An impressive, extended three bedroom apartment presented in stunning condition which occupies the ground floor of a large semi-detached house.
- Property includes freehold to the building
- Opportunity to develop basement, planning granted
- Excellent living and entertaining space with log burner
- Master features an en suite shower room
- Fabulous bathroom with freestanding bath
- Hand-built integrated kitchen
- Superb rear garden with lighting and power points
- Utility room and ample storage in the basement
Situated to the west of Fulham Palace Road, the property is within easy reach of the Thames path and Bishops Park and the superb range of shops, bars and restaurants in both Fulham and Putney.
Fulham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Home of Fulham Football Club and a great day out!
The Duke's Head
The perfect spot for watching the Oxford/Cambridge Boat Race.
Fulham Palace Walled Garden
Beautifully maintained, the gardens are fantastic in the summer months!
Putney Bridge station
Parsons Green station
Barons Court station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,450 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,769 (164 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.