Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 510 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London. Because we have found over 100 homes we would recommend you filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in North London. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Bishops Avenue, Hampstead Garden Suburb, N2

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

With a superb location on the exclusive Bishops Avenue this fabulous two bedroom apartment features stunning interior design with luxurious fixtures and fittings and secure underground parking. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead Village, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, stylish décor and an en suite master bedroom. Read more.

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath, this well presented two bedroom flat benefits from a fabulous private roof terrace. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure purpose-built block with lift and porter, this stylish two bedroom split-level flat features a gorgeous reception room with large multi-aspect windows, two en suites and a superb location. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

The Yoo Building, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering luxurious living space, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a stunning portered development in St John's Wood. Read more.

Shepherdess Walk, Old Street, N1

per week ( pcm) £6,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This prestigiously located two bedroom warehouse style flat offers an expansive reception room, exceptional interior décor and unique architect designed features. Read more.

Hamilton Terrace, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £6,120 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a beautiful period conversion on a prestigious residential street close to St John's Wood featuring spacious accommodation throughout and garden access. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally stylish two bedroom apartment offering generous accommodation presented to a high standard throughout, including a spacious reception room, modern kitchen and two superb decked patios. Read more.

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of a period conversion, boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, a lovely private roof terrace and an excellent sought-after location. Read more.

Ormonde Terrace, Primrose Hill, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom garden flat which is set within a beautiful purpose-built block, offers stylish living space featuring contemporary interiors and a fantastic patio and lawn area in the garden. Read more.

Wellington Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Found within a an attractive block, this stunning two bedroom fifth floor flat (with lift and concierge) boasts a bright and spacious interior throughout, lovely views and a location ideally close to St Johns Wood. Read more.

Baker Street, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering stylish, recently refurbished interiors throughout, this striking two bedroom flat is located within a beautiful mansion block with a sought-after location. Read more.

Brunswick Place, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the lower ground floor of an imposing period building near Marylebone and Regent's Park, this fantastic two bedroom flat is decorated to an high standard and boasts ample interior space. Read more.

Gloucester Place, Baker Street, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic location south west of Regent's Park, this chic two bedroom flat boasts a generously sized reception room with a balcony, crisp décor and modern fixtures throughout. Read more.

Spencer Walk, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a gated development, this superb two bedroom flat offers a spacious reception room, a fully fitted kitchen and private rear garden. Read more.

Albert Street, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a strikingly stylish and modern two bedroom maisonette set in a picturesque period building. Comprising a unique open-plan living area on the third floor and two discrete terraces with charming garden views. Read more.

City Road, Old Street, EC1V

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located enviably close to the heart of London and set on the tenth floor, this fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts a lovely private balcony with stunning views complete with contemporary interiors and dining area. Read more.

Cecil Grove, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £5,220 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderful two bedroom apartment situated on the ground floor of a modern apartment building boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout and a lovely private patio. Read more.

per week ( pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting exceptionally spacious accommodation throughout, this wonderful two bedroom, fourth floor apartment is set within a portered block in the heart of St John's Wood. Read more.

Frognal Rise, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fabulous two bedroom ground floor flat situated within the desirable Mount Vernon development, offering bright and spacious interiors throughout, located moments from Hampstead High Street. Read more.

Wharf Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom luxury flat located within a prestigious modern development and offering smart interior, well proportioned rooms, two fabulous terraces, private parking space and an enviable location. Read more.

Packington Street, Angel, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This superb three bedroom maisonette is well placed moments from Essex Road on a peaceful residential street in Islington and benefits from a pretty landscaped garden. Read more.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

per week ( pcm) £4,860 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the fifth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Lauderdale Road, Maida Vale, W9

per week ( pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located in the heart of Maida Vale, this stunning two bedroom first floor flat boasting stylish interiors features a fantastic reception room with balcony, wonderful eat-in kitchen and en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Briardale Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Fantastic two bedroom house arranged over two floors, offering bright, well proportioned interiors throughout with private garden and off-street parking, situated in the sought-after area of Hampstead. Read more.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

per week ( pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the ninth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Connaught House, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £4,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a fantastic location in the heart of Little Venice, this superb two bedroom garden flat is recently refurbished and further benefits from stylish interiors and a private garden. Read more.

Jamestown Road, Camden, NW1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within an exclusive development in the heart of Camden Town, this stunning two bedroom, duplex apartment provides stylish accommodation which has two balconies overlooking Regents Canal and Camden Lock. Read more.

Oval Road, Camden, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Affording bright and spacious accommodation, this modern and substantial two bedroom, second floor flat is presented in excellent condition and boasts high-quality contemporary fittings. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This luxurious two bedroom apartment combines beautifully presented interiors with high-specification fittings and benefits from a desirable location. Read more.

City Road, Islington, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within the highly sought-after Eagle Point, this high-specification two bedroom flat boasts bright reception room with dining area, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Purley Place, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A stunning two bedroom house set in a desirable location on a private road behind Upper Street offering sleek and chic interiors with exceptionally spacious rooms as well as off-street parking. Read more.

Hatton Street, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat which is situated on the third floor of a beautiful warehouse conversion boasting bright and stylish living space while featuring a lovely private balcony. Read more.

Marathon House, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat offers well presented interiors combined with generous living space, located within a residential development with porter services. Read more.

Strathmore Court, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located opposite Regent's Park and moments from the fashionable St John's Wood High Street, this superb two bedroom apartment is set on the first floor and offers sizeable living and entertaining space. Read more.

Prebend Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Located on a much sought-after street in the heart of Islington this superb two bedroom house arranged over three floors boasts a modern kitchen and dining room and benefits from a private patio garden. Read more.

Lindfield Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering generous living space the impressive two bedroom second floor flat boasts two en suite bedrooms and a fabulous reception room with open-plan kitchen and access to a private balcony. Read more.

City Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within the highly sought-after Eagle Point, this high-specification two bedroom flat boasts bright reception room with dining area, modern kitchen and master bedroom with en suite. Read more.

Clarendon Gardens, Maida Vale, W9

per week ( pcm) £4,470 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superbly presented two bedroom apartment boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout, wood floors and high ceilings, and a excellent location in Little Venice. Read more.

Prince Albert Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of a beautiful purpose-built apartment building, this spacious two bedroom apartment boasts modern interiors and superb location moments from Regent's Park and St Johns Wood. Read more.

Holborn Close, Mill Hill Conservation, NW7

per week ( pcm) £4,293 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom first floor flat located within a prestigious new development in the Mill Hill Conservation Area. This impressive property offers generous living space and luxury fixtures and fittings. Read more.

Gayton Road, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £4,290 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic two bedroom, lower ground floor flat situated within a charming period conversion, offering recently renovated interiors throughout with contemporary fittings and private rear garden. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £4,260 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A great two bedroom flat set on popular City Road and offering exceptionally spacious interiors with modern design, neutral décor and light and airy rooms throughout. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a luxurious development with porter moments from Shoreditch, this two bedroom apartment boasts fabulous outdoor space and wood floor. Read more.

Cleveland Street, Fitzrovia, W1T

per week ( pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This lovely two bedroom third floor flat offers well-presented interiors throughout and benefits from an ideal location in Fitzrovia. Read more.

Palgrave Gardens, Baker Street, NW1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a modern and peaceful development this fantastic two bedroom flat has been presented to an excellent standard throughout. Read more.

Kenton Street, Bloomsbury, WC1N

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period building, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts bright interiors, generously proportioned living space and an excellent location in Bloomsbury. Read more.

Doves Yard, Barnsbury, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

An outstanding and stylish two bedroom house with off-street parking, self watering garden and high-specification fittings throughout. Read more.

Church Crescent, Muswell Hill, N10

per week ( pcm) £4,170 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two double bedroom, split-level ground floor flat is presented in excellent condition, featuring a stunning kitchen, stylish décor and benefits from a south-facing roof terrace and private garden. Read more.

St James Close, Regent's Park, NW8

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a smart residential development overlooking Regent's Park this fabulous two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with bright décor. Read more.

St John Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This impressive two bedroom apartment boasts a large reception room, a modern kitchen which leads to a private terrace. Located moments away from local amenities. Read more.

Chester Close South, Regent's Park, NW1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a sought-after location in central London, this fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat is finished to a high-specification throughout boasting stylish interiors and spacious, semi-open-plan accommodation. Read more.

Gainsborough Studios, De Beauvoir Town, N1

2 bedroom penthouse to rent

Offering exceptional views across London's impressive skyline, this exceptionally spacious two bedroom penthouse is enviably placed in the prestigious Gainsborough Studios. Read more.

Alma Square, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion, this stunning two bedroom flat offers a great living space with tastefully decorated interiors and bright conservatory opening onto private garden. Read more.

Leeke Street, King's Cross, WC1X

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on the first floor of a stylish development, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts contemporary décor, a private balcony and a sought-after location. Read more.

Thornhill Square, Barnsbury, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,140 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

A wonderful mix of bright, contemporary-style and classic period features come together to create this beautiful three bedroom house on a quiet leafy square. Read more.

Cottons Gardens, Shoreditch, E2

per week ( pcm) £4,110 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an attractive warehouse conversion, this excellent two bedroom second floor flat enjoys private terrace and proximity to the fabulous Columbia Road, Hoxton and the City. Read more.

Cloudesley Road, Barnsbury, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

A superb two bedroom house set over two light and airy floors and offering recently refurbished interiors, neutral décor and a sought-after location moments from the amenities found in Angel. Read more.

New North Road, Hoxton, N1

per week ( pcm) £4,050 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Beautifully presented with a chic and stylish interior and luxurious wood flooring, this superb two bedroom second floor flat also enjoys a great location moments from Hoxton Square. Read more.

Danbury Street, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fabulous two bedroom split-level property is very well presented throughout and offers stylish living and entertaining space with contemporary fixtures and an enviable location. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom, second floor flat, beautifully presented and offering a highly sought-after location in the heart of St John's Wood, moments from local amenities and transport links. Read more.

Hall Road, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a secure development boasting modern interiors throughout and direct access to the communal gardens. Read more.

Blair Court, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing recently refurbished two bedroom flat situated on the eleventh floor of a purpose-built block boasting a lift and concierge, lovely private balcony and an excellent location. Read more.

City Garden Row, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located in the heart of Islington this superb two bedroom split-level flat is presented to an exceptional standard throughout and benefits double-height ceilings and an enviable location. Read more.

Brooksby Street, Barnsbury, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This superb two bedroom maisonette is stylishly presented throughout, boasts excellent reception space, an excellent garden and sought-after location in the heart of Islington. Read more.

Child's Hill, Child's Hill, NW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the ground floor of a modern new build boasting contemporary interiors throughout and charming private outside space. Read more.

Beatty Road, Stoke Newington, N16

My rating

Save to shortlist

This stunning two bedroom maisonette boasts contemporary and beautifully presented interiors combined with expansive accommodation throughout. Read more.

Great Percy Street, Clerkenwell, WC1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

This excellent two bedroom duplex flat is set on a pretty tree-lined residential street and offers stylish fixtures and fittings alongside original features and neutral décor. Read more.

Rodin Court, Angel, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure development in the heart of Islington, this stylish two bedroom furnished apartment is presented in excellent condition throughout and provides modern accommodation in an enviable location. Read more.

Cromwell Avenue, Highgate, N6

2 bedroom house to rent

Set over four floors of a beautiful church conversion is this simply stunning two bedroom property which offers a wonderful finish throughout and highlighted with period features such as gorgeous stain glass windows. Read more.

Hampstead Lane, Highgate, N6

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within an exclusive gated development moments from Hampstead Heath and Highgate this stunning two bedroom flat boasts two en suite bedrooms and a stunning reception room. Read more.

Camden Street, Camden Town, NW1

This is a brilliant two bedroom flat spread over two floors, boasting a stylish modern kitchen, generously proportioned bedrooms and a spacious reception room extending out into a secluded private garden. Read more.

Holloway Road, Holloway, N7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom luxury apartment arranged over two floors, boasting stunning living and entertaining space in an exceptional location on the doorstep to amenities. Read more.

City Road, Angel, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £3,810 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Perfectly placed in a popular development on City Road, this superb two bedroom flat boasts light and airy interiors and open-plan living space with modern interiors and neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Maida Vale, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £3,810 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A smart, beautifully presented two bedroom second floor flat set within a magnificent red brick mansion block on Maida Vale moments from the tranquil surroundings of Little Venice. Read more.

Euston Road, Fitzrovia, NW1

per week ( pcm) £3,780 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Combining a wonderful central location with generously proportioned living space, this two bedroom apartment is set within a well maintained block within close proximity of both the West End and Camden. Read more.

Belsize Park Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,780 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic period conversion in the heart of Belsize Park, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with original wood floors and modern décor throughout. Read more.

Euston Road, Fitzrovia, NW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure block in an enviably central location, this two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living and entertaining space. Read more.

Churchway, Euston, NW1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a stylish modern block this gorgeous two bedroom apartment offers a wonderful open-plan living space with high-specification finish and benefits from two balconies and a en suite. Read more.

Clarendon Court, Maida Vale, W9

per week ( pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful two bedroom flat which is situated on the fourth floor of a purpose-built apartment building with concierge offers modern living space in a desirable area. Read more.

Granville Square, Bloomsbury, WC1X

per week ( pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat offers generously proportioned living space, stylish décor and a sought-after location in Bloomsbury. Read more.

Havanna Drive, Temple Fortune, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within an exclusive gated development with porter and off-street parking, this wonderful two bedroom duplex flat offers stylish accommodation boasting two en suites, a private patio and beautiful communal gardens. Read more.

Claremont Heights, Angel, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering contemporary accommodation, this delightful two bedroom top floor flat is spacious throughout and benefits from an excellent location. Read more.

Goswell Road, Clerkenwell, EC1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from the centre of London and arranged on the second floor, this sleek two bedroom apartment boasts spacious living with an open-plan reception room/ kitchen and private balcony. Read more.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a prime location in popular Hampstead this striking two bedroom flat offers the latest in contemporary interior design and features stunning décor with an impressive kitchen and stylish en suite master bedroom. Read more.

Tottenham Road, Islington, N1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom duplex flat offers striking open-plan living space, finished with the latest contemporary fittings yet retaining original features and situated within a stunning school conversion. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

2 bedroom flat to rent

Providing contemporary accommodation that is spaciously arranged, this attractive two bedroom flat is ideally located in a modern development. Read more.

Chester Close South, Marylebone, NW1

per week ( pcm) £3,690 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This superb two bedroom flat benefits from generous and bright accommodation throughout, enviably located on a tranquil road next to Regent's Park. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £3,690 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A great two bedroom flat set on popular City Road and offering exceptionally spacious interiors with modern design, neutral décor and light and airy rooms throughout. Read more.

City Road, City, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £3,630 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Brondesbury Road, Queen's Park, NW6

per week ( pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This wonderful two bedroom flat is set over the lower ground floor of a period conversion, featuring newly refurbished accommodation with excellent entertaining space, superb en suite master bedroom and a garden. Read more.

Belsize Park Gardens, Belsize Park, NW3

per week ( pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic two bedroom second floor flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering superb modern interiors throughout with high ceilings, located in the sought-after area of Belsize Park. Read more.

Beaufort Court, Camden, NW6

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the first floor of a stunning brand new development, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers an expansive open-plan kitchen/reception room, en suite master bedroom as well as neutral décor throughout. Read more.

Whiskin Street, Clerkenwell, EC1R

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a beautiful warehouse conversion is this fantastic two bedroom flat boasting a bright and airy reception room with open-plan kitchen offers a stylish living space in a great location. Read more.

Highbury Grove, Highbury and Islington, N5

per week ( pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a superb location and modern interiors, this delightful two bedroom top floor flat is set opposite Highbury Fields and offers neutral décor and smart interiors. Read more.

City Road, Islington, EC1V

per week ( pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully spacious one bedroom flat which has been converted to provide exceptionally bright accommodation and is also close to Islington's Upper Street. Read more.

Beechcroft Avenue, Golders Green, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the raised ground floor of a brand new development boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout, lovely private garden and secure underground parking. Read more.

Britannia Walk, Old Street, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Read more.

Britannia Walk, Old Street, N1

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor, this two bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Read more.

Errington Road, Maida Vale, W9

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A beautiful two bedroom flat set within a period conversion and finished to a very high standard, benefiting from spacious rooms and a charming south-facing garden. Read more.

There are 410 more properties

Please add some filters above to see more properties, such as...

Just houses

Just flats or apartments

Narrow your search by limiting the number of bedrooms

2 bedroom properties (510)

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape