A rare opportunity to purchase this stunning detached Victorian property which offers a beautiful interior space highlighted with classic period features along with a delightful walled garden to the rear.
- Beautiful detached Victorian six bedroom house
- The house is believed to have been built in 1873
- Stunning walled garden stretching to approx. 120 feet
- Rare opportunity, being the first time to the market
- Gorgeous period interiors throughout over four floors
- Benefits from a cellar, morning room and drawing room
- Close to village amenities and transport links
- Built for Sir George Glyn, Rector of St Mary's Church
This beautiful street in Ewell is close to a main high street in Ewell for local amenities while also being on the same street as Ewell Castle School and St Marys Parish Church.
Ewell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An excellent place for children and families.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,784 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Epsom And Ewell Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,166 (294 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1500