Set on a prime Chelsea street, this outstanding apartment boasts high ceilings and period features with access to an exclusive communal garden.
- Spacious reception with high ceilings and bay windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and views over gardens
- Stylish shower room with floor to ceiling tiles
- Additional storage room / study on the half landing
- Traditional building within a prestigious Chelsea address
- Access to quiet communal garden
Lower Sloane Street is lined with traditional red brick period conversions offering supreme access to the many high end shops and boutiques located around Sloane Square.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Overlooking Sloane Square, this chic restaurant also has a well stocked bar where they serve classic and adventurous cocktails.
Tapas-style appetisers, game dishes and a rustic interior - an excellent restaurant for lunch and dinner with friends and family.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Sloane Square station
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2135
- Ground rent:
- £400 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2608 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 729 (67 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000