Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 438 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North London. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Warwick Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat is arranged over the first and second floor of a beautiful house conversion in a superb location moments from Warwick Avenue Station and offers contemporary living space. Read more.

The Bishops Avenue, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

With a superb location on the exclusive Bishops Avenue this fabulous two bedroom apartment features stunning interior design with luxurious fixtures and fittings and secure underground parking. Read more.

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from a well presented garden, an exceptional two bedroom lower ground floor flat enviably situated in the heart of Little Venice moments from Grand Union Canal and a variety of amenities. Read more.

The Yoo Building, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering luxurious living space, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a stunning portered development in St John's Wood. Read more.

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period conversion, boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, a lovely private roof terrace and an excellent sought-after location. Read more.

St John's Wood Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and exceptionally spacious apartment boasting two impressive bedrooms each with en suite facilities and featuring a wonderful reception room opening onto a large balcony. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure purpose-built block with lift and porter, this stylish two bedroom split-level flat features a gorgeous reception room with large multi-aspect windows, two en suites and a superb location. Read more.

Marathon House, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £6,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This smart two bedroom flat offers abundant living space with stylish en suite master bedroom, patio and a great location close to Baker Street and Marylebone Station. Read more.

Euston Road, King's Cross, NW1

per week ( pcm) £6,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptional two bedroom flat enviably located in St Pancras Chambers, offering light flooded, stylish accommodation, beautiful windows, triple-height ceilings and gorgeous open-plan living space. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath, this well presented two bedroom flat benefits from a fabulous private roof terrace. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead Village, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, stylish décor and an en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stylish, recently refurbished interiors throughout, this striking two bedroom flat is located within a beautiful mansion block with a sought-after location. Read more.

Pavilion Apartments, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring stunning views overlooking Lord's cricket ground, this wonderful two bedroom sixth floor flat boasts stylish décor, a separate kitchen and an two en suites. Read more.

Pavilion Apartments, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stylish and exceptionally spacious two bedroom flat featuring a wonderful reception room opening onto a large balcony overlooking London's famous Lord's Cricket Ground. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Baker Street, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic location south west of Regent's Park, this chic two bedroom flat boasts a generously sized reception room with a balcony, crisp décor and modern fixtures throughout. Read more.

City Road, Old Street, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located enviably close to the heart of London and set on the tenth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a lovely private balcony with stunning views complete with contemporary interiors and dining area. Read more.

Swiss Cottage, Swiss Cottage, NW3

per week ( pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a great location moments from the sought-after Belsize Park, this superb two bedroom flat offers expansive entertaining accommodation with private roof terrace. Read more.

Lisson Grove, St John's Wood, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is set within a modern building which is ideally located moments from a wide range of amenities found on Baker Street. Read more.

Southgate Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

per week ( pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Providing luxurious living and entertaining space, this stunning two bedroom penthouse boasts a plethora of high-tech fixtures and fittings along with impressive views and a great location. Read more.

Sumatra Road, West Hampstead, NW6

per week ( pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This elegant newly built two bedroom house has been finished to a high-specification throughout and presents a wealth of contemporary fixtures and fittings combined with chic neutral décor. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Hayes Place, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged upon the fourth floor of a wonderful modern development, this stunning two bedroom apartment features bright, fresh interiors, balcony and underground parking. Read more.

Nottingham Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Set within a smart portered development moments from Regent's Park, this superb two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space arranged over two floors. Read more.

Wellington Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting exceptionally spacious accommodation throughout, this wonderful two bedroom, fourth floor apartment is set within a portered block in the heart of St John's Wood. Read more.

Packington Street, Angel, N1

per week ( pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

This superb three bedroom maisonette is well placed moments from Essex Road on a peaceful residential street in Islington and benefits from a pretty landscaped garden. Read more.

Boundary Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the ninth floor of a secure purpose-built block with lift and porter boasting a recent refurbishment throughout and a private balcony with wonderful views. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden, NW1

per week ( pcm) £4,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Affording bright and spacious accommodation, this modern and substantial two bedroom, second floor flat is presented in excellent condition and boasts high-quality contemporary fittings. Read more.

per week ( pcm) £4,830 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning former telephone exchange designed by renowned architect Philippe Starck, this exceptional two bedroom apartment offers stylish, beautifully presented accommodation throughout. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This luxurious two bedroom apartment combines beautifully presented interiors with high-specification fittings and benefits from a desirable location. Read more.

Ormonde Terrace, Primrose Hill, NW8

per week ( pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the third and fourth floors of a beautiful apartment building with concierge, this bright two bedroom flat boasts a superb location overlooking Primrose Hill Park. Read more.

Elliotts Place, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in the heart of central Islington moments from popular Essex Road and cosmopolitan Upper Street this stylish two bedroom luxury property offers ample bright living space with a fabulous roof terrace. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden Town, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat located on the ground floor of a contemporary apartment building offers an outstanding living space with bright interiors and a large wraparound private terrace. Read more.

Islington Green, Angel, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,680 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located just off Islington Green, this stylish two bedroom flat offers chic and generously proportioned interiors and a balcony. Read more.

Wellington Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £4,680 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom, second floor flat, beautifully presented and offering a highly sought-after location in the heart of St John's Wood, moments from local amenities and transport links. Read more.

Canal Cottages, Angel, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A charming two bedroom cottage with additional study, enviably placed on the doorstep to the canal and local amenities. Boasting beautifully presented living and entertaining space with private outdoor space. Read more.

Elnathan Mews, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A stunning two bedroom modern mews house in a superb W9 location moments from the idyllic surroundings of Little Vanice, offering spacious and wonderfully presented accommodation and garage. Read more.

Tavistock Place, Bloomsbury, WC1H

per week ( pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Combining spacious accommodation with bright, stylish interiors this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts an enviable location in the heart of Bloomsbury. Read more.

Nottingham Terrace, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderful two bedroom flat is superbly located on the south side of Regent's Park and benefits from generous interiors and bright rooms throughout. Read more.

Mount Pleasant Hill, Upper Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a contemporary warehouse conversion this stunning two bedroom flat boasts unique and beautifully presented accommodation throughout. Read more.

King Henry's Road, Primrose Hill, NW3

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to prestigious Primrose Hill, this recently refurbished two bedroom penthouse apartment is presented in superb condition featuring stylish and contemporary décor throughout. Read more.

Colosseum Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

per week ( pcm) £4,410 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a part-listed building, this wonderful two bedroom second floor flat offers stylish living space, a private balcony and an enviable location to Regent's Park. Read more.

Benwell Road, Holloway, N7

per week ( pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An outstanding two bedroom luxury flat situated in a popular and secure building on Benwell Road, benefiting from modern living and entertaining space and a large private terrace. Read more.

Holborn Close, Mill Hill Conservation, NW7

per week ( pcm) £4,293 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom first floor flat located within a prestigious new development in the Mill Hill Conservation Area. This impressive property offers generous living space and luxury fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Palgrave Gardens, St John's Wood, NW1

per week ( pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring an incredible location within easy reach of the West End and Regent's Park, this great two bedroom apartment offers generous rooms and crisp, fresh interiors throughout. Read more.

Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, NW3

per week ( pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Impressive two bedroom ground floor flat situated within a period conversion, offering superb modern interiors throughout with a private 75' garden, located in the sought-after area of Belsize Park. Read more.

St James Close, Regent's Park, NW8

per week ( pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a smart residential development overlooking Regent' Park this fabulous two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with bright décor. Read more.

City Road, Old Street, EC1V

2 bedroom flat to rent

Excellently located moments from Old Street Station and beautifully arranged on the eleventh floor, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers an open-plan kitchen and a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Chester Close South, Regent's Park, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a sought-after location in central London, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat is finished to a high-specification throughout boasting stylish interiors and spacious, semi-open-plan accommodation. Read more.

Park Road, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from the green open spaces of Regent's Park, a light and airy two bedroom flat within a smart residential block. Read more.

Hamilton Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Placed on the second floor of a beautiful house conversion on a prestigious residential street, this spacious two bedroom apartment features bright, well proportioned rooms throughout. Read more.

Redhill Street, Regent's Park, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Superbly situated moments from beautiful Regent's Park in an attractive courtyard, this stunning and extremely spacious two bedroom house boasts bright rooms throughout and offers underground parking. Read more.

Colebrooke Row, Angel, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering a sought-after location moments from fashionable Upper Street yet peacefully set within a tree-lined residential street, this gorgeous two bedroom duplex flat also enjoys an eat-in kitchen and a roof terrace. Read more.

Oxford Gardens, Ladbroke Grove, W10

per week ( pcm) £4,140 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and spacious two bedroom flat located in this period conversion and boasting high ceilings, eat-in kitchen and a private south-facing roof terrace. Read more.

Elsworthy Road, Primrose Hill, NW3

per week ( pcm) £4,110 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully located and sizeable two bedroom flat offering generous room sizes throughout, including a spacious reception room, two bright bathrooms and plenty of storage space. Read more.

New North Road, Hoxton, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented with a chic and stylish interior and luxurious wood flooring, this superb two bedroom second floor flat also enjoys a great location moments from Hoxton Square. Read more.

Finchley Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the fourth floor of a secure development with lift and porter, boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent St Johns Wood location. Read more.

Holly Mount, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Fantastic two bedroom period house arranged over five floors, offering spacious interiors with original period charm throughout, located in the heart of Hampstead. Read more.

Drysdale Street, Shoreditch, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous split-level penthouse apartment set within a secure development moments from Hoxton Square, further boasts easy access to the City and Islington with close proximity to Spitalfields. Read more.

Lower Merton Rise, Camden, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented two bedroom apartment offers bright and spacious living throughout benefiting from a stunning rooftop terrace, two good sized double bedrooms and a brilliant reception room. Read more.

Angel Waterside, Graham Street, Angel, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderful two bedroom flat is set within a popular modern development and boasts stunning canal-side views and modern fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Finchley Road, West Hampstead, NW6

per week ( pcm) £3,960 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a stylish development with a porter and underground car park, this fantastic two bedroom flat is beautifully presented throughout and offers a stunning kitchen/reception room and private balcony. Read more.

Northchurch Road, Islington, N1

per week ( pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Enjoying well presented interiors, this outstanding two bedroom flat is ideally located on a quiet residential road which is moments from a vast array of amenities. Read more.

St Pancras Way, Camden, NW1

per week ( pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a stunning south-facing reception room, this bright and spacious two bedroom flat benefits from views of the canal as well as modern interiors. Read more.

Gould Terrace, Hackney, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A lovely two bedroom mid-terrace house boasting stylish and well presented accommodation arranged over two floors with a mezzanine-level and ample storage space. Read more.

Newington Green, Islington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a contemporary residential development this stunning two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with modern interiors, fantastic roof terrace and two secure off-street parking spaces. Read more.

Packington Street, Angel, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat is situated within a stunning modern development in Angel and boasts exceptionally light and airy rooms and large private terrace. Read more.

Lisson Grove, Lisson Grove, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation with stylish, contemporary interiors throughout and benefits from a lovely balcony. Read more.

Finchley Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from Regent's Park, this fabulous two bedroom second floor flat benefits from a recent refurbishment to an excellent standard throughout and boasts modern and stylish décor with a separate kitchen. Read more.

St Paul Street, Angel, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

This outstanding two bedroom period property is finished to a high standard throughout and is situated in a fabulous, sought-after location moments from the shops, bars and restaurants on Upper Street. Read more.

Hampstead Lane, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within an exclusive gated development moments from Hampstead Heath and Highgate this stunning two bedroom flat boasts two en suite bedrooms and a stunning reception room. Read more.

William Road, Euston, NW1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a purpose-built block this stylishly finished two bedroom apartment offers an impressive reception space opening onto private patio, superb master bedroom with en suite and lovely modern finish throughout. Read more.

Mount Mills, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This second floor two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation, presented to a high standard throughout and further benefiting from off-street parking, private roof terrace and a sought-after location. Read more.

Pentonville Road, Angel, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat offers sleek and well proportioned interiors, fantastic views over London and a sought-after location close to Angel. Read more.

Barnsbury Road, Barnsbury, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom maisonette with lovely well proportioned rooms throughout and a stunning bright and airy open-plan reception room/kitchen with sliding doors leading to a private balcony. Read more.

Wenlock Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally placed on the doorstep to amenities this outstanding two bedroom split-level luxury flat is arranged within a superb contemporary development and boasts stunning living and entertaining space. Read more.

Abbey Road, St John's Wood, NW8

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat, situated within a stylish purpose-built development on London's historic Abbey Road boasting spacious interiors throughout and a communal swimming pool. Read more.

Harvist Road, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic period conversion this superb full refurbished two bedroom flat offers ample and stylish living space, two modern en suites and an open-plan kitchen/dining room leading on to a private garden. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering fantastic living space with a stunning reception room and open-plan kitchen, this exceptionally spacious and well presented two bedroom flat also has access to communal gardens and a communal roof terrace. Read more.

Primrose Hill Road, Primrose Hill, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,840 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a naturally bright reception room and spacious bedrooms, this is a superb two bedroom flat set in a purpose-built block with lift and porter, ideally located opposite the green open spaces of Primrose Hill. Read more.

Belsize Park Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,780 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic period conversion in the heart of Belsize Park, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with original wood floors and modern décor throughout. Read more.

Granville Square, Bloomsbury, WC1X

per week ( pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat offers generously proportioned living space, stylish décor and a sought-after location in Bloomsbury. Read more.

Pentonville Road, Angel, N1

per week ( pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom flat offers light-filled rooms and sought-after views across London while benefiting from high tech designs including a waterproof plasma screen, integrated speakers and balcony. Read more.

Belsize Park, Belsize Park, NW3

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat in a beautiful area of Belsize Park offers exceptionally spacious and stylish living space with one en suite and beautiful communal grounds. Read more.

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting an exceptionally spacious reception room with wood floor and a superb eat-in kitchen, a stunning two bedroom apartment, well presented throughout and benefiting from a lift, porter and off-street parking. Read more.

Portman Gate, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £3,720 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom flat is set within a popular development in Marylebone and offers bright and spacious accommodation located close to many amenities. Read more.

Camden Road, Camden Town, NW1

per week ( pcm) £3,720 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a brand new development is this stunningly finished two bedroom apartment which offers a wonderful host of living space including open-plan reception, en suite to the master, study area and separate utility. Read more.

Goldhurst Terrace, South Hampstead, NW6

per week ( pcm) £3,690 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in the hear of South Hampstead this fantastic two bedroom fourth floor flat comprises a bright reception with space to dine, modern fully fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom and great views of the surrounding area. Read more.

Waldorf Place, Temple Fortune, NW2

per week ( pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a newly built development, offering superb bright interiors throughout, located just off Finchley Road. Read more.

Englefield Road, Islington, N1

per week ( pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This excellent two bedroom flat is set on the lower ground floor of a period conversion, offering an expansive reception room, lovely modern fitted kitchen, two geberously sized bedrooms and benefits from a garden. Read more.

West Hill Court, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom first floor flat offers two large reception rooms, a feature wood burner, stylish kitchen, ample bedrooms, off-street parking all moments away from the open spaces of Hampstead Heath. Read more.

Essex Road, Islington, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure development in the heart of Islington, this stylish two bedroom apartment features a private terrace and provides modern accommodation in an enviable location. Read more.

Southgate Road, De Beauvoir Town, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom flat with study boasting a prestigious address, beautifully refurbished interior space flooded with natural light and a generous, well maintained rear garden. Read more.

Allcroft Road, Kentish Town, NW5

per week ( pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom apartment is set on the ground floor of a recently finished, modern, purpose-built block offering stylish and spacious interiors and benefiting from an excellent patio garden. Read more.

Irving Mews, Canonbury, N1

per week ( pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom flat, situated in the sought-after area of Canonbury and featuring superb reception space, en suite facilities and a private balcony. Read more.

King's Cross Road, King's Cross, WC1X

Presented to an exceptional standard, this newly refurbished two bedroom flat with roof terrace is stylishly arranged over two floors and provides spacious accommodation. Read more.

Willoughby Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of an attractive period conversion, offering bright and well proportioned interiors throughout, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Read more.

Portman Gate, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an attractive gated development and set back from the road, this superb two bedroom maisonette offers bright and modern living space with two balconies. Read more.

Randolph Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning and exceptionally well located two bedroom apartment is in the heart of Maida Vale in a lovely period mansion block and features a gorgeous reception room with dining area and a bright modern kitchen. Read more.

Montague Court, Hackney, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Stylishly arranged over two floors, this stunning two bedroom maisonette offers generous and unique accommodation throughout, situated in an excellent Hackney location. Read more.

Independent Place, Dalston, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

An stunning two bedroom house arranged over three floors of a secure development boasting contemporary interiors throughout, a lovely private patio garden and off-street parking. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a fantastic location close to the City and the amenities of Old Street and Upper Street this bright two bedroom flat offers ample living space in a charming period conversion. Read more.

There are 338 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

2 bedroom properties (438)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape