This charming composed three bedroom house offers fantastic living space, on a peaceful road in Brockley, with a good-sized garden and close-to-hand amenities.
- Charming three bedroom house
- Well proportioned and presented throughout
- Spacious front facing reception room
- Well equipped kitchen leading into dining room
- Two good-sized double bedrooms with further single
- Smart bathroom suite with separate WC
- Generous conservatory with French doors to private garden
- Fantastic location on quiet residential street
The local area offers a great range of amenities in Brockley and nearby Nunhead. The nearest transport links are Brockley Station (National Rail) and Nunhead Station (National Rail), both providing a frequent service.
Brockley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This delightful restaurant and bar is cosy inside during the winter, yet there's an amazing garden for the summer months.
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
A quirky pub that serves good food. It's also child friendly during the day.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,379 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,168 (108 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6200