Home Rent 2 bedroom properties to rent in London Viewing properties 1 to 10 of 1,141 (Change search)

You are not logged in. Log in / Register

Menu

2 bedroom properties to rent in London

Edit search

Save search

Here is a list of 2 bedroom properties to rent in London. The dropdown boxes allow you to customise your search for 2 bedroom properties to rent in London. Click the 'Save property' link to save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in London to your property shortlist where you can review them at any time. Alternatively, narrow your search to alter your search for a new home, or view these properties on a map.

2 bed properties for sale in London

2 bed properties to rent in London

Princes Gate, South Kensington, SW7

per week ( pcm) £23,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

A stunning two bedroom apartment offering a very high standard of interior d├ęcor, modern fittings and fixtures, bright open rooms and lovely en suite facilities. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Kensington estate agents.

Arrange to view this property

Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £18,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom split-level apartment is situated within a lovely building with fantastic communal areas and offers beautifully presented interiors finished to a high standard throughout. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Chelsea estate agents.

Brick Street, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £16,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting a stunning location moments from Hyde Park Corner, this generously proportioned two bedroom flat is situated within a superb building moments from a variety of attractions. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

Trevor Square, Knightsbridge, SW7

per week ( pcm) £16,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an impressive building that was once part of Harrods, this is an outstanding two bedroom flat boasting luxurious and generous living space with air conditioning, underground parking and concierge. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Kensington estate agents.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Mendip Court, Battersea, SW11

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Boasting an incredible 3,533 sq ft of luxury living and entertaining space, this incredible two bedroom apartment is arranged over three floors and features four balconies and three underground parking spaces. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Battersea estate agents.

Warwick Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom flat is arranged over the first and second floor of a beautiful house conversion in a superb location moments from Warwick Avenue Station and offers contemporary living space. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our St John's Wood estate agents.

Moor Lane, City, EC2Y

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on the 32nd floor of the exclusive The Heron development, this outstanding two bedroom flat boasts substantial living space finished to an exceptional standard and striking views over London. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Clerkenwell estate agents.

Lowndes Close, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £14,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom mews house to rent

Peacefully tucked away, this simply stunning two bedroom mews house offers light and airy living space with recently refurnished interiors, sound system and a lovely terrace at the rear ideal for summer entertaining. Read more about this 2 bed mews house to rent in London through our Chelsea estate agents.

Lowndes Square, Knightsbridge, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from an excellent entertaining space with substantial reception room and fabulous eat-in kitchen, this magnificent two bedroom apartment is situated in an ideal location. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Chelsea estate agents.

Bridgeman House, Kensington High Street, High Street Kensington, W14

per week ( pcm) £12,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic two bedroom flat boasts excellent accommodation with access to swimming pool, cinema room and gym within the Kensington development. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Kensington estate agents.

London property

Call 0800 369 8667 for further information about selling your home in London, or to find out how much your property is worth

Take a tour
My dashboard
Saved properties
Saved searches
My email alerts