This sublime two bedroom luxury apartment offers exquisitely finished interiors with two bathrooms and bespoke wardrobes. The property is ideally located for Fulham Road and Chelsea.
- Impressive reception with ample space to dine and fireplace
- Two double bedrooms, master with en suite
- Dressing room and family bathroom
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- South west facing bay fronted reception
- Features parquet flooring and double glazing
- Excellent condition throughout
- Does not qualify for parking permit
Redcliffe Gardens is ideally located for a selection of local shops and restaurants along Fulham Road and Chelsea's King's Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
A cool underground Mediterranean restaurant, bar and club.
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
West Brompton station
Fulham Broadway station
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2138
- Ground rent:
- £500 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1000 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 968 (89 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000