Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 11 2 bedroom properties to rent in Stratford, E15. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Stratford, E15. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Stratford, E15 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Wise Road, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,770 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a modern development in the heart of Stratford, this lovely two bedroom flat benefits from contemporary open-plan living and a private balcony. Read more.

Stratford High Street, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Conveniently situated close to the heart of Stratford, this modern two bedroom flat situated in a gated development with concierge further benefits from open-plan living with private balcony. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Quadrangle House, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,631 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Excellently located with easy access into Stratford and set on the third floor, this attractive two bedroom apartment boasts stylish interiors with a modern kitchen and access to the communal gym. Read more.

Ward Road, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,491 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Excellently located and positioned on the 14th floor, this superb two bedroom contemporary flat offers fantastic views over the city with a gorgeous open-plan reception room/kitchen complete with private terrace. Read more.

Nutfield Road, Leyton, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,424 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from Leyton Station, this fantastic one bedroom first floor flat boasts contemporary interiors with a bright reception room, separate kitchen and a lovely loft conversion. Read more.

Whales Yard, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,216 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house to rent

Situated in a gated development with parking in the heart of Stratford, this lovely two bedroom house further benefits from open-plan living with space for dining and access to a patio. Read more.

Abbey Lane, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An excellent two bedroom ground floor flat found within a purpose-built block in Stratford boasting good sized rooms throughout and a location ideal for all local amenities. Read more.

High Road Leytonstone, Leytonstone, E11

per week ( pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated close to Stratford, this fabulous two bedroom first floor flat offers spacious living with an open-plan reception room/kitchen, all newly refurbished to the highest standards. Read more.

Evesham Road, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

This spacious two bedroom flat situated on the first floor of an end of terrace house in a quiet residential street, benefits from a modern interior with large eat-in kitchen conveniently close to West Ham Park. Read more.

Waddington Road, Stratford, E15

per week ( pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enviably located close to the Olympic Park, Westfield and excellent transport links, this two bedroom flat offers well proportioned accommodation on the ground floor of a low rise block with private rear garden. Read more.

Upton Heights, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated in a purpose-built block and set on the second floor, this lovely two bedroom flat offers spacious living with an open-plan reception room/kitchen and has had an excellent recent refurbishment. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape