Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 384 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North London. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Warwick Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat is arranged over the first and second floor of a beautiful house conversion in a superb location moments from Warwick Avenue Station and offers contemporary living space. Read more.

The Bishops Avenue, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

With a superb location on the exclusive Bishops Avenue this fabulous two bedroom apartment features stunning interior design with luxurious fixtures and fittings and secure underground parking. Read more.

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Benefiting from a well presented garden, an exceptional two bedroom lower ground floor flat enviably situated in the heart of Little Venice moments from Grand Union Canal and a variety of amenities. Read more.

The Yoo Building, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering luxurious living space, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a stunning portered development in St John's Wood. Read more.

St John's Wood Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning and exceptionally spacious apartment boasting two impressive bedrooms each with en suite facilities and featuring a wonderful reception room opening onto a large balcony. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Old Street, N1

per week ( pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This prestigiously located two bedroom warehouse style flat offers an expansive reception room, exceptional interior décor and unique architect designed features. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath, this well presented two bedroom flat benefits from a fabulous private roof terrace. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

An incredible and completely unique two bedroom duplex flat set over the third and fourth floors of this landmark Philippe Starck development found enviably located in the heart of St John's Wood. Read more.

Whitfield Street, Fitzrovia, Fitzrovia, W1T

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a picturesque Georgian street in the heart of fashionable Fitzrovia, a wonderful two bedroom two bathroom apartment which has been meticulously renovated and redesigned. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead Village, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, stylish décor and an en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Ripplevale Grove, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Enjoy the stylish accommodation this beautifully presented two bedroom house offers recently refurbished living accomodation with period features, contemporary fixtures and fittings and delightful courtyard garden. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stylish, recently refurbished interiors throughout, this striking two bedroom flat is located within a beautiful mansion block with a sought-after location. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Baker Street, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic location south west of Regent's Park, this chic two bedroom flat boasts a generously sized reception room with a balcony, crisp décor and modern fixtures throughout. Read more.

Laycock Street, Islington, N1

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This luxurious two bedroom apartment boasts a fantastic and highly sought-after location off of Upper Street and offers an elegant finish with modern fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Nottingham Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Set within a smart portered development moments from Regent's Park, this superb two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space arranged over two floors. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Centrally located and set on the first floor, this stunning two bedroom apartment boasts a bright and spacious reception room and open-plan kitchen complete with an en suite master bedroom and private balcony. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning former telephone exchange designed by renowned architect Philippe Starck, this exceptional two bedroom apartment offers stylish, beautifully presented accommodation throughout. Read more.

Packington Street, Angel, N1

per week ( pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb three bedroom maisonette is well placed moments from Essex Road on a peaceful residential street in Islington and benefits from a pretty landscaped garden. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden Town, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat located on the ground floor of a contemporary apartment building offers an outstanding living space with bright interiors and a large wraparound private terrace. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £4,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This luxurious two bedroom apartment combines beautifully presented interiors with high-specification fittings and benefits from a desirable location. Read more.

Warrington Crescent, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £4,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning period conversion, this wonderful two bedroom raised ground floor flat boasting high ceilings and original period features, offers a separate kitchen and beautiful communal gardens. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden, NW1

per week ( pcm) £4,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Affording bright and spacious accommodation, this modern and substantial two bedroom, second floor flat is presented in excellent condition and boasts high-quality contemporary fittings. Read more.

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptional two bedroom raised ground floor flat enviably situated in the heart of Little Venice moments from the towpath walks along the Grand Union Canal and a variety of amenities. Read more.

King Henry's Road, Primrose Hill, NW3

per week ( pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to prestigious Primrose Hill, this recently refurbished two bedroom penthouse apartment is presented in superb condition featuring stylish and contemporary décor throughout. Read more.

Elnathan Mews, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A stunning two bedroom modern mews house in a superb W9 location moments from the idyllic surroundings of Little Vanice, offering spacious and wonderfully presented accommodation and garage. Read more.

Colosseum Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

per week ( pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a part-listed building, this wonderful two bedroom second floor flat offers stylish living space, a private balcony and an enviable location to Regent's Park. Read more.

Marylebone Road, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged upon the second floor of a fantastic building in the heart of the West End, this capacious two bedroom apartment offers generous, bright interiors, modern fixtures and terrace. Read more.

Doves Yard, Barnsbury, N1

2 bedroom house to rent

An outstanding and stylish two bedroom house with off-street parking, self watering garden and high-specification fittings throughout. Read more.

Netherhall Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £4,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Having recently undergone complete refurbishment this superb two bedroom flat boasts two en suite bedrooms and a superb location moments from the amenities and transport links of Hampstead. Read more.

Brondesbury Road, Queen's Park, NW6

per week ( pcm) £4,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning period conversion, this wonderful two bedroom ground floor flat boasting high ceilings and original period features offers spacious open-plan accommodation and a private garden. Read more.

City, City, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £4,590 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Perfectly placed in a popular development on City Road, this superb two bedroom maisonette boasts light and airy interiors and open-plan living spaces with modern interiors and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

St Pancras Way, Camden, NW1

per week ( pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a stunning south-facing reception room, this bright and spacious two bedroom flat benefits from views of the canal as well as modern interiors. Read more.

Britannia Walk, Old Street, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from Old Street station and trendy Shoreditch, this contemporary two bedroom flat boasts large private terrace, bright open-plan reception room and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Tavistock Place, Bloomsbury, WC1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Combining spacious accommodation with bright, stylish interiors this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts an enviable location in the heart of Bloomsbury. Read more.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment to offer well presented interiors this fantastic two bedroom flat is situated within a smart portered building. Read more.

Mount Pleasant Hill, Upper Clapton, E5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a contemporary warehouse conversion this stunning two bedroom flat boasts unique and beautifully presented accommodation throughout. Read more.

Drummond Way, Barnsbury, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering a sought-after location in Barnsbury, this stunning two bedroom duplex flat is set within a modern development and boasts stunning fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment throughout this fabulous two bedroom flat is situated within a beautiful period conversion with a desirable location. Read more.

Compton Terrace, Highbury and Islington, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,320 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located just moments from exclusive shops and bars on Islington's trendy Upper Street, this unique and spacious two bedroom flat provides spacious open-plan living space thorughout. Read more.

Holly Mount, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Fantastic two bedroom period house arranged over five floors, offering spacious interiors with original period charm throughout, located in the heart of Hampstead. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within an elegant period conversion this stunning two bedroom flat benefits from a recent refurbishment to offer stylish décor throughout. Read more.

Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, NW3

per week ( pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Impressive two bedroom ground floor flat situated within a period conversion, offering superb modern interiors throughout with a private 75' garden, located in the sought-after area of Belsize Park. Read more.

Regent Court, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat located on the fourth floor of a beautiful apartment building with concierge offers great living space with well proportioned interiors and private balcony. Read more.

Barnsbury Road, Barnsbury, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom maisonette with lovely well proportioned rooms throughout and a stunning bright and airy open-plan reception room/kitchen with sliding doors leading to a private balcony. Read more.

Nautilus House, Ladbroke Grove, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright two bedroom third floor flat boasts a wonderful private balcony and is situated in a modern development with lift and concierge. Read more.

Northwick Close, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £4,140 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

Located on a peaceful mews moments from amenities this fabulous two bedroom house provides stylish décor and generous living space throughout. Read more.

Hoxton Square, Hoxton, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring wonderful open-plan living space and a versatile layout, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts a fantastic Hoxton Square location with easy access into the City. Read more.

Parkholme Road, London Fields, E8

per week ( pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Providing stylish accommodation this attractive two bedroom flat is beautifully presented and offers a delightful residential location with a private garden to the rear. Read more.

Drysdale Street, Shoreditch, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous split-level penthouse apartment set within a secure development moments from Hoxton Square, further boasts easy access to the City and Islington with close proximity to Spitalfields. Read more.

Graham Road, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasting modern and spacious accommodation throughout situated moments from nearby amenities and transport links. Read more.

Broadley Terrace, Marylebone, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This superb two bedroom maisonette is arranged over two floors and offers well proportioned interiors, off-street parking, two balconies and access to communal leisure facilities. Read more.

Lower Merton Rise, Camden, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented two bedroom apartment offers bright and spacious living throughout benefiting from a stunning rooftop terrace, two good sized double bedrooms and a brilliant reception room. Read more.

Handyside Street, King's Cross, N1C

2 bedroom flat to rent

This brand new, sleek and modern two bedroom apartment is situated on the sixth floor of a modern development boasting light-filled interiors, a private balcony and an excellent location in King's Cross. Read more.

Finchley Road, West Hampstead, NW6

per week ( pcm) £3,960 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a stylish development with a porter and underground car park, this fantastic two bedroom flat is beautifully presented throughout and offers a stunning kitchen/reception room and private balcony. Read more.

Heath Drive, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat situated within an attractive grand period conversion offering bright and spacious interiors, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

per week ( pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the first floor of a period building, this lovely two bedroom apartment features bright and spacious interiors throughout and a charming private balcony. Read more.

Finchley Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from Regent's Park, this fabulous two bedroom second floor flat benefits from a recent refurbishment to an excellent standard throughout and boasts modern and stylish décor with a separate kitchen. Read more.

Goldhurst Terrace, South Hampstead, NW6

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within the sought-after South Hampstead area, this superb two bedroom first floor flat boasting modern décor while retaining the original features, benefits from underfloor heating and solid wood floors. Read more.

Camden Road, Camden Town, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in a brand new development is this stunningly finished two bedroom apartment which offers a wonderful host of living space including open-plan reception, en suite to the master, study area and separate utility. Read more.

Liverpool Road, Barnsbury, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within the highly sought-after Barnsbury Conservation Area, this gorgeous two bedroom maisonette features a private entrance, a stunning eat-in kitchen and a top floor roof terrace with roof-top views. Read more.

Hampstead Lane, Highgate, N6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within an exclusive gated development moments from Hampstead Heath and Highgate this stunning two bedroom flat boasts two en suite bedrooms and a stunning reception room. Read more.

William Road, Euston, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a purpose-built block this stylishly finished two bedroom apartment offers an impressive reception space opening onto private patio, superb master bedroom with en suite and lovely modern finish throughout. Read more.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

2 bedroom flat to rent

This generously sized and well presented two bedroom flat is set within an imposing portered block and includes a fantastic 26' reception room ideal for entertaining. Read more.

Pentonville Road, Angel, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat offers sleek and well proportioned interiors, fantastic views over London and a sought-after location close to Angel. Read more.

Inglebert Street, Barnsbury, EC1R

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Excellently located close to Angel Station and set on the top two floors, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers an expensive reception room, a separate kitchen and two well proportioned double bedrooms. Read more.

Abbey Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat, situated within a stylish purpose-built development on London's historic Abbey Road boasting spacious interiors throughout and a communal gym and pool. Read more.

Maida Vale, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor of an elegant apartment building with concierge, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space and boasts a fantastic location close to Little Venice. Read more.

Middleton Road, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

per week ( pcm) £3,810 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A brand new two bedroom apartment situated on the first floor of a modern house conversion boasting contemporary interiors, off-street parking and access to the communal garden. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £3,780 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Perfectly placed in a popular development on City Road, this superb two bedroom flat boasts light and airy interiors and open-plan living spaces with modern interiors and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Belsize Park Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,780 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic period conversion in the heart of Belsize Park, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with original wood floors and modern décor throughout. Read more.

Central Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a sought-after location this stunning two bedroom penthouse flat is placed within a recently completed contemporary development with concierge boasting neutral yet stylish interior décor. Read more.

St John's Wood Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting stunning views over Lord's Cricket Ground and St John's Wood, this superb two bedroom, tenth floor apartment offers stylish and beautifully presented accommodation moments from local amenities. Read more.

Pentonville Road, Angel, N1

per week ( pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom flat offers light-filled rooms and sought-after views across London while benefiting from high tech designs including a waterproof plasma screen, integrated speakers and balcony. Read more.

Brondesbury Road, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion this stylish two bedroom first floor flat features a generous reception room with open-plan kitchen and an en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Copenhagen Street, Barnsbury, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Providing a great location, this superb two bedroom second floor flat with roof terrace offers contemporary accommodation which is situated within a striking modern development. Read more.

Ripplevale Grove, Barnsbury, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous two bedroom Freehold apartment peacefully located within the Barnsbury Conservation Area and featuring a beautiful reception room with fireplace and dining area as well as a a share of private garden. Read more.

Goswell Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Modern two bedroom flat situated on the first floor, benefiting from stylish open-plan living with two balconies and two double bedrooms in a sought-after location close to local amenities. Read more.

Parkhill Road, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,660 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic period conversion in the heart of Belsize Park, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern décor and contemporary bathroom. Read more.

Harewood Avenue, Lisson Grove, NW1

per week ( pcm) £3,660 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located in the heart of Marylebone this fabulous two bedroom flat combines stylish interiors with generous living space throughout. Read more.

Adelaide Road, Primrose Hill, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently completed to a very high standard this superb two bedroom, first floor flat offers bright and spacious rooms, stylish interiors and a great location moments from Primrose Hill. Read more.

Warrington Crescent, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom contemporary apartment offering beautifully presented living and entertaining space, enviably situated in the heart of Little Venice moments from local amenities. Read more.

Essex Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure development in the heart of Islington, this stylish two bedroom apartment features a private terrace and provides modern accommodation in an enviable location. Read more.

Beechcroft Avenue, Golders Green, NW11

per week ( pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the raised ground floor of a brand new development boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout, lovely private garden and secure underground parking. Read more.

Irving Mews, Canonbury, N1

per week ( pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented two bedroom flat, situated in the sought-after area of Canonbury and featuring superb reception space, en suite facilities and a private balcony. Read more.

Pilgrims Place, Hampstead, NW3

2 bedroom house to rent

Located in the heart of Hampstead this spacious two bedroom Chapel conversion boasts high ceilings, period charm and a generous private garden. Read more.

Coopers Lane, King's Cross, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat combines spacious accommodation with bright interiors with an excellent location moments from King's Cross. Read more.

St Peters Street, Islington, N1

Located in the heart of Islington, this superb two bedroom maisonette boasts period features and stylish living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

Willoughby Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of an attractive period conversion, offering bright and well proportioned interiors throughout, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Read more.

Middleton Road, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A brand new two bedroom apartment situated on the raised ground floor of a modern house conversion boasting contemporary interiors, off-street parking and access to the communal garden. Read more.

Chaplin House, Shepperton Road, East Canonbury, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

A delightful two bedroom miasonette set within a superb school conversion and offers stylish interiors, chic designs, off-street parking and a superb location on a tranquil residential road. Read more.

Chester Close South, Regent's Park, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located on a peaceful private road next to Regent's Park, this superb two bedroom apartment offers spacious and well presented accommodation. Read more.

Alma Square, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion this fabulous two bedroom flat combines bright interiors with modern fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Allen Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently renovated to an excellent standard throughout this fabulous two bedroom flat offers bright and modern décor throughout, and benefits from an ideal location. Read more.

Mazenod Avenue, West Hampstead, NW6

per week ( pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged over three floors situated within an attractive period conversion, offering bright and spacious interiors, located in the sought-after area of West Hampstead. Read more.

Melina Place, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An attractive two bedroom lower ground floor apartment ideally located close to Regent's Park boasting its own private entrance benefits from contemporary features, original wood floors and access to communal gardens. Read more.

Redington Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom apartment in Hampstead with off-street parking, offering lots of space for entertaining, including a lovely reception room and large eat-in kitchen. Read more.

Mount Carmel Court, Islington, N7

2 bedroom flat to rent

Presenting stylish and modern interiors, this exceptionally smart two bedroom flat boasts light-filled interiors and high ceilings throughout along with a large decked balcony and great location. Read more.

Highgate Hill, Highgate, N19

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning Victorian school conversion, this contemporary two bedroom loft-style apartment boasts a split-level, open-plan layout over three floors, exposed brickwork and crisp, modern décor. Read more.

Tudor Mansions, West Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a gorgeous period conversion, this two bedroom flat boast plenty of living space with large double bedrooms and en suite to the master, spacious reception room, and modern fully fitted kitchen. Read more.

East Heath Road, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a superb location overlooking Hampstead Heath, this fabulous two bedroom second floor flat offers stylish décor and a contemporary separate kitchen. Read more.

There are 284 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

2 bedroom properties (384)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape