A superb two bedroom flat offering bright and well presented accommodation arranged over the raised ground floor featuring a fabulous rear garden.
- Fantastic two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous bay-fronted reception room
- Stylish integrated kitchen with island bi-folding doors
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master with fitted storage
- Smart bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Fabulous private rear garden access via bi-folding doors
- Excellent location for local amenities and transport links
The property is ideally situated moments from the beautiful green expanses and leisure facilities of Crystal Palace Park, and close to a wonderful selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Crystal Palace.
Crystal Palace locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pizza at the Palace
Serving great pizzas, I've been going to this restaurant for 25 years!
Mocktails and cocktails whilst enjoying lovely views of the City from the top of Crystal Palace Triangle.
Crystal Palace National Sports Centre
Crystal Palace National Sports Centre has everything you would want, from a pool, to a gym, to exercise classes.
Penge West station
Penge West station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £500 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,072 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 766 (71 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crystal Palace between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8080