Home Rent 2 bedroom properties to rent in London Viewing properties 1 to 10 of 1,778 (Change search)

Menu

2 bedroom properties to rent in London

Here is a list of 2 bedroom properties to rent in London. The dropdown boxes allow you to customise your search for 2 bedroom properties to rent in London. Click the 'Save property' link to save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in London to your property shortlist where you can review them at any time. Alternatively, narrow your search to alter your search for a new home, or view these properties on a map.

2 bed properties for sale in London

2 bed properties to rent in London

Brick Street, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £16,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Boasting a stunning location close to Hyde Park Corner, this spacious two bedroom flat is situated within a superbly maintained building just moments from some of the capital's premier attractions. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

Arrange to view this property

Metropolitan Wharf, Wapping, E1W

per week ( pcm) £16,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this magnificent two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Docklands estate agents.

per week ( pcm) £16,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this incredible two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Shoreditch estate agents.

Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £15,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom split-level apartment situated within a lovely building with fantastic communal areas, offers beautifully presented interiors finished to the highest standard throughout. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Chelsea estate agents.

Warwick Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom flat which is arranged over the first and second floor of a beautiful house conversion offers contemporary living space in a superb location seconds from Warwick Avenue Station. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our St John's Wood estate agents.

Stafford Terrace, Phillimore Estate, W8

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Set within a stunning period property on the prestigious Phillimore Estate, this fabulous two bedroom maisonette offers a wealth of beautifully presented living space with a superb private roof terrace. Read more about this 2 bed maisonette to rent in London through our Notting Hill estate agents.

Grosvenor Square, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £14,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning, recently refurbished two bedroom apartment, boasting a superb location overlooking Grosvenor Square from the first floor balconies and benefiting from a garage. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

per week ( pcm) £13,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this incredible two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Shoreditch estate agents.

per week ( pcm) £12,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this magnificent two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Docklands estate agents.

Millharbour, Isle Of Dogs, E14

per week ( pcm) £12,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Luxurious penthouse apartment with a private dock-side terrace with stunning views across the Millwall Inner Dock, high-specification interior, two sumptuous en suite bedrooms and two secure, allocated parking spaces. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Docklands estate agents.

London property

Call 0800 369 8667 for further information about selling your home in London, or to find out how much your property is worth