Set within this exclusive riverside development, a bright and modern two bedroom eighth floor apartment benefiting from neutral décor throughout, stylish open-plan kitchen and an ideal location.
- Reception room with space for dining
- Open-plan integrated kitchen
- Master bedroom and smaller second bedroom
- Tiled bathroom with enclosed over bath shower
- Heated towel rail and hallway storage cupboards
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel within development
- Views towards the Battersea Power Station development
- Well located for the Nine Elms regeneration area
Chelsea Bridge Wharf is conveniently located opposite Battersea Park and next to Chelsea Bridge with a short walk to the shops and restaurants of both Sloane Square and the Kings Rd. For transport, Battersea Park is the nearest station.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Battersea Park station
Sloane Square station
- Lease expires:
- May 2131
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £974 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 715 (66 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111