This beautifully proportioned one bedroom apartment has been carefully created by interior designers and architects in the heart of Fitzrovia, offering a central, yet peaceful location in Rathlone Square.
- Good size one bedroom flat ideally located for the West End
- Generous reception with open plan kitchen + dining space
- Good sized bedroom and separate shower room
- Ample natural light with full height double glazed windows
- Comfort cooling and under floor heating throughout
- Superb newly built modern development
- Access to residents lounge, swimming pool + gym facilities
- Due for completion Q1 2017
A wide range of shops, boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants can be found around Great Portland Street, Charlotte Street and Oxford Street. Regent's Park is also close by.
Fitzrovia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as an intimate, homely atmosphere, the pizzas are delicious and very very affordable, starting at only £5!
One of world renowned chef Raymond Blanc's chain restaurants with delightful views over Covent Garden. Ideal for after work drinks or reasonably priced, freshly prepared meals.
The coolest coffee shop and cocktail bar in town! It's just a stones throw from Holborn Underground Station and serves proper coffee.
Tottenham Court Road station
Goodge Street station
Oxford Circus station
- Lease expires:
- Feb 3015
- Ground rent:
- £350 per annum (2015)
- Service charge:
- Est. £8.50 psqft
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 480 (44 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020