Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 13 2 bedroom properties to rent in Stratford, E15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Stratford, E15. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Stratford, E15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Stratford High Street, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Conveniently situated close to the heart of Stratford, this modern two bedroom flat situated in a gated development with concierge further benefits from open-plan living with private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Wise Road, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,597 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a modern development in the heart of Stratford, this lovely two bedroom flat benefits from contemporary open-plan living and a private balcony. Read more.

Upton Heights, Forest Gate, E7

per week ( pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a purpose-built block and within easy reach of Stratford, this excellent two bedroom flat offers bright and airy interiors with an open-plan reception room/kitchen and balcony. Read more.

The Lock Building, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,354 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An excellent two bedroom flat with balcony found in Stratford boasting good sized rooms throughout, modern finish and a location ideal for all local amenities. Read more.

Cam Road, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located moments from the heart of Stratford, this superb two bedroom flat offers wonderfully spacious accommodation within a secure contemporary development. Read more.

Stratford Eye, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom third floor flat found in Stratford boasting a modern and spacious interior throughout, private balcony with amazing views and a location ideal for all local amenities. Read more.

Holbrook Road, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Excellently located in a quiet area moments from transport and amenities, this generous two bedroom house spans over two floors and further benefits from a private garden to the rear. Read more.

Wakelin Road, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

This peacefully set two bedroom terrace house with private garden boasts a well presented interior, bright reception/diner and easy access to the amenities in the heart of Stratford, Docklands and the City. Read more.

Windmill Lane, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,181 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom two bathroom flat is set within a modern development and offers a stylish living space with a private balcony and access to communal gym and terrace. Read more.

Willis Road, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

This delightful two bedroom terrace house with separate kitchen and access to private garden benefits from a spacious through reception room with space for dining and two double bedrooms. Read more.

Durban Road, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This well proportioned two bedroom flat situated moments from West Ham Station benefits from a private balcony, built-in storage and two double bedrooms, all in excellent condition. Read more.

Dames Road, Forest Gate, E7

per week ( pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a well kept period conversion with a private rear and front garden, this sunny two bedroom ground floor offers well laid out accommodation found moments from Westfield. Read more.

Margery Park Road, Stratford, E7

per week ( pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a quiet residential road close to the centre of Stratford, this great two bedroom flat is arranged over two floors and features an eat-in kitchen. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape