Beautifully presented throughout, this well proportioned four bedroom period house features light and airy interiors with spacious décor combined with period features and an attractive private garden to the rear.
- Beautiful natural four bedroom mid-terrace period home
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Stylish reception room with dining area and garden access
- Large fitted kitchen with direct garden access
- Four well proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Scope for extensive loft conversion (STPP)
- Well kept private garden with a patio area
- Close to tube, over ground and future Cross Rail stations
Whitehall Gardens is a quiet residential street located close to the shops, bars and restaurants along Uxbridge Road and Acton High Street. Acton Town Underground Station is within easy reach.
Ealing Common locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Once it's past 5.30pm, all the fresh sushi goes half price - it's delicious! They also stock an array of Japanese food and drinks.
One of the most open parks in Ealing - a great place to have a picnic, go for a run or play sports.
As well as the delightful garden, this pub's Thursday night quiz is legendary! It also serves great food and a range of different ales.
Acton Town station
Ealing Common station
West Acton station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,227 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,521 (141 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550