Menu

2 bedroom properties to rent in North London

Here is a list of 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London. Alternatively, view more information about North London rentals. The dropdown boxes allow you to customise your search for 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London. Click the 'Save property' link to save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London to your property shortlist where you can review them at any time. Alternatively, narrow your search to alter your search for a new home, or view these properties on a map.

2 bed properties for sale in North London

2 bed properties to rent in North London

Warwick Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat which is arranged over the first and second floor of a beautiful house conversion offers contemporary living space in a superb location seconds from Warwick Avenue Station. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in North London through our St John's Wood estate agents.

Arrange to view this property

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

An exceptional two bedroom lower ground floor garden flat enviably located in the heart of Little Venice moments from the tranquil towpath walks of the Grand Union Canal and a variety of local amenities. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in North London through our St John's Wood estate agents.

Cambridge Gate, Regent's Park, NW1

per week ( pcm) £8,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated just moments from beautiful Regent's Park, this is a superb two bedroom apartment with amazing views over London and the park itself, also featuring a gorgeous roof terrace. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in North London through our Marylebone estate agents.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Recently sold
Why not find out the rental value of your home or view all NW1 property market activity

Heneage Street, Spitalfields, E1

per week ( pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of fashionable Brick Lane within an idyllic and private development, this impressive two bedroom duplex flat offers high ceilings, original wood beams, superb entertaining space and a balcony. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in North London through our Shoreditch estate agents.

Recently sold
Why not find out the rental value of your home or view all E1 property market activity

Penfold Street, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Be the envy of friends and family while entertaining them from this exceptionally stylish two bedroom maisonette, offering bright and spacious accommodatiom with wood floors and two roof terraces. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in North London through our St John's Wood estate agents.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

The Yoo Building, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering luxury living space, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a stunning portered development in exclusive St John's Wood. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in North London through our St John's Wood estate agents.

Coach House, Maresfield Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This stunning two bedroom coach house has been beautiufully renovated throughout, featuring two en suite bedrooms, an impressive reception room and a sought-after location in the heart of Hampstead. Read more about this 2 bed house to rent in North London through our Hampstead estate agents.

Frognal Rise, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a prestigious gated development this magnificent two bedroom duplex apartment(with lift and porterage)benefits from access to an on-site gym with swimming pool and secure off-street parking. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in North London through our Hampstead estate agents.

Nottingham Terrace, Regent's Park, NW1

per week ( pcm) £5,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over two floors of a secure building on the south side of Regent's Park, this spacious two bedroom duplex apartment combines bright, contemporary interiors and well proportioned rooms throughout. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in North London through our Marylebone estate agents.

The Panoramic, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £5,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a smart development in a prime area of Hampstead, this fabulous two bedroom penthouse features a substantial reception room with stunning views and secure underground parking. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in North London through our Hampstead estate agents.

1. Types of property to rent in this area

2. Properties to rent in nearby areas

Expand your search

London property

Call 0800 369 8667 for further information about selling your home in North London, or to find out how much your property is worth