Beautifully presented throughout, this fabulous one bedroom is situated within an outstanding development with access to state-of-the-art gymnasium, spa facilities with jacuzzi and swimming pool.
- Luxurious one bedroom apartment arranged fifth floor
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with ample dining space
- Sleek kitchen with BOSCH integrated appliances
- Spacious bedroom with smart fitted wardrobes
- Superb private balcony with views across park and reservoirs
- Under floor heating featuring zoned thermostatic controls
- Benefits from 24 hour concierge
- Completion estimated Q3 2017
Woodberry Park benefits from a desirable waterside location close to a range of local parkland including Clissold Park and Finsbury Park with a wide range of shops, amenities and eateries located in Stoke Newington.
Finsbury Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beans and Barley
A recently opened coffee shop on Green Lanes. They do an amazing granola fruit yoghurt in a jar!
Bun and Bar
I love the amazing cocktails at this burger joint!
Harringay Local Store
A farmers' market in a shop that even sells vinyl!
Manor House station
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2315
- Ground rent:
- £350 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £2500.38 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 522 (48 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes North East between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5007
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 we would like to inform you that the vendor of this property is associated with the Foxtons group.