Home Rent 2 bedroom properties to rent in Stratford Viewing properties 1 to 10 of 17 (Change search)

You are not logged in. Log in / Register

Menu

2 bedroom properties to rent in Stratford

Edit search

Save search

Here is a list of 2 bedroom properties to rent in Stratford. Alternatively, view more information about Stratford rentals. The dropdown boxes allow you to customise your search for 2 bedroom properties to rent in Stratford. Click the 'Save property' link to save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Stratford to your property shortlist where you can review them at any time. Alternatively, narrow your search to alter your search for a new home, or view these properties on a map.

2 bed properties for sale in Stratford

2 bed properties to rent in Stratford

Windsor Road, Forest Gate, E7

per week ( pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is located in the Woodgrange conservation area and offers substantial living and entertaining space arranged on the first floor. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Arrange to view this property

Warton Road, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superb two bedroom flat situated in a sought-after modern development with a concierge and a commmunal gym, benefiting from two balconies with views towards the Olympic Park and London landmarks. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Rick Roberts Way, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A 12th floor, two bedroom flat set within a modern development in Stratford, boasting bright and airy rooms, beautiful city views and an ideal location for amenities. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Churston Avenue, Plaistow, E13

per week ( pcm) £2,493 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Arranged over the first and second floors, this recently refurbished two bedroom flat offers ample living space throughout with neutral d├ęcor and a private garden. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Ward Road, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,491 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Excellently located and positioned on the 14th floor, this superb two bedroom contemporary flat offers fantastic views over the city with a gorgeous open-plan reception room/kitchen complete with private terrace. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Rick Roberts Way, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,491 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastically located close to the centre of Stratford and Westfield, this superb two bedroom ninth floor flat offers spacious living with an open-plan reception room/kitchen complete with a private balcony. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Recently let
Why not find out the rental value of your home or view all E15 property market activity

High Street, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,424 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located close to Stratford and Westfield shopping, this excellent fifth floor two bedroom flat offers bright interiors with a large reception room and an en suite master bedroom. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Windmill Lane, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a modern development with a porter, gym and a communal terrace, this lovely two bedroom first floor flat benefits from open-plan living space. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Otter Close, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

With views over the Bow Back River, this wonderful two double bedroom flat situated on the top floor of a modern development with off-road parking close to the centre of Startford. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

The Spectacle Works, Plaistow, E13

per week ( pcm) £2,214 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This large warehouse conversion with contemporary interior further benefits from bright reception room with dining area and two good-sized double bedrooms. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

London property

Call 0800 369 8667 for further information about selling your home in Stratford, or to find out how much your property is worth

Take a tour
My dashboard
Saved properties
Saved searches
My email alerts