Located within the sought-after Queens Club Gardens area, this fabulous three bedroom first floor flat benefits from access to pretty communal gardens and tennis courts.
- Fabulous three bedroom first floor flat
- Beautifully presented with spacious accommodation throughout
- Generous bay-fronted reception room with lovely views
- Contemporary integrated kitchen with dining area
- Three good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Chic shower room
- Access to stunning communal gardens and tennis courts
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Queens Club Gardens is located behind the famous tennis club and encompasses a series of red brick, period mansions, surrounding the communal gardens, which are ideally located within easy reach of the fabulous Fulham Road.
Barons Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best dessert selection ever! Child friendly and dogs are allowed too.
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
A treasure trove of shabby chic girliness!
West Kensington station
Barons Court station
West Brompton station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £45 per half-year (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1962 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,450 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,082 (100 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000