A magnificent four bedroom maisonette which has been refurbished to a very high standard, providing fabulous and stylish living space ideal for entertaining, and benefiting from a stunning garden.
- Outstanding maisonette arranged over three floors
- substantial double reception room offering dining area
- Sleek and stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Incredible master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Three further sizeable bedrooms, all bathed in natural light
- Wonderful bathroom and en suite both with roll-top baths
- Excellent decked garden accessed via kitchen
- Period property in an enviable location
Ideally located for the bars, restaurants and shops on King's Road and the River Thames. Also offering easy access to Earls Court underground station (District and Piccadilly lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone 2
Earl's Court station
DistrictPiccadilly lines, Zone 1/2
Imperial Wharf station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Feb 3005
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- 75% of building outgoings
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,593 (147 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000