Home Rent 2 bedroom properties to rent in London Viewing properties 1 to 10 of 1,432 (Change search)

You are not logged in. Log in / Register

Menu

2 bedroom properties to rent in London

Here is a list of 2 bedroom properties to rent in London. The dropdown boxes allow you to customise your search for 2 bedroom properties to rent in London. Click the 'Save property' link to save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in London to your property shortlist where you can review them at any time. Alternatively, narrow your search to alter your search for a new home, or view these properties on a map.

2 bed properties for sale in London

2 bed properties to rent in London

Brick Street, Mayfair, W1J

per week ( pcm) £16,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Boasting a stunning location moments from Hyde Park Corner, this generously proportioned two bedroom flat is situated within a superb building moments from a variety of attractions. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

Arrange to view this property

Park Lane, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enviably located with stunning views of Hyde Park, this superb two bedroom apartment boasts a spacious living space with a wonderful conservatory area running across the front of the property. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

Lancaster Gate, Notting Hill Gate, W2

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Refurbished throughout to a high standard, this superb two bedroom flat offers elegant living space with contemporary touches set moments from Hyde Park. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Notting Hill estate agents.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Warwick Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom flat is arranged over the first and second floor of a beautiful house conversion in a superb location moments from Warwick Avenue Station and offers contemporary living space. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our St John's Wood estate agents.

Hill Street, Westminster, W1J

per week ( pcm) £14,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A wonderful two bedroom duplex apartment offering substantial and elegant living and entetrtaining space within an imposing period building along a peaceful road. Read more about this 2 bed house to rent in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

Grosvenor Square, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £14,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning, recently refurbished two bedroom apartment, boasting a superb location overlooking Grosvenor Square from the first floor balconies and benefiting from a garage. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

Lyall Street, Belgravia, SW1X

per week ( pcm) £11,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Elegantly arranged in a beautiful period conversion in the heart of Belgravia, this luxurious two bedroom apartment features bespoke fixtures and fittings and expansive living and entertaining space. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Chelsea estate agents.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from a well presented garden, an exceptional two bedroom lower ground floor flat enviably situated in the heart of Little Venice moments from Grand Union Canal and a variety of amenities. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our St John's Wood estate agents.

Park Lane, Mayfair, W1K

per week ( pcm) £10,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Affording spacious interiors with attractive décor, this wonderful two bedroom flat is enviably located on the fourth floor of a prestigious development within easy reach of Oxford Street and Piccadilly. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

Davies Street, Westminster, W1K

per week ( pcm) £10,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within a beautiful peirod building in the heart of Mayfair, this magnificent two bedroom apartment offers wonderfully spacious accommodation with chic modern décor. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in London through our Mayfair estate agents.

London property

Call 0800 369 8667 for further information about selling your home in London, or to find out how much your property is worth