Home Rent Find a property to rent

Narrow your search of London?

Central London, East London, North London, South London, West London

We have found 1,746 2 bedroom properties to rent in London. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in London. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in London to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

De Vere Gardens, High Street Kensington, W8

per week ( pcm) £25,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Recently refurbished this superb two bedroom apartment boasts fabulous accommodation in a secure residential development, located moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

Clabon Mews, Knightsbridge, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £22,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Arranged over four exceptional floors and boasting a cinema, terrace and garage, this luxurious two bedroom mews house offers unrivalled accommodation in the heart of Knightsbridge. Read more.

Warwick Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom flat is arranged over the first and second floor of a beautiful house conversion in a superb location moments from Warwick Avenue Station and offers contemporary living space. Read more.

Charles Street, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxury apartment offers gorgeous period décor throughout featuring wonderfully high ceilings, spacious interiors, a stylish en suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and superb separate dining room and fitted kitchen. Read more.

The Bishops Avenue, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

My rating

Save to shortlist

With a superb location on the exclusive Bishops Avenue this fabulous two bedroom apartment features stunning interior design with luxurious fixtures and fittings and secure underground parking. Read more.

Metropolitan Wharf, Wapping Wall, Wapping, E1W

per week ( pcm) £14,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom sixth floor warehouse conversion duplex boasts an enormous 50' reception room overlooking the Thames, open-plan contemporary kitchen and two stunning bedrooms both with en suite bathrooms. Read more.

Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering beautifully arranged and a contemporary finish, this stunning two bedroom flat is situated within an imposing period conversion near to the fashionable shops and restaurants within Knightsbridge. Read more.

Green Street, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £13,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an imposing period property in the heart of Mayfair, this incredible two bedroom duplex penthouse offers elegant and incredibly spacious accommodation with direct lift access. Read more.

Queens Gate Terrace, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £12,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Quite simply one of the finest properties currently available in Kensington and Chelsea, this luxurious two bedroom apartment is arranged over two floors with spacious interiors and plush furnishings throughout. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Trevor Square, Knightsbridge, SW7

per week ( pcm) £12,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an impressive building that was once part of Harrods, this is an outstanding two bedroom flat boasting luxurious and generous living space with air conditioning, underground parking and concierge. Read more.

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from a well presented garden, an exceptional two bedroom lower ground floor flat enviably situated in the heart of Little Venice moments from Grand Union Canal and a variety of amenities. Read more.

Westminster, Westminster, W1K

per week ( pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within a prestigious development in the heart of Mayfair, this two bedroom fourth floor flat boasts stunning, contemporary interiors throughout and benefits from a lift and porter services. Read more.

Park Lane, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Affording spacious interiors with attractive décor, this wonderful two bedroom flat is enviably located on the fourth floor of a prestigious development within easy reach of Oxford Street and Piccadilly. Read more.

Metropolitan Wharf, Wapping, E1W

per week ( pcm) £10,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this magnificent two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors. Read more.

Portman Square, Marylebone, W1H

per week ( pcm) £10,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a portered building overlooking beautiful Portman Square, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers elegant living and entertaining space with a private balcony. Read more.

per week ( pcm) £9,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fabulous two bedroom flat benefits from substantial reception room, larger-then-average kitchen/dining room and fantastic master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing area. Read more.

Cadogan Place, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £9,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Situated on Cadogan Place with views over a pretty garden square, this wonderful two bedroom apartment offers an abundance of living space with a grand reception room opening onto a sunny balcony. Read more.

Pavilion Court, Pimlico, SW1W

per week ( pcm) £9,540 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting impressive views of the River, this absolutely stunning and beautifully presented two bedroom apartment is located within a stylish new Riverside development moments from Chelsea Bridge. Read more.

Ewer Street, Borough, SE1

per week ( pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

This stunning two bedroom triplex penthouse provides an excellent contemporary living area spaciously arranged over three floors, offering a gorgeous reception room and boasts two private balconies. Read more.

Charlotte Road, Shoreditch, EC2A

per week ( pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located in the heart of the Shoreditch Triangle, this stunning loft-style two bedroom flat is set within a warehouse conversion and boasts huge open-plan reception room with exposed brickwork and wooden floors. Read more.

Pan Peninsula Square, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set over the thirty-eighth and thirty-ninth floors, this luxury two bedroom apartment offers an outstanding living space, high-specification interior, two private balconies and spectacular Canary Wharf views. Read more.

Clarges Street, Mayfair, W1J

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located just north of Piccadilly, this fantastic two bedroom apartment combines luxurious interiors with generous living space and offers a fantastic position close to a wealth of amenities. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat is arranged over two floors boasting a spacious reception room with doors to a fantastic balcony, two well proportioned bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom. Read more.

Ability Place, Canary Wharf, E14

per week ( pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented throughout this stunning two bedroom apartment is located within a contemporary development with concierge and on-site gymnasium. Read more.

Aldford Street, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £7,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented throughout, this stunning two bedroom flat is arranged on the third floor of an elegant building in the heart of desirable Mayfair. Read more.

John Islip Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding two bedroom luxury apartment is set on the third floor with a balcony overlooking communal gardens and enjoys the exclusive use of a pool, gym and concierge. Read more.

Kings Gate Walk, Victoria, SW1E

2 bedroom flat to rent

This sublime two bedroom apartment is set on the 12th floor and benefits from an exceptional patio with far-reaching views and is boasts lift access and a concierge. Read more.

Hertford Street, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £7,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This rare luxury apartment is arranged over the second floor of a charming Georgian terrace house built in circa. 1764-1771 by Henry Holland boasting charming period features and a sought-after location. Read more.

Jermyn Street, St James's, SW1Y

per week ( pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented throughout to offer elegant, classic interiors this superb two bedroom flat is located in the heart of prestigious St James's. Read more.

South Bank Tower, South Bank, SE1

per week ( pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom luxury apartment offers a beautiful and contemporary living space throughout, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, two en-suites and boasts superb views all over London throughout the flat. Read more.

The Yoo Building, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering luxurious living space, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a stunning portered development in St John's Wood. Read more.

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period conversion, boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, a lovely private roof terrace and an excellent sought-after location. Read more.

Whitehall Court, Westminster, SW1A

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a prestigious grand mansion block this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment boasts expansive living space throughout with period features. Read more.

Dunraven Street, Mayfair, W1K

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in an impressive period building in the heart of Mayfair, this stylish and contemporary two bedroom second floor apartment offers abundant living and entertaining space with stunning décor. Read more.

Kensington High Street, Knightsbridge, W14

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a excellent location on Kensington High Street, this amazing seventh floor two bedroom flat boasts a high finish throughout, modern fittings and décor, a balcony and access to great communal facilities. Read more.

Onslow Square, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This contemporary two bedroom top floor flat features integrated surround sound, air conditioning, lift access, bright and airy rooms, stunning wood floors and a fabulous roof terrace. Read more.

Ability Place, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located on the 18th floor of an exclusive development, this luxurious two bedroom penthouse flat offers ample living and entertaining space, impressive 180 degree views, three balconies and a communal gym. Read more.

Great Portland Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Designed with sleek lines and luxury fixtures and fittings including a plasma screen, this fabulous two bedroom apartment is located close to Regent's Park and within good range of a number of shops and restaurants. Read more.

St John's Wood Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and exceptionally spacious apartment boasting two impressive bedrooms each with en suite facilities and featuring a wonderful reception room opening onto a large balcony. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure purpose-built block with lift and porter, this stylish two bedroom split-level flat features a gorgeous reception room with large multi-aspect windows, two en suites and a superb location. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £7,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located on popular Queens Gate, this is an exceptionally spacious two bedroom lateral flat offering amazing high ceilings, lovely period features, en suite facilities and superb balcony. Read more.

per week ( pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom third floor flat offers beautifully presented, modern living space and benefits from lift and porter services in a superb location. Read more.

Park Street, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a highly prestigious address in the heart of Mayfair, this fabulous two bedroom apartment combines spacious interiors with contemporary fixtures. Read more.

Millharbour, Canary Wharf, E14

per week ( pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a contemporary development this fabulous two bedroom apartment combines modern, bright décor with expansive living space throughout. Read more.

Cadogan Gardens, Sloane Square, SW3

per week ( pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from King's Road within a period conversion, this delightful two bedroom split-level flat offers generously proportioned living and entertaining space. Read more.

Hyde Park Sqaure, Hyde Park Estate, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Looking out over a beautiful garden square, this wonderful two bedroom apartment boasts well proportioned rooms, fresh interiors and a fantastic location just moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

Earls Court Road, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the lower ground floor of an end of terrace, stucco-fronted conversion, this luxurious two bedroom flat has been refurbished to exacting standards and boasts wood floors throughout and a private garden. Read more.

Charlotte Road, Shoreditch, EC2A

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in the heart of Shoreditch, this stunning one bedroom warehouse conversion flats boasts striking reception room with wooden floors, sash windows and exposed brickwork flooded with natural light. Read more.

Kensington Gore, Knightsbridge, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic top floor (with lift) two bedroom flat, located in a sought-after 24hr portered mansion block moments from the many amenities of South Kensington and Kensington Palace Gardens. Read more.

Hyde Park Gate, Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A sumptuous two bedroom apartment offering a high standard of décor, elegant design and a wonderful location close to the amenities of Hyde Park and Knightsbridge. Read more.

Princelet Street, Spitalfields, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a stylish two bedroom loft-style duplex apartment with roof terrace which offers close proximity to fashionable Brick Lane, with its many restaurants, trendy bars, clubs and cafes. Read more.

Marathon House, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This smart two bedroom flat offers abundant living space with stylish en suite master bedroom, patio and a great location close to Baker Street and Marylebone Station. Read more.

Euston Road, King's Cross, NW1

per week ( pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptional two bedroom flat enviably located in St Pancras Chambers, offering light flooded, stylish accommodation, beautiful windows, triple-height ceilings and gorgeous open-plan living space. Read more.

Sandland Street, Bloomsbury, WC1R

per week ( pcm) £6,480 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting double-height ceilings and stylish interiors this stunning two bedroom duplex apartment is presented in excellent condition and benefits from private roof terrace and secure off-street parking. Read more.

Carrington House, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £6,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a popular portered building in the heart of Mayfair, this superb two bedroom apartment offers well proportioned living space with two balconies. Read more.

Kings Road, Chelsea, SW3

per week ( pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering bright and elegantly arranged interiors with a private roof terrace, this gorgeous two bedroom maisonette flat is wonderfully located in the heart of Chelsea. Read more.

Portobello Road, Portobello, W11

per week ( pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an enviable and fashionable Portobello location, this amazing two bedroom flat also benefits from having three terraces, one occupying the entire roof, as well as an en suite and large bright living space. Read more.

Kensington High Street, Kensington, W14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fifth floor of a wonderful new development poised on the prestigious High Street Kensington, this bright two bedroom, fifth floor flat offers luxurious accommodation in a central location. Read more.

Basil Street, Knightsbridge, SW3

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor, this luxurious two bedroom apartment offers premium accommodation close to some of London's most prestigious shops and addresses. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath, this well presented two bedroom flat benefits from a fabulous private roof terrace. Read more.

Chelsea Embankment, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a stunning mansion block along the River Thames, this delightful two bedroom flat boasts bright and airy interiors and two private balconies. Read more.

Gloucester Road, South Kensington, SW7

2 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderfully refurbished two bedroom luxury apartment boasts a high-specification finish throughout and a bright, open-plan reception. The flat benefits from a fabulous location moments from Hyde Park. Read more.

Ennismore Gardens, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Spaciously arranged on the third floor, this superb two bedroom apartment boasts magnificent décor throughout benefiting from a large reception room and is situated within a prestigious square in South Kensington. Read more.

Campden Hill Gardens, Kensington, W8

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning and unique two bedroom split-level apartment, recently built with an impressive reception room with contemporary open-plan kitchen and glass doors to a garden. Read more.

Westbourne Gardens, Westminster, W2

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this stunning two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts an exquisite open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and is set in a gorgeous modern building. Read more.

Lexham Gardens, South Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning split-level maisonette is situated on a sought-after garden square and offer substantial accommodation including an en suite master bedroom and a private patio. Read more.

Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An imposing two bedroom raised ground floor flat offering generously proportioned living and entertaining space with high ceilings and wood floors and a fantastic reception room with bay windows. Read more.

Maddox Street, Mayfair, W1S

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering spacious accommodation, this two bedroom flat features a larger-than-average reception room and a great location just off Regent Street. Read more.

Dover Street, Mayfair, W1S

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

In the heart of prestigious Mayfair, this stunning two bedroom flat offers beautifully bright and generous rooms including a gorgeous reception room with space for entertaining. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead Village, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, stylish décor and an en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Eaton Square, Belgravia, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An outstanding two bedroom flat situated in one of the most prestigious Belgravia locations close to Sloane Square, benefiting from access to the stunning communal garden square. Read more.

Kensington Court, High Street Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A luxurious and stylish two bedroom flat with lift, benefiting from generous living and entertaining space, en suite facilities, contemporary fittings and a superb location near the green spaces of Hyde Park. Read more.

Hornton Street, Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering a unique living and entertaining space with a substantial roof terrace, this majestic two bedroom flat is enviably located for the many upmarket amenities along Kensington High Street. Read more.

Ebury Bridge Road, Belgravia, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A stunning two bedroom house in Belgravia boasting bright and contemporary interiors throughout, a lovely private garden and a convenient location moments from amenities. Read more.

Kensington High Street, North Kensington, W8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom second floor flat, set in a fabulous period conversion,in a great location, offers a spacious and light interior with an excellent finish throughout, close to amenities and transport links. Read more.

Richmond Mews, Soho, W1D

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This modern two bedroom loft-style apartment situated in the heart of Soho offers stunning and extremely substantial accommodation throughout. Read more.

Club Row, Shoreditch, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom first floor warehouse conversion flat, occupies an amazing location in the heart of Shoreditch offering vast open-plan reception room with exposed brickwork and Juliet balcony. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stylish, recently refurbished interiors throughout, this striking two bedroom flat is located within a beautiful mansion block with a sought-after location. Read more.

Royal Avenue, Chelsea, SW3

per week ( pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a beautifully bright interior with ample living and entertaining space throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom flat boasts an enviable location for the many fashionable amenities along King's Road. Read more.

Chelsea Manor Gardens, Chelsea, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and spacious two bedroom eighth floor flat with fabulous double-aspect reception room offering great views, a fantastic interior, double bedrooms, communal garden and benefits from lift and porter. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This contemporary two bedroom twentieth floor apartment boasts a stunning, high-specification interior with fabulous views over the dock towards the famous skyscrapers of Canary Wharf. Read more.

Pavilion Apartments, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring stunning views overlooking Lord's cricket ground, this wonderful two bedroom sixth floor flat boasts stylish décor, a separate kitchen and an two en suites. Read more.

Pavilion Apartments, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish and exceptionally spacious two bedroom flat featuring a wonderful reception room opening onto a large balcony overlooking London's famous Lord's Cricket Ground. Read more.

Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, W1T

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a peaceful and prestigious location overlooking Fitzroy Square, this stylish two bedroom flat offers stunning lateral space with courtyard. Read more.

Wimpole Street, Marylebone, W1G

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom apartment offers lovely period features and spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from an enviable location. Read more.

Ovington Mews, Knightsbridge, SW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house to rent

Located down a pretty mews in the heart of Knightsbridge, this desirable two bedroom house boasts bespoke contemporary interiors with a charming terrace. Read more.

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located just moments from Regent Street and Regent's Park, this striking two bedroom, third floor apartment offers exquisite contemporary interiors with a high-quality finish throughout. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Baker Street, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic location south west of Regent's Park, this chic two bedroom flat boasts a generously sized reception room with a balcony, crisp décor and modern fixtures throughout. Read more.

Harrowby Street, Marylebone, W1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Providing impressive contemporary interiors throughout, this chic two bedroom flat is ideally located in a smart ported development just north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street. Read more.

Chelsea Harbour, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom harbour-side penthouse apartment in the Chelsea Harbour development boasting bright rooms, stylish décor, huge terrace and secure underground parking. Read more.

Weymouth Street, Marylebone, W1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a superb serviced building in the heart of central London, this spacious and well appointed two bedroom apartment benefits from generous rooms, high-specification fixtures and sizeable private balcony. Read more.

Barkston Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A great two bedroom flat with a splendid reception room the perfect size for entertaining and with floor-to-ceiling doors opening out onto a balcony overlooking the beautiful communal gardens. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in a portered building moments from beautiful Hyde Park, this well proportioned two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with exquisite interiors and a superb finish throughout. Read more.

Hollywood Road, Chelsea, SW10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic, two bedroom flat is situated moments from the great shops and restaurants on fashionable Fulham Road and offers a bright and attractive interior including 21' reception room and gorgeous wood floors. Read more.

Palace Place, St James's, SW1E

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a great development, this stylish two double bedroom apartment boasts large open-plan kitchen/reception room with balcony and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

City Road, Old Street, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located enviably close to the heart of London and set on the tenth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a lovely private balcony with stunning views complete with contemporary interiors and dining area. Read more.

Courtfield Gardens, South Kensington, SW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an imposing mid-terrace period property with excellent views accross the garden square, this light and airy two bedroom flat is in a prime location near Gloucester Road. Read more.

Queens Gate, South Kensington, SW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a highly sought-after setting, this wonderful, spacious two bedroom fourth floor flat set in a period conversion with a lift benefits from bright rooms, en suite facilities and stylish décor. Read more.

Warwick Lane, City, EC4M

per week ( pcm) £5,670 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With it's unbeatable central location, this outstanding two bedroom apartment offers stylish interiors, naturally bright throughout, featuring an open-plan layout and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Great Portland Street, Marylebone, W1W

per week ( pcm) £5,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom flat offers abundant living space with top-of-the-range fixtures and fittings, a luxurious bathroom suite, contemporary décor and a superb central location. Read more.

There are 1646 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

2 bedroom properties (1746)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape