Set within a beautifully converted school, this elegant apartment has a wonderfully light and airy atmosphere with a double-height reception room, two en suite bedrooms and off-street parking for two cars.
- Secure gated Victorian school conversion
- Quiet area close to transport links
- Beautiful high ceilings and large original sash windows
- Porter services and communal gardens
- Large open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Expansive reception room with dining area
- Second bedroom with views over the living room
- Impressive spiral staircase linking floors
This stunning home is within a short distance of Battersea Park, Wandsworth Road and Queenstown Road Stations with excellent links into central London. You also have the pleasures of Battersea Park and Clapham Common within walking distance.
Diamond Conservation Area locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Super comfy chairs that tilt backwards for extra comfort, careful you don't fall asleep though. Restaurant/café/bar inside and out.
M. Moen & Sons
An incredible butcher that's been in Clapham Old Town for years. There's always a queue out the door - pork pies, joints, game, the lot!
North St. Deli
In the heart of Clapham Old Town, this deli's very friendly staff sell freshly made salads and sandwiches.
Wandsworth Road station
Battersea Park station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £2661.91 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,124 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,592 (147 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111