Home Rent 2 bedroom properties to rent in Stratford Viewing properties 1 to 10 of 15 (Change search)

You are not logged in. Log in / Register

Menu

2 bedroom properties to rent in Stratford

Edit search

Save search

Here is a list of 2 bedroom properties to rent in Stratford. Alternatively, view more information about Stratford rentals. The dropdown boxes allow you to customise your search for 2 bedroom properties to rent in Stratford. Click the 'Save property' link to save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Stratford to your property shortlist where you can review them at any time. Alternatively, narrow your search to alter your search for a new home, or view these properties on a map.

2 bed properties for sale in Stratford

2 bed properties to rent in Stratford

Aurora Building, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Found within a new modern development in Stratford this two bedroom sixth floor flat boasts a bright and spacious interior throughout, private balcony and a location ideal for all local amenities. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Arrange to view this property

Alan Hocken Way, West Ham, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring an inviting space with sunny and well presented interior, this lovely two bedroom second (top) floor flat also enjoys private parking space and proximity to the Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Buckingham Road, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,285 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a purpose-built block, this bright two bedroom duplex apartment benefits from large eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms with built-in wardrobe and well maintained, neutral d├ęcor throughout. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Odessa Road, Forest Gate, E7

per week ( pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a quiet residential street and set on the first floor, this superb two bedroom flat offers a bright and airy reception room with contemporary interiors and a new refurbishment. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Recently let
Why not find out the rental value of your home or view all E7 property market activity

Gawsworth Close, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Newly refurbished throughout to a high standard, this delightful two bedroom flat further benefits from modern fitted kitchen and two good-szied bedrooms. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Otter Close, Stratford, E15

2 bedroom flat to rent

With views over the Bow Back River, this wonderful two double bedroom flat situated on the top floor of a modern development with off-road parking close to the centre of Startford. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Recently let
Why not find out the rental value of your home or view all E15 property market activity

Romford Road, Manor Park, E12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a new development within easy reach of Stratford, this lovely two bedroom apartment offers bright and modern living space with a private balcony. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Portway, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,094 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This recently refurbished two bedroom ground floor flat is ideally located opposite West Ham Park and boasts huge private garden, modern kitchen, and bright reception room with bay window. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Spectacle Works, Plaistow, E13

per week ( pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This unique two bedroom flat occupies the site of a former spectacle factory and boasts generously proportioned accommodation, parking and close proximity to amenities. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

Gwendoline Avenue, Plaistow, E13

per week ( pcm) £2,008 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Lovely two bedroom ground floor flat offering an expanse of living space with well proportioned rooms and benefits from an attractive private garden. Read more about this 2 bed flat to rent in Stratford through our Stratford estate agents.

London property

Call 0800 369 8667 for further information about selling your home in Stratford, or to find out how much your property is worth

Take a tour
My dashboard
Saved properties
Saved searches
My email alerts