Home Rent Find a property to rent

Narrow your search of London?

Central London, East London, North London, South London, West London

We have found 1,417 2 bedroom properties to rent in London. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in London. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in London to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

De Vere Gardens, High Street Kensington, W8

per week ( pcm) £25,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Recently refurbished this superb two bedroom apartment boasts fabulous accommodation in a secure residential development, located moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

Warwick Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom flat is arranged over the first and second floor of a beautiful house conversion in a superb location moments from Warwick Avenue Station and offers contemporary living space. Read more.

Charles Street, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxury apartment offers gorgeous period décor throughout featuring wonderfully high ceilings, spacious interiors, a stylish en suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and superb separate dining room and fitted kitchen. Read more.

The Bishops Avenue, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

With a superb location on the exclusive Bishops Avenue this fabulous two bedroom apartment features stunning interior design with luxurious fixtures and fittings and secure underground parking. Read more.

Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering beautifully arranged and a contemporary finish, this stunning two bedroom flat is situated within an imposing period conversion near to the fashionable shops and restaurants within Knightsbridge. Read more.

Green Street, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £13,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an imposing period property in the heart of Mayfair, this incredible two bedroom duplex penthouse offers elegant and incredibly spacious accommodation with direct lift access. Read more.

Marsham Street, Westminster, SW1P

per week ( pcm) £12,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Stunning two bedroom penthouse apartment with fantastic views over London and impressive living space with two generous bedrooms both with walk-in wardrobes and en suite bathrooms. Read more.

Trevor Square, Knightsbridge, SW7

per week ( pcm) £12,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an impressive building that was once part of Harrods, this is an outstanding two bedroom flat boasting luxurious and generous living space with air conditioning, underground parking and concierge. Read more.

De Vere Gardens, High Street Kensington, W8

per week ( pcm) £11,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

This stunning two bedroom apartment has been finished to an outstanding level and boasts a large kitchen reception with marble and period accents, a double bedroom with en suite and a balcony with views of Hyde Park. Read more.

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from a well presented garden, an exceptional two bedroom lower ground floor flat enviably situated in the heart of Little Venice moments from Grand Union Canal and a variety of amenities. Read more.

Metropolitan Wharf, Wapping, E1W

per week ( pcm) £11,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this magnificent two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors. Read more.

Park Lane, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Affording spacious interiors with attractive décor, this wonderful two bedroom flat is enviably located on the fourth floor of a prestigious development within easy reach of Oxford Street and Piccadilly. Read more.

Lyall Street, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a stunning living space with two generous bedrooms both with en suites, this stylish apartment has been refurbished to a beautiful standard and benefits a sizeable balcony. Read more.

Cadogan Place, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £10,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated on Cadogan Place with views over a pretty garden square, this wonderful two bedroom apartment offers an abundance of living space with a grand reception room opening onto a sunny balcony. Read more.

Portman Square, Marylebone, W1H

per week ( pcm) £10,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a portered building overlooking beautiful Portman Square, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers elegant living and entertaining space with a private balcony. Read more.

Pavilion Court, Pimlico, SW1W

per week ( pcm) £10,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting impressive views of the River, this absolutely stunning and beautifully presented two bedroom apartment is located within a stylish new Riverside development moments from Chelsea Bridge. Read more.

Queens Gate Terrace, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £9,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

This fabulous two bedroom flat benefits from substantial reception room, larger-then-average kitchen/dining room and fantastic master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing area. Read more.

Atherstone Mews, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £9,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This staggering two bedroom mews maisonette offers stylish and generous living space with a great study/extra sleeping area, en suite facilities and an amazing reception room/kitchen ideal for entertaining. Read more.

Ewer Street, Borough, SE1

per week ( pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

This stunning two bedroom triplex penthouse provides an excellent contemporary living area spaciously arranged over three floors, offering a gorgeous reception room and boasts two private balconies. Read more.

Charlotte Road, Shoreditch, EC2A

per week ( pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in the heart of the Shoreditch Triangle, this stunning loft-style two bedroom flat is set within a warehouse conversion and boasts huge open-plan reception room with exposed brickwork and wooden floors. Read more.

Curzon Square, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in the heart of Mayfair this fabulous two bedroom flat combines generous living space with bright, modern interiors throughout. Read more.

South Bank Tower, South Bank, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom luxury apartment offers a beautiful and contemporary living space throughout, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, two en-suites and boasts superb views all over London throughout the flat. Read more.

Pan Peninsula Square, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set over the thirty-eighth and thirty-ninth floors, this luxury two bedroom apartment offers an outstanding living space, high-specification interior, two private balconies and spectacular Canary Wharf views. Read more.

South Bank Tower, South Bank, SE1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom apartment is set on the twentieth floor of an outstanding luxury development, offering a contemporary living space throughout and boasts amazing views over London. Read more.

Clarendon Place, Hyde Park Estate, W2

Wonderfully refurbished to an excellent standard, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers ample living space with an impressive terrace with fabulous views over Hyde Park. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Lowndes Close, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £8,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Peacefully tucked away, this beautiful two bedroom mews house offers light and airy living space with modern interiors and off-street parking. Read more.

Hans Place, Knightsbridge, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £8,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Accessed via a direct lift into the flat, this unique two bedroom flat is ideally located on the second floor over looking a prestigious square garden close to Knightsbridge. Read more.

Park Street, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a highly prestigious address in the heart of Mayfair, this fabulous two bedroom apartment combines spacious interiors with contemporary fixtures. Read more.

Bridgeman House, Kensington High Street, High Street Kensington, W14

per week ( pcm) £8,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat boasts excellent accommodation with access to swimming pool, cinema room and gym within the Kensington development. Read more.

Dallington Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Located in the heart of Clerkenwell and arranged on the ground and first floors, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts spacious living with contemporary interiors and high ceilings, complete with a private courtyard. Read more.

Hertford Street, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £7,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This rare luxury apartment is arranged over the second floor of a charming Georgian terrace house built in circa. 1764-1771 by Henry Holland boasting charming period features and a sought-after location. Read more.

The Yoo Building, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering luxurious living space, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a stunning portered development in St John's Wood. Read more.

Kings Road, Sloane Square, SW3

per week ( pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting ultra modern interiors with ample living and entertaining space, this attractive two bedroom maisonette benefits from a fantastic location along King's Road. Read more.

Ability Place, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located on the 18th floor of an exclusive development, this luxurious two bedroom penthouse flat offers ample living and entertaining space, impressive 180 degree views, three balconies and a communal gym. Read more.

Kensington High Street, Knightsbridge, W14

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a excellent location on Kensington High Street, this amazing seventh floor two bedroom flat boasts a high finish throughout, modern fittings and décor, a balcony and access to great communal facilities. Read more.

Great Portland Street, Marylebone, W1W

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Attractively arranged over the ground and lower ground floors of a beautiful period block, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat benefits from a sizeable terrace and high-quality interiors throughout. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Attractively arranged over the ground and lower ground floors of a beautiful period block, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat benefits from well proportioned living space and high-quality interiors throughout. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Attractively arranged over the ground and lower ground floors of a beautiful period block, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat benefits from a sizeable terrace and high-quality interiors throughout. Read more.

St John's Wood Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and exceptionally spacious apartment boasting two impressive bedrooms each with en suite facilities and featuring a wonderful reception room opening onto a large balcony. Read more.

Kensington High Street, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fifth floor of a wonderful new development poised on the prestigious High Street Kensington, this bright two bedroom, fifth floor flat offers luxurious accommodation in a central location. Read more.

Ebury Bridge Road, Belgravia, SW1W

per week ( pcm) £7,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A stunning two bedroom house in Belgravia boasting bright and contemporary interiors throughout, a lovely private garden and a convenient location moments from amenities. Read more.

Club Row, Shoreditch, E1

per week ( pcm) £7,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom first floor warehouse conversion flat, occupies an amazing location in the heart of Shoreditch offering vast open-plan reception room with exposed brickwork and Juliet balcony. Read more.

Portobello Road, Portobello, W11

per week ( pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an enviable and fashionable Portobello location, this amazing two bedroom flat also benefits from having three terraces, one occupying the entire roof, as well as an en suite and large bright living space. Read more.

Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a period conversion offers a superb location on a prestigious square and access to stunning communal gardens. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom third floor flat offers beautifully presented, modern living space and benefits from lift and porter services in a superb location. Read more.

Crawford Street, Marylebone, W1U

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting bright, neutral interiors and private roof terrace, this superb two bedroom flat is attractively arranged over the second and third floors of an excellent building close to Baker Street and Regent's Park. Read more.

Hornton Street, Kensington, W8

per week ( pcm) £6,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering a unique living and entertaining space with a substantial roof terrace, this majestic two bedroom flat is enviably located for the many upmarket amenities along Kensington High Street. Read more.

Uxbridge Road, Ealing, W5

per week ( pcm) £6,647 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a high modern finish throughout, this newly built two bedroom nineteenth floor flat offers a sizeable living space with a separate kitchen, a private balcony and amazing views across London. Read more.

Cadogan Gardens, Sloane Square, SW3

per week ( pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from King's Road within a period conversion, this delightful two bedroom split-level flat offers generously proportioned living and entertaining space. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Kensington, W8

per week ( pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the lower ground floor of an end of terrace, stucco-fronted conversion, this luxurious two bedroom flat has been refurbished to exacting standards and boasts wood floors throughout and a private garden. Read more.

Basil Street, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor, this luxurious two bedroom apartment offers premium accommodation close to some of London's most prestigious shops and addresses. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in a portered building moments from beautiful Hyde Park, this well proportioned two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with exquisite interiors and a superb finish throughout. Read more.

Dover Street, Mayfair, W1S

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

In the heart of prestigious Mayfair, this stunning two bedroom flat offers beautifully bright and generous rooms including a gorgeous reception room with space for entertaining. Read more.

Kensington Gore, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic top floor (with lift) two bedroom flat, located in a sought-after 24hr portered mansion block moments from the many amenities of South Kensington and Kensington Palace Gardens. Read more.

Charlotte Road, Shoreditch, EC2A

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in the heart of Shoreditch, this stunning one bedroom warehouse conversion flats boasts striking reception room with wooden floors, sash windows and exposed brickwork flooded with natural light. Read more.

The Strand, Covent Garden, WC2R

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located in the dynamic Covent Garden this stunning two bedroom flat is arranged over two floors of an elegant period building. Read more.

Ennismore Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Spaciously arranged on the third floor, this superb two bedroom apartment boasts magnificent décor throughout benefiting from a large reception room and is situated within a prestigious square in South Kensington. Read more.

Curzon Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of historic Mayfair, this fantastic three bedroom, third floor apartment offers stylish living space, secure parking and a great position close to Piccadilly, Oxford Street and Hyde Park. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

per week ( pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An imposing two bedroom raised ground floor flat offering generously proportioned living and entertaining space with high ceilings and wood floors and a fantastic reception room with bay windows. Read more.

St George Wharf, Nine Elms, SW8

per week ( pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering outstanding views of the River Thames and London skyline, this impressive two bedroom apartment provides luxurious living space and access to an extensive range of residents' amenities, including a gym. Read more.

St George Wharf, Nine Elms, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stunning views of the River Thames and Battersea, this impressive two bedroom apartment provides luxurious living space and access to a fantastic range of residents' amenities, including a gym. Read more.

Thackeray House, Sloane Square, SW3

per week ( pcm) £6,480 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An outstanding two bedroom flat situated in the heart of Chelsea close to King's Road, benefiting from a contemporary living space with wood floors and modern fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Carrington House, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £6,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a popular portered building in the heart of Mayfair, this superb two bedroom apartment offers well proportioned living space with two balconies. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Old Street, N1

per week ( pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This prestigiously located two bedroom warehouse style flat offers an expansive reception room, exceptional interior décor and unique architect designed features. Read more.

per week ( pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This light and airy two bedroom flat situated on a sought-after street benefits from two good-sized bedrooms, ample storage space and wood floors throughout. Read more.

Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, W1T

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a peaceful and prestigious location overlooking Fitzroy Square, this stylish two bedroom flat offers stunning lateral space with courtyard. Read more.

Tapestry Building, City, EC2M

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an award winning conversion of a Grade II listed 18th Century warehouse, this stunning two bedroom loft boasts luxurious fixtures and period features including wooden beams and exposed brick work. Read more.

Bull Inn Court, Covent Garden, WC2R

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Boasting a fantastic location on a quiet side-street in the centre of Covent Garden, this impressive two bedroom house is arranged over six floors and offers stylish, contemporary interiors and a private terrace. Read more.

South Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Displaying elegant period charm and stunning interiors throughout, this delightful two bedroom flat is attractively arranged within a beautiful mansion block in the heart of prestigious Mayfair. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath, this well presented two bedroom flat benefits from a fabulous private roof terrace. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

2 bedroom flat to rent

An incredible and completely unique two bedroom duplex flat set over the third and fourth floors of this landmark Philippe Starck development found enviably located in the heart of St John's Wood. Read more.

Chelsea Embankment, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a stunning mansion block along the River Thames, this delightful two bedroom flat boasts bright and airy interiors and two private balconies. Read more.

Gloucester Road, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderfully refurbished two bedroom luxury apartment boasts a high-specification finish throughout and a bright, open-plan reception. The flat benefits from a fabulous location moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

Collingham Road, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A unique two bedroom flat offering refreshingly bright and stunning living space, en suite facilities, stylish fittings and fixtures throughout and a fantastic decked roof terrace. Read more.

Cornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Newly refurbished to a high standard this wonderful two bedroom first floor flat boasts lovely period features and a fantastic location on a garden square in South Kensington. Read more.

Montagu Place, Marylebone, W1H

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A unique two bedroom flat with exceptionally high ceilings, enormous windows, wood floors and neutral décor while also boasting access to communal garden square. Read more.

Whitfield Street, Fitzrovia, Fitzrovia, W1T

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a picturesque Georgian street in the heart of fashionable Fitzrovia, a wonderful two bedroom two bathroom apartment which has been meticulously renovated and redesigned. Read more.

Maddox Street, Mayfair, W1S

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering spacious accommodation, this two bedroom flat features a larger-than-average reception room and a great location just off Regent Street. Read more.

Grosvenor Road, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a portered apartment block, this spacious two bedroom flat features a substantial reception room with access to a balcony providing fabulous views over the river. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead Village, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, stylish décor and an en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Bramham Gardens, Earls Court, SW5

2 bedroom flat to rent

This amazing two bedroom flat is set in a wonderful period conversion, offering a generous and contemporary living space throughout and benefits from a private terrace and stunning communal gardens. Read more.

The Strand, Covent Garden, WC2R

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom split-level flat has been recently refurbished boasting stylish interiors with high-specification fittings. Read more.

Elgin Crescent, Notting Hill, W11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully arranged on the first floor of this attractive detached villa, this spacious three bedroom apartment features a lovely reception room, generous master bedroom and is located moments from Portobello Road. Read more.

Marthas Buildings, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This eye-catching two bedroom apartment, located in the heart of Clerkenwell and set on the first floor, boasts a beautiful living space with a sunken floor leading to the private terrace. Read more.

Ripplevale Grove, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Enjoy the stylish accommodation this beautifully presented two bedroom house offers recently refurbished living accomodation with period features, contemporary fixtures and fittings and delightful courtyard garden. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stylish, recently refurbished interiors throughout, this striking two bedroom flat is located within a beautiful mansion block with a sought-after location. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a highly sought-after setting, this wonderful, spacious two bedroom fourth floor flat set in a period conversion with a lift benefits from bright rooms, en suite facilities and stylish décor. Read more.

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1W

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located just moments from Regent Street and Regent's Park, this striking two bedroom, third floor apartment offers exquisite contemporary interiors with a high-quality finish throughout. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Baker Street, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic location south west of Regent's Park, this chic two bedroom flat boasts a generously sized reception room with a balcony, crisp décor and modern fixtures throughout. Read more.

Hollywood Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic, two bedroom flat is situated moments from the great shops and restaurants on fashionable Fulham Road and offers a bright and attractive interior including 21' reception room and gorgeous wood floors. Read more.

Oakley Street, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

This beautifully presented two bedroom duplex flat comprises a bright and airy reception room, a large modern kitchen, a study and an impressive private roof terrace. Read more.

Three Cups Yard, Bloomsbury, WC1R

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb two bedroom duplex apartment is ideally located on a gated development close to Holborn, boasting crisp, bright interiors and a fantastic patio garden. Read more.

Palace Place, St James's, SW1E

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a great development, this stylish two double bedroom apartment boasts large open-plan kitchen/reception room with balcony and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

North Audley Street, Mayfair, W1K

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a highly prestigious Mayfair address, this striking two bedroom penthouse flat offers generous rooms and exceptional interiors throughout. Read more.

Sloane Gardens, Sloane Square, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning period conversion in Chelsea, this desirable two bedroom flat features a bright and well proportioned interior with high ceilings and beautiful bay windows. Read more.

Laycock Street, Islington, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

This luxurious two bedroom apartment boasts a fantastic and highly sought-after location off of Upper Street and offers an elegant finish with modern fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Hob Mews, Sloane Square, SW10

per week ( pcm) £5,676 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house to rent

This fabulous two bedroom house boasts an excellent location in a newly built development, enjoying four floors filled with natural light, complete with a gorgeous private roof terrace. Read more.

Nottingham Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a smart portered development moments from Regent's Park, this superb two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space arranged over two floors. Read more.

Queenstown Road, Battersea, SW8

per week ( pcm) £5,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

Boasting sumptuous contemporary interiors with ample living and entertaining space inside and out, this fabulous two bedroom penthouse apartment is enviably located moments from Sloane Square. Read more.

Marylebone, Marylebone, W1H

per week ( pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring stylish interiors throughout this high-quality two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with a desirable location moments from Oxford Street. Read more.

There are 1317 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

2 bedroom properties (1417)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape