Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 23 2 bedroom properties for sale in Woking, GU22. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Woking, GU22. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Woking, GU22 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Station Approach, Woking, GU22

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting a prime location in the heart of Woking, this stunning two bedroom apartment features stylish accommodation with triple-aspect views from the balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Station Approach, Woking, GU22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a modern development moments from excellent transport links, this impressive two bedroom first floor flat benefits from 24-hour concierge service, underground parking and gymnasium with sauna. Leasehold. Read more.

St Marthas Court, Gresham Park Road, Old Woking, GU22

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Superbly located, facing the River Wey in the stunning Gresham Mill development, this contemporary two bedroom ground floor flat offers stylish d├ęcor throughout and benefits from access to a communal tennis court. Leasehold. Read more.

Beta Road, Maybury, GU22

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Heathside Crescent, Woking, GU22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Woking town centre, this superb two bedroom ground floor flat is light and airy with a communal garden and gated off-street parking. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Salisbury Road, Woking, GU22

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located for the amenities of Woking, this superb two bedroom first floor split-level flat is presented in excellent condition with a communal garden and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

The Exchange, Oriental Road, Woking, GU22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently situated for the amenities of Woking's town centre, this spacious two bedroom fourth floor flat offers bright living space and a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

The Exchange, Woking, GU22

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

The Exchange, Oriental Road, Woking, GU22

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

The Exchange, Woking, GU22

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A delightful two bedroom flat seventh floor flat (with lift and concierge) boasting a lovely reception room with private balcony, master bedroom with en suite shower room, residents' gym and allocated parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Heathside Road, Woking, GU22

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located for the excellent amenities of Woking, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat is well presented with gated off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Eve Road, Woking, GU21

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a private rear garden, garage and off-street parking this two bedroom end-of-terrace house is a fantastic development opportunity, arranged over two floors with potential to extend (STPP). Freehold. Read more.

St Michaels Road, Sheerwater, GU21

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Metro Apartments, Woking, GU21

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting superb location in Woking town centre, this lovely two bedroom first floor flat offers well proportioned accommodation with one allocated parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Oriental Road, Woking, GU22

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Woking mainline station, perfect for the commuter, this lovely two bedroom first floor flat provides modern living space with a private balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom first floor flat is presented in excellent condition with bright and spacious rooms as well as a private balcony and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Centrium Building, Woking, GU22

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This contemporary two bedroom, third floor flat is bright and airy and benefits from its ideal location moments from Woking station (direct line to London Waterloo) and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Century Court, Woking, GU21

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom flat offers stylish and contemporary living space in a superb location, moments from the heart of Woking town centre. Leasehold. Read more.

York Road, Woking, GU22

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within easy reach of the amenities in Woking, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat is bright and airy throughout and offers a sleek open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Woking, Maybury, GU21

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting fantastic location in central Woking moments from excellent transport links, this lovely two bedroom ground floor maisonette is a great first time purchase and comes with its own private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Tudor Way, Knaphill, GU21

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom second floor flat is presented in excellent condition with bright and spacious rooms and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Hipley Street, Old Woking, GU22

Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious accommodation with French doors that lead directly out to communal gardens, the property also benefits from a covered parking space within the gated development. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Craig Craig Brant1