Home Buy 2 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing Viewing properties 1 to 10 of 54 (Change search)

You are not logged in. Log in / Register

Menu

2 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing

Here is a list of 2 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing. Alternatively, view more information about house prices in Ealing. The dropdown boxes allow you to customise your search for 2 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing. Click the 'Save property' link to save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing to your property shortlist where you can review them at any time. Alternatively, narrow your search to alter your search for a new home, or view these properties on a map.

2 bed properties to rent in Ealing

2 bed properties for sale in Ealing

Dickens Yard, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

10 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Dickens Yard is a fantastic new development right in the heart of Ealing with concierge facilities and excellent transport links to central London. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed flat for sale in Ealing through our New Homes estate agents.

Arrange to view this property

Dickens Yard, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

The energy and vitality of Dickens Yard and its unique fusion of historic buildings, cutting-edge architecture and state-of-the-art facilities define a new focus for Ealing town centre. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed apartment for sale in Ealing through our New Homes estate agents.

Blakesley Avenue, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a highly desirable central Ealing road, this larger-than-average two bedroom maisonette boasts an attractive dual-aspect reception rooms, as well as beautiful communal gardens and garage. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed flat for sale in Ealing through our Ealing estate agents.

Arran Mews, Ealing, W5

2 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic mid-terrace town house offers contemporary living arranged over three floors, benefiting from a spacious interior, pretty garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more about this 2 bed house for sale in Ealing through our Ealing estate agents.

Recently sold
Why not find out the value of your home or view all W5 property market activity

Hillcrest Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a gated development, this stunning two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished and boasts a generous reception room, two balconies, communal gardens with swimming pool and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed flat for sale in Ealing through our Ealing estate agents.

Belgravia House, Ealing Broadway, W5

Under offer

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This breathtaking two bedroom apartment boasts a stunning reception room with a stylish open-plan kitchen, a west-facing balcony with amazing views and benefits from secure underground parking and a residents' gym. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed flat for sale in Ealing through our Ealing estate agents.

Broomfield place, Ealing, W13

Under offer

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This lovely two bedroom cottage benefits from ample interiors presented in superb condition throughout, a bright reception room with dining space, a private garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more about this 2 bed house for sale in Ealing through our Ealing estate agents.

Uxbridge Road, Ealing, W5

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish and well proportioned two bedroom flat boasting spacious reception room with decked balcony, plus modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed flat for sale in Ealing through our Ealing estate agents.

Recently sold
Why not find out the value of your home or view all W5 property market activity

Uxbridge Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom first floor flat offers spacious, modern living space with a fantastic balcony and two reception rooms, situated in a modern development with amenities nearby. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed flat for sale in Ealing through our Ealing estate agents.

View full details for Dickens Yard, Ealing, W5
Dickens Yard, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

The energy and vitality of Dickens Yard and its unique fusion of historic buildings, cutting-edge architecture and state-of-the-art facilities define a new focus for Ealing town centre. Leasehold. Read more about this 2 bed flat for sale in Ealing through our New Homes estate agents.

London property

Call 0800 369 8667 for further information about selling your home in Ealing, or to find out how much your property is worth