This bright and airy three bedroom apartment boasts charming views over Chelsea roof tops towards Westminster and is set within recently refurbished Victorian development.
- Superb three bedroom apartment set on the fourth floor
- Dual aspect reception with far reaching views
- Two double bedrooms and a modern, family bathroom
- Master bedroom with feature fireplace and fitted wardrobes
- Flexible third bedroom / dining room
- Prestigious Victorian development with refurbished courtyard
- Secure, gated building with live in porter
Walton Street is a sought-after street offering a stylish array of local shops while Harrods, Sloane Square and South Kensington offer a world class selection of boutiques, bars and restaurants all within a moments walk.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2975
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £3560 per annum including live-in porter
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 687 (63 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000