This elegant and substantial arts and crafts house boasts expansive accommodation over two floors, spectacularly designed to offer the perfect combination of family life and entertaining.
- Truly sophisticated, classically styled home
- State of the art modern conveniences
- Wonderful 1 acre landscaped garden with paved dining space
- Garden accessed by extensive glazing to principle rooms
- Seamless oak flooring and custom built kitchen
- Six luxury bathrooms with Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware
- Large formal reception room with Chesney's feature fireplace
- Walled front garden accessed by two automatic gates
Arguably Beckenham's most prestigious residential road, Manor Way is centrally located, a short walk from a wonderful choice of village shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafes and wine bars, while the beautiful green space of Kelsey Park is just moments away.
Beckenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Old fashioned sweets and American candy in abundance!
Lovely little Italian restaurant with wood fire cooked pizzas! Also accept Tastecards in the week, which is a great bargain!
Coppers is a beautiful restaurant in an old police station. The food here is lovely and the afternoon tea with prosecco is a real treat!
New Beckenham station
Beckenham Junction station
Tramlink line, Zone 4
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,245 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,545 (422 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Beckenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6262