Set on the ground floor with a private entrance, this exquisite one bedroom apartment is presented in immaculate condition and boasts a generously sized reception and ample storage in the heart of Chelsea.
- Good size reception with high ceilings
- Modern, open-plan kitchen with high-end fitted appliances
- Generously sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Entrance hall with extensive fitted wardrobes
- Guest WC and private entrance
- Prestigious Chelsea building with off street parking
- Prime location along Chelsea Green
Astell Street is ideally located for a selection of street cafes around Chelsea Green while many high end boutiques and restaurants area available along Chelsea's King's Road a short walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3008
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £1700 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 867 (80 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000