemporary accomodation with a mezzanine-level. Read more.

Frognal Rise, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a prestigious gated development with a lift and porterage, this impressive two bedroom duplex apartment benefits from access to an on-site gym with a swimming pool and secure off-street parking. Read more.

New Union Square, Nine Elms, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a brand new development benefiting from a communal pool and residents club, this stunning two bedroom twelfth floor flat boasts generously proportioned accommodation with amazing views over London. Read more.

Wellington Court, Knightsbridge, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning recently refurbished two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts innovative interiors with modern kitchen and two en suite bathrooms within a stunning gated building in the heart of Knightsbridge. Read more.

Elm Park Gardens, South Kensington, SW10

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat (with two en suites) enviably located just moments from King's Road and Fulham Road, recently refurbished to offer superb living space with private balcony and access to communal garden. Read more.

Lennox Gardens, Chelsea, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully arranged over the lower ground floor of an imposing period conversion, this desirable two bedroom flat offers an expanse of living and entertaining space with a private patio. Read more.

There are 1160 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

2 bedroom properties (1260)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape