This expansive and impressive four bedroom detached house boasts superb living and entertaining space, a stunning reception room, a beautiful garden with a fabulous summerhouse and off-street parking.
- Impressive fully-detached house with driveway
- Planning granted for two storey side & rear extension (2016)
- Gorgeous dining area with patio doors to garden
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Striking landscaped garden with large summer house
- Beautifully tiled throughout with underfloor heating
- Vast reception room with stunning spiral staircase
Located on a quiet residential street, the surrounding area provides a great range of local amenities and facilities with Brent Valley Golf Course also close by.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as fantastic play areas for kids of all ages, there is a maze and an animal park that houses birds, goats, sheep and peacocks. The peacocks roam free so be careful not to get chased by one as you walk around!
The Drayton Court Hotel
The biggest beer garden in London, weekly changing ales, a pool table and televisions showing multiple sports.
The Duke of Kent
Family-friendly pub, huge landscaped garden and a delicious menu.
Castle Bar Park station
Drayton Green station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,930 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,584 (240 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550