Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 282 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North London. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Warwick Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat is arranged over the first and second floor of a beautiful house conversion in a superb location moments from Warwick Avenue Station and offers contemporary living space. Read more.

Fitzjohns Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £8,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Award winning architects, Dandi Living have carefully designed this stunning residence within a beautiful Victorian residence of the former artist Philip A. De Laszlo. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Old Street, N1

per week ( pcm) £7,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This prestigiously located two bedroom warehouse style flat offers an expansive reception room, exceptional interior décor and unique architect designed features. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Ormonde Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located overlooking the green open spaces of Primrose Hill and Regent's Park, this refurbished two bedroom flat boasts exceptional entertaining space as well as a private garden. Read more.

City Road, Old Street, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £6,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located enviably close to the heart of London and set on the thirteenth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony with stunning views complete with contemporary interiors and dining area. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An incredible and completely unique two bedroom duplex flat set over the third and fourth floors of this landmark Philippe Starck development found enviably located in the heart of St John's Wood. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath, this well presented two bedroom flat benefits from a fabulous private roof terrace. Read more.

Mount Pleasant Hill, Upper Clapton, E5

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a contemporary warehouse conversion this stunning two bedroom flat boasts unique and beautifully presented accommodation throughout. Read more.

Allingham Street, Angel, N1

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This outstanding two bedroom house offers superb living and entertaining space with a charming private garden and a fantastic location on a much sought-after, quiet cul-de-sac in the centre of Islington. Read more.

Ripplevale Grove, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Enjoy the stylish accommodation this beautifully presented two bedroom house offers recently refurbished living accomodation with period features, contemporary fixtures and fittings and delightful courtyard garden. Read more.

Prebend Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This elegant two bedroom house has been refurbished to the highest standards throughout, boasting outstanding living and entertaining space, generously sized rooms and a charming rear garden. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead Village, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, stylish décor and an en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stylish, recently refurbished interiors throughout, this striking two bedroom flat is located within a beautiful mansion block with a sought-after location. Read more.

Frognal Rise, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a prestigious gated development with a lift and porterage, this impressive two bedroom duplex apartment benefits from access to an on-site gym with a swimming pool and secure off-street parking. Read more.

St John Street, Angel, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set moments from Upper Street and Exmouth Market, this luxurious two bedroom two bathroom house features a home cinema room, a wealth of high-specification features and a communal garden. Read more.

City Road, Old Street, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £5,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located enviably close to the heart of London and set on the tenth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a lovely private balcony with stunning views complete with contemporary interiors and dining area. Read more.

Abbey Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Enviably situated on London's historic Abbey Road, this impressive two bedroom first floor apartment offers wonderfully presented accommodation, moments from the shops of St John's Wood High Street. Read more.

Marylebone Road, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged upon the second floor of a fantastic building in the heart of the West End, this capacious two bedroom apartment offers generous, bright interiors, modern fixtures and terrace. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden Town, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat located on the ground floor of a contemporary apartment building offers an outstanding living space with bright interiors and a large wraparound private terrace. Read more.

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptional two bedroom raised ground floor flat enviably situated in the heart of Little Venice moments from the towpath walks along the Grand Union Canal and a variety of amenities. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden, NW1

per week ( pcm) £4,920 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Affording bright and spacious accommodation, this modern and substantial two bedroom, second floor flat is presented in excellent condition and boasts high-quality contemporary fittings. Read more.

per week ( pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat, situated within a stylish purpose-built development on London's historic Abbey Road boasting spacious interiors throughout and a communal gym and pool. Read more.

Victoria Mews, Shoreditch, E2

per week ( pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a quiet mews street just off Kingsland Road this unique two bedroom house offers a wealth of character, impressive vaulted ceiling, wood beams, exposed brickwork and an excellent Shoreditch location. Read more.

Connaught House, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic location in the heart of Little Venice, this superb two bedroom garden flat is recently refurbished and further benefits from stylish interiors and a private garden. Read more.

Elnathan Mews, Little Venice, W9

2 bedroom house to rent

A stunning two bedroom modern mews house in a superb W9 location moments from the idyllic surroundings of Little Vanice, offering spacious and wonderfully presented accommodation and garage. Read more.

Frognal, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £4,680 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom ground floor flat offers stylish interior design, beautiful wood flooring and a prime location in the heart of Hampstead. Read more.

Northwick Close, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Located on a peaceful mews moments from amenities this fabulous two bedroom house provides stylish décor and generous living space throughout. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Perfectly placed in a popular development on City Road, this superb two bedroom flat boasts light and airy interiors and open-plan living space with neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Sandwich Street, Bloomsbury, WC1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This stunning, recently refurbished five bedroom maisonette offers contemporary living space across four generous floors and benefits from an ideal location. Read more.

The Eagle, Old Street, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

The Eagle, a contemporary, modern development, features a beautifully presented two bedroom apartment with spacious accommodation throughout with superb on-site facilities. Read more.

Cecil Grove, Primrose Hill, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a modern apartment building this stunning two bedroom flat boasts beautifully presented interiors and a superb private balcony. Read more.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Benefiting from a recent refurbishment to offer well presented interiors this fantastic two bedroom flat is situated within a smart portered building. Read more.

Myddelton Square, Finsbury, EC1R

per week ( pcm) £4,440 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish first floor, two bedroom flat offers generous living space combined with modern décor and is situated in a highly sought-after location. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom flat set on City Road, offering exceptionally spacious interiors, modern and neutral décor and bright and airy rooms throughout. Read more.

New End, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Lovely two bedroom flat situated within a sought-after development in the heart of Hampstead, offering bright spacious interiors throughout, moments from Hampstead Underground Station. Read more.

Liverpool Road, Barnsbury, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within the highly sought-after Barnsbury Conservation Area, this gorgeous two bedroom maisonette features a private entrance, a stunning eat-in kitchen and a top floor roof terrace with roof-top views. Read more.

Hastings Street, Bloomsbury, WC1H

per week ( pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently refurbished throughout to offer beautifully presented interiors this superb two bedroom flat is set within an imposing red brick mansion block. Read more.

Thurlow Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic two bedroom, raised ground floor flat situate within an attractive period conversion, offering bright and well proportioned interiors with high ceilings, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Read more.

Lloyds Row, Clerkenwell, EC1R

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Two bedroom penthouse flat in a modern eco development enviably situated between Clerkenwell and Upper Street, the property benefits from open-plan living with a private dual-aspect balcony with impressive views. Read more.

Goldhurst Terrace, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within the sought-after South Hampstead area, this superb two bedroom first floor flat boasting modern décor while retaining the original features, benefits from underfloor heating and solid wood floors. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £4,110 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Perfectly placed in a popular development on City Road, this superb two bedroom flat boasts light and airy interiors and open-plan living spaces with modern interiors and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Christchurch Avenue, Brondesbury, NW6

per week ( pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion this delightful two bedroom third floor flat boasting spacious accommodation features an en suite master bedroom and a superb roof terrace. Read more.

per week ( pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located on Abbey Road this stylish two bedroom third floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting spacious open-plan accommodation and features a balcony and an en suite. Read more.

Whiskin Street, Clerkenwell, EC1R

2 bedroom flat to rent

Superbly located moments from the Heart of Angel, this generous two bedroom second floor flat offers stylish accommodation, presented in excellent condition throughout. Read more.

Heath Drive, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,960 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat situated within an attractive grand period conversion offering bright and spacious interiors, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Read more.

Sandwich Street, Bloomsbury, WC1H

per week ( pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning, recently refurbished two bedroom maisonette offers contemporary living space across two generous floors and benefits from a private balcony. Read more.

Grove End Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This generously sized and well presented two bedroom flat is set within an imposing portered block and includes a fantastic 26' reception room ideal for entertaining. Read more.

Colosseum Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a beautiful period building moments from the desirable Regent's Park this stunning two bedroom apartment benefits from a recent refurbishment to excellent standard. Read more.

Packington Street, Islington, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat is situated within a stunning modern development in Angel and boasts exceptionally light and airy rooms and private balcony. Read more.

Chaplin House, Shepperton Road, East Canonbury, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A delightful two bedroom miasonette set within a superb school conversion and offers stylish interiors, chic designs, off-street parking and a superb location on a tranquil residential road. Read more.

Paton Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This fantastic two bedroom house benefits from clean and well-kept in interiors, a brilliant paved garden and a superb location right in the heart of Clerkenwell. Read more.

Colosseum Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Presented in superb condition, this spacious two bedroom flat benefits from wonderful period features such as a reception room fireplace and high ceilings. Read more.

Handyside Street, King's Cross, N1C

2 bedroom flat to rent

This incredible two bedroom apartment is set in the newly built Plimsoll Building, boasting sleek modern interiors throughout, a sizeable balcony and a wealth of outside communal spaces with impressive views over London. Read more.

Orsman Road, Hoxton, N1

per week ( pcm) £3,660 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Ideally located moments from the picturesque Regents Canal, this sleek industrial style maisonette boasts spacious open-plan reception room, feature spiral staircase and two generously sized bedrooms. Read more.

Grove Hall Court, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A bright and elegant two bedroom flat with on-site porter situated within an imposing mansion block located in the heart of St John's Wood moments from the beautiful Regent's Park. Read more.

Hollycroft Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fabulous two bedroom first floor duplex flat situated within an impressive period conversion offering bright and stylish interiors, located in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Read more.

Warrington Crescent, Little Venice, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom contemporary apartment offering beautifully presented living and entertaining space, enviably situated in the heart of Little Venice moments from local amenities. Read more.

Ebenezer Street, Old Street, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This attractive third floor two bedroom flat is set within a secure modern development and offers stylish accommodation, a high-spec finish and a fantastic location moments from Hoxton Square and Angel. Read more.

Lauderdale Mansions, Maida Vale, W9

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an elegant period mansion block this fabulous two bedroom flat combines beautiful period features within stylish interiors. Read more.

Ryders Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A modern and spacious two bedroom freehold mews house finished to a high standard throughout, benefiting from a sizeable eat-in kitchen and a bright reception room. Read more.

per week ( pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the ground floor of a beautiful period conversion in Hampstead this spacious two bedroom flat features an en suite master bedroom, second bathroom and direct access to a private patio and communal gardens. Read more.

Wharf Road, Angel, N1

per week ( pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom duplex flat is set in a desirable location and offers neutral décor and well proportioned rooms throughout. Read more.

West Row, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a well presented modern development, this stylish two bedroom fourth floor apartment boasts a generous living space as well as two good sized balconies and is finished to an exceptional standard. Read more.

West Row, North Kensington, W10

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright two bedroom third floor flat boasts a wonderful private balcony while being ideally situated in a modern development with lift and concierge. Read more.

Mornington Terrace, Camden, NW1

This stunning two bedroom apartment boasts an incredible location in Camden, set over two floors of a beautiful period conversion, with fresh neutral décor and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout. Read more.

Mountgrove Road, Highbury, N5

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom maisonette offering three floors of light and airy well proportioned rooms while boasting a 10' roof terrace and great location in Highbury. Read more.

Bridgeman Road, Barnsbury, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and boasts good-sized bedrooms and a private patio. Read more.

White Lion Street, Angel, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in an impressive secure block in the heart of Angel, this two bedroom flat boasts neutral décor and is moments away from the fabulous selection of local amenities Upper Street has to offer. Read more.

Highbury Park, Highbury, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat, set within a beautiful period property that has been restored to an exceptional standard, offers sleek fixtures and fittings, stylish living space and a concierge service. Read more.

Union Square, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on a quiet and popular street in the heart of Islington, this spacious two bedroom maisonette is arranged over two floors and benefits from smart interiors and garden. Read more.

Hampstead Hill Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the first floor of a charming period conversion in the heart of Hampstead this superb two bedroom flat features high ceilings and stylish interiors. Read more.

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a desirable location this superb two bedroom flat offers access to a lovely communal garden with heated swimming pool and off-street parking, moments from Hampstead High Street. Read more.

Highbury Stadium Square, Highbury, N5

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat is ideally placed in a prestigious modern development sat on the impressive grounds of Arsenal's Highbury Stadium and boasts enviable living and entertaining space throughout. Read more.

St Johns Wood Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £3,540 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from the fashionable amenities of St John's Wood this stunning two bedroom flat offers stylish interiors throughout. Read more.

Bassett Road, North Kensington, W10

per week ( pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautiful two bedroom flat with stunning period features and spacious reception room/open-plan kitchen, the property is located on the raised ground floor of an impressive period conversion in North Kensington. Read more.

Southstand Apartments, Highbury Stadium Square, Highbury, N5

per week ( pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A delightful two bedroom flat situated in a prestigious modern development sat in the impressive grounds of Arsenal's Highbury Stadium and benefiting from a balcony and modern interiors throughout. Read more.

Glenilla Road, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to an excellent standard, featuring contemporary décor with wood floors and two en suite bedrooms. Read more.

Ecclesbourne Road, East Canonbury, N1

2 bedroom house to rent

This stunning two bedroom house is situated within secure gated development and benefits from exceptionally high ceilings on the top floor with sleek and modern interiors. Read more.

Elgin Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third and fourth floors of a beautiful house conversion in the heart of Maida Vale, this lovely two bedroom apartment boasts a spacious open-plan living, study area and two bathrooms. Read more.

Frognal, Hampstead, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom flat boasting a stunning reception room, contemporary-style kitchen and master bedroom with en suite shower room. Read more.

Elsworthy Road, Camden, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,390 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superbly located two bedroom flat with its own private entrance, offering wonderful accommodation including a stylish reception room with space for dining and large master bedroom with storage. Read more.

St Pauls Road, Highbury and Islington, N1

per week ( pcm) £3,390 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom duplex flat offers modern interiors throughout with chic décor, well proportioned rooms and a large garden at the rear. Read more.

Goldhurst Terrace, South Hampstead, NW6

per week ( pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated moments from local amenities, this excellent two bedroom lower ground garden flat benefits from spacious accommodation and two en-suites. Read more.

Kilburn Lane, Kensal Rise, W10

per week ( pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This substantial two bedroom third floor flat offers contemporary accommodation including a beautiful reception room, an amazing roof terrace and secure underground parking. Read more.

Percy Circus, King's Cross, WC1X

per week ( pcm) £3,330 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from King's Cross, this fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts bright reception room, a patio and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Springfield Lane, Kilburn, NW6

per week ( pcm) £3,330 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom three floor maisonette boasting bright and modern interiors throughout, wood floors and an excellent location moments from amenities. Read more.

Roberts Court, Essex Road, Angel, N1

per week ( pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat sits in an ideal location on Islington's Essex Road and benefits from spacious interiors and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Lough Road, Highbury and Islington, N7

per week ( pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautifully presented, recently built two bedroom apartment set on the first floor of an attractive building, providing sleek fixtures and superb views over Paradise Park from a private balcony. Read more.

Red Square, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a secure gated development this contemporary two bedroom live/work maisonette offers stylish décor with spacious accommodation throughout. Read more.

Christchurch Avenue, Brondesbury, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion in a highly sought-after residential location, this modern two bedroom first floor flat boasts bright accommodation and features high ceilings and off-street parking. Read more.

Mora Street, Old Street, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in this popular and vibrant area of London this 800sq ft two bedroom flat enjoys an exceptionally well presented interior, an eat-in kitchen and a superb location close to to the City, Shoreditch and Angel. Read more.

New North Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Stylish two bedroom duplex maisonette, presented in excellent condition and providing comfortable living space in an enviable location with landscaped shared garden. Read more.

Kempe Road, Queen's Park, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A charming two bedroom garden flat, offering well arranged living space and boasting a highly sought-after location, moments from the picturesque surroundings of Queen's Park. Read more.

Almorah Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This splendid two bedroom flat is in immaculate condition and benefits from large reception room and open-plan fully fitted kitchen as well as large decked roof terrace. Read more.

Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fabulous two double bedroom flat situated on the third floor, offering bright and contemporary interiors throughout with private terrace, located in the sought-after area of Belsize Park. Read more.

New Wharf Road, King's Cross, N1

per week ( pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within this new development next to the Grand Union Canal, this modern two bedroom apartment offers a stunning reception room with balcony, while the canal is moments away for peaceful relaxation. Read more.

Charles Lane, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £3,240 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

This charming two bedroom house, set over two floors offers a beautiful living space on a tranquil cobbled street moments from St John's Wood High Street. Read more.

Adamson Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic three bedroom flat is set in the heart of highly sought-after Belsize Park and is just moments from a wide range of local amenities. Read more.

Eton Avenue, Belsize Park, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the top floor of an impressive period conversion, this superb two bedroom, two bathroom flat features open-plan living space and modern interiors. Read more.

Priory Road, South Hampstead, NW6

per week ( pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within the heart of leafy South Hampstead, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat, set within a wonderful period property boasts stylish and modern décor throughout and offers ample accommodation. Read more.

There are 182 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

2 bedroom properties (282)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape