Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous two bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the twenty-sixth floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities.
- Superb twenty-sixth floor two bedroom apartment
- Carefully designed stylish interior with natural décor
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen
- Generous entertaining area with beautiful views
- Under floor heating throughout individual thermostat
- Concierge, communal areas and in-house fitness suite
- Excellent location for West Croydon rail station
- Contract assignment, completion Q3/Q4 2016
Saffron Square is moments away from West Croydon rail station and West Croydon Tramlink. The many amenities of Croydon are all within easy reach.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you want a fun, inexpensive night out, Reflex is great. You can usually count on cheap drinks, the people are friendly and there is always a way to get home no matter where you live!
A sandwich deli right in the heart of Croydon. The menu is different every day and the prices are great for the amount you get.
Surrey Street Market
Engrained in Croydon's history and open 6 days a week, you can pick up produce from pretty much any part of the world and it is also very cheap! My mum who still lives in Croydon is a fan of 3 bunches of bananas for only £1!
West Croydon station
West Croydon station
Wellesley Road station
- Lease expires:
- Mar 3011
- Ground rent:
- £350 per annum (2015)
- Service charge:
- Estimated £3.00 - £3.50 psqft
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 827 (76 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020