Offering a wonderful location for transport links, this simply gorgeous three bedroom freehold house is arranged over four floors and offers a stunning garden, off-street parking and a high standard of interior décor.
- This fantastic three bedroom freehold house
- Features a great blend of gorgeous period features
- State-of-the-art fittings and fixtures
- Amazing landscaped garden and convenient off-street parking
- Breathtaking double reception room
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with dining and family area
- Amazing master bedroom with an en suite bathroom
- Superb location
A wealth of shops and amenities are on the doorstep and include restaurants, shops, bars and many others on Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,471 (229 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000