This fabulous two bedroom house boasts superb living space including a dining room and stylish kitchen, a modern bathroom and a private rear garden.
- Fantastic two bedroom mid-terrace house
- Delightful reception room with feature fireplace
- Contemporary integrated kitchen with separate dining area
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master with fitted storage
- Chic bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Beautifully presented with well proportioned rooms
- Superb private rear patio garden
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
Albany Road is conveniently situated for a great selection of shops and amenities on Brentford High Street. Brentford Station (National Rail) is nearby, while the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4 for routes into and out of London.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Once home to J. M. W Turner, The Weir is a fantastic gastro pub serving hearty meals.
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Enjoy a day out all through the year in these beautiful gardens. Make sure you check out the Victorian glasshouse, which is the largest surviving structure of its type in the world.
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,356 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 711 (66 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000