A wonderfully presented two bedroom flat benefiting from an attractive kitchen, amazing conservatory, a private south-facing garden and access to fantastic Nevern Square.
- Stunning lower ground level flat in period building
- Lovely reception room leading to fabulous conservatory
- Modern fitted kitchen with ample storage
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Fabulous south-facing garden with lovely patio area
- Access to lovely communal garden
Situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of South Kensington.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1000 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,083 (100 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000