Home Rent 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London Viewing properties 1 to 10 of 336 (Change search)

You are not logged in. Log in / Register

Menu

2 bedroom properties to rent in North London

Here is a list of 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London. Alternatively, view more information about North London rentals. The dropdown boxes allow you to customise your search for 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London. Click the 'Save property' link to save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in North London to your property shortlist where you can review them at any time. Alternatively, narrow your search to alter your search for a new home, or view these properties on a map.

2 bed properties for sale in North London

2 bed properties to rent in North London

Warwick Avenue, Maida Vale, W9

per week ( pcm) £15,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat is arranged over the first and second floor of a beautiful house conversion in a superb location moments from Warwick Avenue Station and offers contemporary living space. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in North London through our St John's Wood estate agents.

Arrange to view this property

Warwick Avenue, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £11,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment to rent

Benefiting from a well presented garden, an exceptional two bedroom lower ground floor flat enviably situated in the heart of Little Venice moments from Grand Union Canal and a variety of amenities. Read more about this 2 bed apartment to rent in North London through our St John's Wood estate agents.

Park Road, Regent's Park, NW8

per week ( pcm) £7,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An impressive, well proportioned two bedroom, ground floor flat, offering generous accommodation and a superb location close to the open spaces of Regent's Park. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in North London through our St John's Wood estate agents.

Mallow Street, Clerkenwell, EC1Y

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom loft-style penthouse apartment boasts contemporary, striking interiors, expansive living space throughout and a vaulted glass roof. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in North London through our Clerkenwell estate agents.

Penfold Street, St John's Wood, NW8

per week ( pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom maisonette offers bright and spacious accommodatiom throughout, wood floors and two fantastic roof terraces. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in North London through our St John's Wood estate agents.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

The Mount, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead Village, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, stylish décor and an en suite master bedroom. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in North London through our Hampstead estate agents.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £6,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath, this well presented two bedroom flat benefits from a fabulous private roof terrace. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in North London through our Hampstead estate agents.

Bristol Gardens, Little Venice, W9

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting a superb location close to the tranquil waters of Little Venice, this beautiful two bedroom maisonette features large interiors with private balcony and spacious private roof terrace on the fourth floor. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in North London through our St John's Wood estate agents.

Finchley Road, Hampstead, NW3

per week ( pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Proudly set over the seventh and eighth floor, this stylish two bedroom flat is immaculately presented in a contemporary décor with breathtaking panoramic views over the city. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in North London through our Hampstead estate agents.

Wadham Gardens, Primrose Hill, NW3

per week ( pcm) £5,250 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This stunning one bedroom house provides spacious accommodation finished to a high-specification and newly refurbished, a gated driveway and a superb location in Primrose Hill. Read more about this 2 bed house to rent in North London through our Camden estate agents.

1. Types of property to rent in this area

2. Properties to rent in nearby areas

Expand your search

London property

Call 0800 369 8667 for further information about selling your home in North London, or to find out how much your property is worth