Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 540 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North London. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Warwick Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat is arranged over the first and second floor of a beautiful house conversion in a superb location moments from Warwick Avenue Station and offers contemporary living space. Read more.

The Bishops Avenue, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

With a superb location on the exclusive Bishops Avenue this fabulous two bedroom apartment features stunning interior design with luxurious fixtures and fittings and secure underground parking. Read more.

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from a well presented garden, an exceptional two bedroom lower ground floor flat enviably situated in the heart of Little Venice moments from Grand Union Canal and a variety of amenities. Read more.

The Yoo Building, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering luxurious living space, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a stunning portered development in St John's Wood. Read more.

Clarence Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

per week ( pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully positioned on the Outer Circle of Regent's Park, this generous two bedroom third floor flat has been refurbished to an exceptional standard and boasts well proportioned rooms and elegant living space. Read more.

Hamilton Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a beautiful period conversion on a prestigious residential street close to St John's Wood featuring spacious accommodation throughout and garden access. Read more.

Park Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a luxury development this stunning two bedroom apartment features high-specification fixtures and fittings, a private winter garden, off-street parking and a desirable location moments from Regent's Park. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure purpose-built block with lift and porter, this stylish two bedroom split-level flat features a gorgeous reception room with large multi-aspect windows, two en suites and a superb location. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period conversion, boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, a lovely private roof terrace and an excellent sought-after location. Read more.

Wellington Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Found within a an attractive block, this stunning two bedroom fifth floor flat (with lift and concierge) boasts a bright and spacious interior throughout, lovely views and a location ideally close to St Johns Wood. Read more.

St Johns Wood Park, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Presented to an excellent standard throughout this contemporary two bedroom flat is set within a smart building with porter services. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath, this well presented two bedroom flat benefits from a fabulous private roof terrace. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead Village, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, stylish décor and an en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Marathon House, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This smart two bedroom flat offers abundant living space with stylish en suite master bedroom, patio and a great location close to Baker Street and Marylebone Station. Read more.

Ormonde Terrace, Primrose Hill, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom garden flat which is set within a beautiful purpose-built block, offers stylish living space featuring contemporary interiors and a fantastic patio and lawn area in the garden. Read more.

Euston Road, King's Cross, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptional two bedroom flat enviably located in St Pancras Chambers, offering light flooded, stylish accommodation, beautiful windows, triple-height ceilings and gorgeous open-plan living space. Read more.

York Way, King's Cross, N1C

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a striking modern development is this stunning two bedroom apartment which offers a brand new modern interior, fantastic living space with open-plan kitchen, private balcony and wonderful location. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stylish, recently refurbished interiors throughout, this striking two bedroom flat is located within a beautiful mansion block with a sought-after location. Read more.

Swiss Cottage, Swiss Cottage, NW3

per week ( pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a great location moments from the sought-after Belsize Park, this superb two bedroom flat offers expansive entertaining accommodation with private roof terrace. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Baker Street, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic location south west of Regent's Park, this chic two bedroom flat boasts a generously sized reception room with a balcony, crisp décor and modern fixtures throughout. Read more.

Jamestown Road, Camden, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within an exclusive development in the heart of Camden Town, this stunning two bedroom, duplex apartment provides stylish accommodation which has two balconies overlooking Regents Canal and Camden Lock. Read more.

Southgate Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Providing luxurious living and entertaining space, this stunning two bedroom penthouse boasts a plethora of high-tech fixtures and fittings along with impressive views and a great location. Read more.

City Road, Old Street, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located enviably close to the heart of London and set on the tenth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a lovely private balcony with stunning views complete with contemporary interiors and dining area. Read more.

Sumatra Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This elegant newly built two bedroom house has been finished to a high-specification throughout and presents a wealth of contemporary fixtures and fittings combined with chic neutral décor. Read more.

Hayes Place, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged upon the fourth floor of a wonderful modern development, this stunning two bedroom apartment features bright, fresh interiors, balcony and underground parking. Read more.

Nottingham Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Set within a smart portered development moments from Regent's Park, this superb two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space arranged over two floors. Read more.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing two bedroom apartment situated on the fifth floor of a brand new modern development boasting a private balcony, communal cinema room, swimming pool and spa. Read more.

per week ( pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting exceptionally spacious accommodation throughout, this wonderful two bedroom, fourth floor apartment is set within a portered block in the heart of St John's Wood. Read more.

Woronzow Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Designed by Inglis Badrashi Loddo Architects and found in a prime NW8 location, this impressive two bedroom house boasts substantial living and entertaining space cleverly set over two floors. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden, NW1

per week ( pcm) £4,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish two bedroom third floor apartment which features open-plan accommodation, en suite master bedroom and a balcony in a great location close to Regent's Park. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden, NW1

per week ( pcm) £4,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Affording bright and spacious accommodation, this modern and substantial two bedroom, second floor flat is presented in excellent condition and boasts high-quality contemporary fittings. Read more.

per week ( pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a luxury private development and set on the sixteenth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers bright and spacious living with an en suite master bedroom, complete with stunning views. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden Town, NW1

per week ( pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat located on the ground floor of a contemporary apartment building offers an outstanding living space with bright interiors and a large wraparound private terrace. Read more.

Doves Yard, Barnsbury, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

An outstanding and stylish two bedroom house with off-street parking, self watering garden and high-specification fittings throughout. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This luxurious two bedroom apartment combines beautifully presented interiors with high-specification fittings and benefits from a desirable location. Read more.

Connaught House, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic location in the heart of Little Venice, this superb two bedroom garden flat is recently refurbished and further benefits from stylish interiors and a private garden. Read more.

Arlington Road, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a modern block is this amazing and stunningly finished two bedroom flat with beautiful wraparound glass wall opening onto private terrace, gorgeous mezzainne master bedroom with en suite and walk-in-wardrobe. Read more.

per week ( pcm) £4,680 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom, second floor flat, beautifully presented and offering a highly sought-after location in the heart of St John's Wood, moments from local amenities and transport links. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £4,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a superb portered block, this stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment has been beautifully refurbished and features views of Regent's Park. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £4,620 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning former telephone exchange designed by renowned architect Philippe Starck, this exceptional two bedroom apartment offers stylish, beautifully presented accommodation throughout. Read more.

Blair Court, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing recently refurbished two bedroom flat situated on the eleventh floor of a purpose-built block boasting a lift and concierge, lovely private balcony and an excellent location. Read more.

Strathmore Court, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located opposite Regent's Park and moments from the fashionable St John's Wood High Street, this superb two bedroom apartment is set on the first floor and offers sizeable living and entertaining space. Read more.

Lindfield Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering generous living space the impressive two bedroom second floor flat boasts two en suite bedrooms and a fabulous reception room with open-plan kitchen and access to a private balcony. Read more.

King Henry's Road, Primrose Hill, NW3

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to prestigious Primrose Hill, this recently refurbished two bedroom penthouse apartment is presented in superb condition featuring stylish and contemporary décor throughout. Read more.

Islington Green, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat boasting exceptionally spacious living and entertaining space, modern décor, private terrace and a prestigious location between both Upper Street and Essex Road. Read more.

Colosseum Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

per week ( pcm) £4,410 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a part-listed building, this wonderful two bedroom second floor flat offers stylish living space, a private balcony and an enviable location to Regent's Park. Read more.

Alwyne Place, Canonbury, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom lower ground floor property offering exceptionally well presented living and entertaining space with a superb rear patio garden. Read more.

Islington Green, Angel, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located just off Islington Green, this stylish two bedroom flat offers chic and generously proportioned interiors and a balcony. Read more.

Caversham Road, Kentish Town, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stunning open-plan living, this stylish two bedroom duplex apartment provides spacious accommodation, which benefits from a balcony and a great location close to Kentish Town Underground Station. Read more.

Holborn Close, Mill Hill Conservation, NW7

per week ( pcm) £4,293 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom first floor flat located within a prestigious new development in the Mill Hill Conservation Area. This impressive property offers generous living space and luxury fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Elnathan Mews, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A stunning two bedroom modern mews house in a superb W9 location moments from the idyllic surroundings of Little Vanice, offering spacious and wonderfully presented accommodation and garage. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a luxurious development with porter moments from Shoreditch, this two bedroom apartment boasts fabulous outdoor space and wood floor. Read more.

Malvern Road, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Offering bright and airy interiors, spacious rooms and a peaceful location, this stunning three bedroom house has been refurbished to an exceptional standard throughout and boasts a 50' rear garden. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Positioned on the eighth floor of a prestigious building just south of Regent's Park, this contemporary two bedroom flat combines a bright, neutral living space with sizeable terrace and enviable location. Read more.

Elliotts Place, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in the heart of central Islington moments from popular Essex Road and cosmopolitan Upper Street this stylish two bedroom luxury property offers ample bright living space with a fabulous roof terrace. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment throughout this fabulous two bedroom flat is situated within a beautiful period conversion with a desirable location. Read more.

Ormonde Terrace, Primrose Hill, NW8

per week ( pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the third and fourth floors of a beautiful apartment building with concierge, this bright two bedroom flat boasts a superb location overlooking Primrose Hill Park. Read more.

Barnsbury Road, Barnsbury, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom maisonette boasts a spacious reception room, master bedroom with en suite shower room, two stunning roof terraces and an excellent location close to King's Cross. Read more.

St James Close, Regent's Park, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a smart residential development overlooking Regent' Park this fabulous two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with bright décor. Read more.

2 bedroom flat to rent

Excellently located moments from Old Street Station and beautifully arranged on the eleventh floor, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers an open-plan kitchen and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Chester Close South, Regent's Park, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a sought-after location in central London, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat is finished to a high-specification throughout boasting stylish interiors and spacious, semi-open-plan accommodation. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Placed on the second floor of a beautiful house conversion on a prestigious residential street, this spacious two bedroom apartment features bright, well proportioned rooms throughout. Read more.

Leeke Street, King's Cross, WC1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the first floor of a stylish development, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts contemporary décor, a private balcony and a sought-after location. Read more.

Nottingham Terrace, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderful two bedroom flat is superbly located on the south side of Regent's Park and benefits from generous interiors and bright rooms throughout. Read more.

Colebrooke Row, Angel, N1

Offering a sought-after location moments from fashionable Upper Street yet peacefully set within a tree-lined residential street, this gorgeous two bedroom duplex flat also enjoys an eat-in kitchen and a roof terrace. Read more.

William Congreve House, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Peacefully located this fantastic two bedroom mews house combines bright, neutral décor with generous living space throughout and benefits from an excellent location. Read more.

Canal Cottages, Angel, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,140 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

A charming two bedroom cottage with additional study, enviably placed on the doorstep to the canal and local amenities. Boasting beautifully presented living and entertaining space with private outdoor space. Read more.

Oxford Gardens, Ladbroke Grove, W10

per week ( pcm) £4,140 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and spacious two bedroom flat located in this period conversion and boasting high ceilings, eat-in kitchen and a private south-facing roof terrace. Read more.

per week ( pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a gorgeous reception room with period fireplace, this stunning two bedroom apartment is located on one of St John's Wood's premier residential streets and provides two superior bedrooms with great storage. Read more.

Cloudesley Road, Barnsbury, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A superb two bedroom house set over two light and airy floors and offering recently refurbished interiors, neutral décor and a sought-after location moments from the amenities found in Angel. Read more.

New North Road, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented with a chic and stylish interior and luxurious wood flooring, this superb two bedroom second floor flat also enjoys a great location moments from Hoxton Square. Read more.

Finchley Road, St John's Wood, NW8

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of a secure development with lift and porter, boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent St Johns Wood location. Read more.

Goswell Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from the centre of London and arranged on the second floor, this sleek two bedroom apartment boasts spacious living with an open-plan reception room/ kitchen and private balcony. Read more.

Elsworthy Road, Primrose Hill, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on a prestigious street in Primrose Hill, this stunning two bedroom, first floor apartment offers beautiful interiors, a kitchen with an arched window and a wonderful location. Read more.

Lymington Road, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a smart development close to Hampstead, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern fixtures and fittings, wood floors and luxurious bathroom suites. Read more.

Salusbury Road, Queen's Park, NW6

per week ( pcm) £3,990 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from a wealth of amenities, this stunning two bedroom duplex flat offers stylish, open-plan accommodation, two en suites and a private garden. Read more.

Euston Road, Fitzrovia, NW1

per week ( pcm) £3,990 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure block in an enviably central location, this two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living and entertaining space. Read more.

Eton Road, Belsize Park, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom apartment is set on the third floor of a secure, imposing block, offering spacious interiors finished to a superb contemporary standard throughout, and further benefits from a private terrace. Read more.

St Edmunds Terrace, Primrose Hill, NW8

per week ( pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated moments from Primrose Hill, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat has been fully refurbished to a high standard throughout and benefits from spacious open-plan living and a study area. Read more.

Provost Street, Hoxton, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stunning views across London, this exceptionally light and airy two bedroom flat is set within a popular modern development with floor-to-ceiling windows, chic designs and a large decked roof terrace. Read more.

Gould Terrace, Hackney, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A lovely two bedroom mid-terrace house boasting stylish and well presented accommodation arranged over two floors with a mezzanine-level and ample storage space. Read more.

Child's Hill, Child's Hill, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a modern new build boasting contemporary interiors throughout and charming private outside space. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a secure development with lift, boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout, a lovely private balcony and an excellent location. Read more.

Baron Street, Angel, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in an impressive and secure block in the heart of Angel, this chic two bedroom flat boasts neutral décor and close proximity to the selection of amenities along Upper Street. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a popular development on City Road, this superb two bedroom flat boasts bright and airy interiors, an open-plan reception room/kitchen and modern and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Packington Street, Angel, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat is situated within a stunning modern development in Angel and boasts exceptionally light and airy rooms and large private terrace. Read more.

Claremont Heights, Angel, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering contemporary accommodation, this delightful two bedroom top floor flat is spacious throughout and benefits from an excellent location. Read more.

Cromwell Avenue, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Set over four floors of a beautiful church conversion is this simply stunning two bedroom property which offers a wonderful finish throughout and highlighted with period features such as gorgeous stain glass windows. Read more.

St Paul Street, Angel, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding two bedroom period property is finished to a high standard throughout and is situated in a fabulous, sought-after location moments from the shops, bars and restaurants on Upper Street. Read more.

Hampstead Lane, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within an exclusive gated development moments from Hampstead Heath and Highgate this stunning two bedroom flat boasts two en suite bedrooms and a stunning reception room. Read more.

Abbey Road, St John's Wood, NW8

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat, situated within a stylish purpose-built development on London's historic Abbey Road boasting spacious interiors throughout and a communal swimming pool. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering fantastic living space with a stunning reception room and open-plan kitchen, this exceptionally spacious and well presented two bedroom flat also has access to communal gardens and a communal roof terrace. Read more.

Churchway, Euston, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a stylish modern block this gorgeous two bedroom apartment offers a wonderful open-plan living space with high-specification finish and benefits from two balconies and a en suite. Read more.

Ciy Road, City, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £3,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Perfectly located in a popular development on City Road, this superb two bedroom flat boasts light and airy interiors and open-plan living space with modern interiors and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Loudoun Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £3,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat boasting stylish accommodation that is well presented throughout, a charming garden, wood floors and off-street parking. Read more.

Maida Vale, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £3,810 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A smart, beautifully presented two bedroom second floor flat set within a magnificent red brick mansion block on Maida Vale moments from the tranquil surroundings of Little Venice. Read more.

Warren Court, Fitzrovia, NW1

per week ( pcm) £3,780 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure building just moments from Warren Street station this smart two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout. Read more.

Belsize Park Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,780 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic period conversion in the heart of Belsize Park, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with original wood floors and modern décor throughout. Read more.

Belgrave Gardens, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located on a sought-after street moments from London's famous Abbey Road this beautifully presented two bedroom, split-level flat features wood floors and contemporary décor. Read more.

Netherhall Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom apartment boasts a wonderful conservatory that opens onto a delightful roof terrace, a gorgeous reception room with a dining area and a modern kitchen. Read more.

There are 440 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

2 bedroom properties (540)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape