Exquisite two bedroom flat set on the 39th floor of this iconic and highly prestigious forty-five storey tower located in the heart of Canary Wharf.
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on the 39th floor
- Generous open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Offers stylish bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Sleek modern kitchen with Smeg branded appliances
- Boasts a fantastic private balcony with iconic views
- Contemporary development with secure concierge services
- Access to gym, swimming pool and other leisure facilities
- Superb restaurant and bar with views across London skyline
Baltimore Tower occupies a prime position in the hub of dynamic Canary Wharf just moments from Cross harbour station which offers a fantastic range of transport links.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
Terrace Bar at Wahaca
Mouthwatering Mexican market food in the centre of Canary Wharf. In addition to the restaurant, there's also a pop-up in Canada Square so you can devour a burrito and enjoy the sunshine in the park! Try the frijoles & tortilla and salted caramel ice cream - you won't regret it!
Amazing views of Canary Wharf and great for evening cocktails on the 48th floor of Pan Peninsula - a stunning place that will impress someone on a first date! The Pornstar Martinis are amazing too!
South Quay station
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £750 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2932 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 737 (68 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes East between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7744