Set along a gorgeous garden square within moments of transport and amenities, this stunning studio flat is presented in wonderful condition offering spacious living and high-quality fixtures and fittings.
- Gorgeous second floor flat in period conversion
- Generous studio room with fitted wardrobes
- Fitted kitchen offering contemporary finish
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- High ceilings and quality fixtures and fittings
- Access to beautiful communal gardens
Nevern Square is set within moments of a wide range of local amenities and the Earls Court Exhibition Centre.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £1900 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,043 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 388 (36 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000