Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 40 2 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing, W5. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Ealing, W5. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Ealing, W5 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Grange Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Newly built with a high contemporary finish, this stunning two bedroom duplex flat situated on the lower ground floor offers bright and spacious open-plan interiors, a lovely private garden and allocated parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Hillcrest Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a gated development, this stunning two bedroom flat has recently been refurbished and boasts a generously sized reception room, two balconies, communal gardens with a swimming pool and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Ealing Road, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the 13th floor of a striking modern development this stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment offers stunning modern interiors throughout and superb winter garden with gorgeous views across London. Leasehold. Read more.

Haven Green, Ealing Broadway, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This impressive two bedroom ground floor flat benefits from stunning contemporary interiors and beautiful private garden, located in the heart of Ealing. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Elers Road, Walpole Park, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

located on a peaceful street positioned next to Lammas Park, this stunning development offers a range of beautiful two bedroom apartments, set in The Red House, which was originally built in 1898, is . Leasehold. Read more.

Brunner Road, Ealing, W5

Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Located in the popular Pitshanger Village area of Ealing, this gorgeous two bedroom house has been finished to the highest of standards and offers features two reception rooms, a beautiful kitchen and a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Elers Road, Walpole Park, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

located on a peaceful street positioned next to Lammas Park, this stunning development offers a range of beautiful two bedroom apartment, set in The Red House, which was originally built in 1898, is . Leasehold. Read more.

Montpelier Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Fordhook Avenue, Ealing Common, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion this stunning two bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous open-plan reception room/kitchen, en suite master, private garden and sought-after location. Leasehold. Read more.

Jigsaw, West Ealing, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Due to complete in September 2016, this newly built luxury two bedroom sixth floor apartment boasts a stylish open-plan living space with a high finish, two double bedrooms with two bathrooms and a large private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Westfield Road, Northfields, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting modern, open-plan interiors this stylish two bedroom ground floor maisonette is presented in good condition throughout and features two double bedrooms with a study and a lovely private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Chestnut Avenue, Brentford, TW8

Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Well presented throughout, this bright and spacious two bedroom house boasts an extensive private garden with a patio area and a convenient location close to amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Uxbridge Road, Ealing Common, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in a secure development with underground parking, this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment benefits from spacious reception room with lovely open-plan kitchen and an exceptional finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Drayton Green Road, Ealing, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within the highly desirable Luminosity complex; this contemporary two bedroom, two bathroom apartment boasts a premium presented interior with stylish décor, a generous living space and secure underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Lower Boston Road, Hanwell, W7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This beautifully presented two bedroom, first floor flat benefits from a private garden, beautiful interior finish and located moments from a superb range of shops and amenities in Hanwell. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gunnersbury Avenue, Gunnersbury, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Arranged over the top two floors of a classic period property this impressive two bedroom apartment offers a top floor master bedroom, open-plan reception room, private balcony and private garden leading to garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Featuring a decked roof terrace with stunning views towards the City, this superb two bedroom two bathroom apartment is bright and modern and set within a popular residential development. Leasehold. Read more.

Windsor Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ealing, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A recently refurbished two bedroom flat benefiting from a generous reception room with access to a private balcony, communal gardens and a garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Peal Gardens, Ealing, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Conveniently located, this bright and spacious two bedroom end of terrace house offers well presented interiors with modern décor, two double bedrooms, a private garden and a lovely location moments from playing fields. Freehold. Read more.

Mill Cross Court, Brentford, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well presented two bedroom first floor flat, located in a modern development with communal gardens and off-street parking, close to amenities and transport links. Leasehold. Read more.

Castlebar Road, Ealing, W5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a residential block close to Ealing Broadway, this stylish two bedroom flat on the second floor boasts a spacious accommodation with communal gardens and a garage for off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Hamilton Road, Ealing Broadway, W5

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated moments from Ealing Broadway on the first floor of a purpose-built block, this well proportioned two bedroom flat further benefits from a separate modern kitchen and well maintained interior. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Grange Park, Ealing Broadway, W5

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Waldeck Road, West Ealing, W13

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a leafy residential street, this stylish and well presented two bedroom flat is set within a secure modern development featuring communal gardens and off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within the popular Great West Quarter development, this superb two bedroom apartment is bright and modern and features a wonderful private roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Inglis Road, Ealing, W5

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering fantastic potential for renovation throughout, this spacious two bedroom first floor flat offers a large reception room and is ideally situated within a gorgeous period conversion. Leasehold. Read more.

Chestnut Grove, Ealing, W5

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This impressive two bedroom ground floor apartment offers a fantastic interior finish throughout with beautiful reception room, modern kitchen and stunning private rear garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Ealing Mews, Southall, UB2

My rating

Save to shortlist

7 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Ealing Mews offers a fantastic selection of two bedroom flats set within a secure development. Each flat features an open-plan living space, two well proportioned bedrooms with modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Westcott Crescent, Ealing, W7

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Broadway, West Ealing, W13

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ellis House, Ealing, UB1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a newly built secure development, this luxurious two bedroom, two bathroom first floor apartment boasts a high finish throughout with modern fittings, two well proportioned bedrooms and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

St Bernards Gate, Ealing, UB1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Unit 307 Set within a brand new tree-lined development with a lift and a secure entry system, this stunning two bedroom, two bathroom first floor apartment offers a high-quality finish throughout with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Wellmeadow Road, Hanwell, W7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat is in great condition and features a huge reception room/kitchen with bright front-aspect windows in a superb location close to Boston Manor's shops and travel links. Leasehold. Read more.

Windmill Place, Southall, UB2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Newly renovated with a high contemporary finish, this stylish two bedroom, two bathroom first floor flat boasts a large open-plan living space and two generous double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

St Margarets Road, Hanwell, W7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic two bedroom first floor apartment situated within a modern development in Olde Hanwell, which benefits from spacious open-plan accommodation, en suite shower room and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Broadway, West Ealing, W13

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Greenford Avenue, Hanwell, W7

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Moments from amenities and transport links, this stylish two bedroom first and second floor flat is well presented throughout and benefits from a private entrance, open-plan living and good-sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Clayponds Avenue, Ealing, TW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located close to the vast open spaces of Gunnersbury Park, this good-sized two bedroom first floor flat is set within a secure block and features a generous living space and a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Western Avenue, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering easy access to transport links, including immediate access to the A40, this welcoming three bedroom flat on the first floor boasts bright and spacious interiors with a modern finish. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Jas Jas Dhaliwal1