Arranged over four floors, this expansive seven bedroom house boasts substantial living space, a games room, a pool, a roof terrace and a large private garden.
- Extraordinary seven bed house with large entertaining space
- Bay-fronted, south-facing reception opening to dining room
- Full width roof terrace and 95' private garden
- Seven double bedrooms, three with en-suites
- Games room and large storage space
- Pool house with 31' swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with ample storage
- Fantastic basement with second kitchen
Bromley Road is perfectly situated close to the heart of Beckenham and many of the shops, restaurants and amenities of the High Street; with the property also benefiting from being nearby to local schools and Shortlands Rail station.
Beckenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lovely little Italian restaurant with wood fire cooked pizzas! Also accept Tastecards in the week, which is a great bargain!
Coppers is a beautiful restaurant in an old police station. The food here is lovely and the afternoon tea with prosecco is a real treat!
One of my favourite spots in Beckenham! A bar and restaurant with rustic, trendy interiors.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,245 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,807 (539 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Beckenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6262