Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 31 2 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing, W5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Ealing, W5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing, W5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Dickens Yard, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Dickens Yard is a fantastic new development right in the heart of Ealing with concierge facilities and excellent transport links to central London. Leasehold. Read more.

The Common, Ealing Common, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presenting a stunning two bedroom flat with a bright and contemporary interior and bi-folding doors to a large private garden situated moments away from Ealing Common. Leasehold. Read more.

Great West Quarter, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Close to the vibrant amenities of Chiswick High Road this spacious two bedroom eleventh floor apartment boasts contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout with a fantastic winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Marchwood Crescent, Ealing, W5

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet residential road in an enviable location, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat offers spacious accommodation along with modern interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Brunner Road, Ealing, W5

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Corfton Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom first floor flat situated on a sought-after road in Ealing, boasting spacious accommodation throughout including high ceilings and neutral interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a striking residential development with residents' gym and concierge, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers stylish living space with wonderful city views from a private winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Uxbridge Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located on Ealing Broadway for all local amenities this prestigious new development boasts a sophisticated living space throughout with high-quality fixtures, beautiful city views and concierge service. Leasehold. Read more.

Castlebar Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a residential block close to Ealing Broadway, this stylish two bedroom flat on the second floor boasts a spacious accommodation with communal gardens and a garage for off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Grange Park, Ealing Broadway, W5

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Freeland Road, Ealing Common, W5

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering an excellent location moments from the green open spaces of Ealing Common, this beautifully presented two bedroom top floor flat benefits from a well proportioned living space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Park View Road, Ealing, W5

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet residential road, this two bedroom first floor flat, offers bright and spacious accommodation, communal gardens and a garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Hanger Green, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefitting from access to communal gardens and off-street parking, this spacious two bedroom ground floor flat also boasts a large living space with two good-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Inglis Road, Ealing Common, W5

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

With direct access to a lovely garden, this large two bedroom ground floor flat further benefits from a separate modern fitted kitchen and well proportioned interiors. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ealing Road, Brentford, TW8

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Stylishly presented throughout, this superb two bedroom apartment features a fantastic reception room with modern kitchen, master bedroom with en suite, second generous double bedroom and a gorgeous private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Windsor Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from Ealing Broadway, this attractive two bedroom second floor flat is set within a period conversion and offers great potential and an opportunity to add value. Leasehold. Read more.

St Peters Way, Ealing, W5

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented throughout with a contemporary interior and a fantastic location opposite pretty park land, this two bedroom flat has been extensively refurbished and offers a generous living space. Leasehold. Read more.

Parkview Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

With direct access to a lovely communal gardens via private patio, this well maintained two bedroom flat boasts a fantastic reception room, modern kitchen and backs onto the open spaces of Barclays sports ground. Leasehold. Read more.

Hamilton Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Burgoyne House, Brentford, TW8

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Inglis Road, Ealing, W5

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Cedar Grove, Ealing, W5

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from generous living space, this well presented two bedroom flat offers a spacious open-plan reception room, modern kitchen, and garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Greystoke House, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure gated development benefiting from underground parking, this bright and beautifully presented two bedroom flat offers a spacious reception room with decked patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Cheriton Close, Pitshanger Lane, W5

Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Located in the leafy Pitshanger area, this bright and spacious two bedroom duplex maisonette features good-sized reception room, eat-in kitchen, communal gardens and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Greenford Avenue, Hanwell, W7

Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Boasting a stunning eat-in kitchen, this spacious two bedroom ground floor flat offers a wonderful reception room, lovely private garden and is ideally situated for Hanwell station which is a on the future Crossrail. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Murray Road, Ealing, W5

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from its own entrance and spacious reception room, this attractive two bedroom maisonette features well proportioned living space and a stunning private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Greenford Avenue, Hanwell, W7

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Western Avenue, Ealing, W5

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Clifton Rd, Greenford, UB6

Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Situated moments from amenities, this lovely two bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious and modern interiors, well proportioned rooms, an attractive private garden and a driveway. Leasehold. Read more.

Western Avenue, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering easy access to transport links, including immediate access to the A40, this welcoming three bedroom flat on the first floor boasts bright and spacious interiors with a modern finish. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape