Offering a sought-after location within a prestigious Chelsea mansion block, this stylish two bedroom flat features a generous living and entertaining space and two fabulous en suite bathrooms.
- Set within a beautiful mansion block with communal gardens
- Elegantly arranged over the first floor
- Two bedroom both offering en-suites and fitted wardrobes
- Stunningly bright and well arranged reception room/kitchen
- Wonderful positioning between the Kings Road and the River
- Stylish interiors with open plan reception and space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Access to beautiful communal garden
Beaufort mansions are set between a picturesque stretch of the River Thames and the many fashionable amenities along King's Road with Knightsbridge also within close proximity boasting some of London's most premier shops, bars and eateries.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
Sloane Square station
CircleDistrict lines, Zone 1
South Kensington station
CircleDistrictPiccadilly lines, Zone 1
Imperial Wharf station
Overground line, Zone 2
- Lease expires:
- Mar 3011
- Ground rent:
- £50 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2362 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,125 (104 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000