A simply stunning four bedroom house, set over four spacious floors and offering a contemporary and light interior, stylish fittings and a wonderful location on a quiet, gated, private road.
- Impressive terrace house with lovely south-facing views
- Gorgeous dual-aspect reception room leading to glazed garden
- Stunning open-plan kitchen with fully-integrated appliances
- Generous dining/family area boasting glazed roof
- Fabulous top floor master suite with en suite and balcony
- Two further excellent bedrooms and fourth bedroom/study
- Useful utility room with unique hidden wine cellar
- Quietly situated on a pretty, gated road in Chelsea
Billing Road is ideally situated moments from trendy Hollywood Road and Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafés, while King's Road is nearby for extensive shopping.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
Fulham Broadway station
West Brompton station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,902 (176 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000