Located moments from the open spaces of Myatt's Fields, this beautifully presented four bedroom house has been finished to an exceptional standard, offering expansive accommodation detailed with stunning fixtures.
- Finished to an exceptional standard throughout
- Superb 29' double reception room
- Beautifully equipped 26' kitchen/dining room
- Grand master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further good-sized double bedrooms
- Gorgeous bathroom with wonderful walk-in shower
- Utility room, guest cloakroom and cellar
- Excellent 27' private garden
Halsmere Road is a quiet residential road within easy reach of a number of local amenities on offer in nearby Camberwell Green while the green open spaces of Myatt's Fields and Kennington Park are easily accessible.
Northern line, Zone 2
Denmark Hill station
Overground line, Zone 2
- Council tax:
- £1,774 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,010 (186 Sq M) approx.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.