Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 studio properties for sale in Westbourne Park, W2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Westbourne Park, W2. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Westbourne Park, W2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Stephens Crescent, Notting Hill, W2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Benefiting from a stylish separate kitchen, a contemporary shower room and a walled patio garden, this unique, spacious studio apartment is set within a period conversion. Leasehold. Read more.

St Lukes Road, Notting Hill, W11

Recently sold

Studio for sale

Located on a fantastic tree-lined street, this superb studio flat on the lower ground floor boasts a bay-fronted studio room, stylish galley style kitchen and presented in great decorative order. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Ladbroke Grove, Ladbroke Grove, W10

Recently sold

Studio for sale

Situated moments from Portobello Road and its vibrant market and surrounding streets, this well presented studio flat offers comfortable living space and private entrance in a great location. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. David David Roberts1