This stunning three bedroom split-level flat offers outstanding accommodation with spacious interiors, private garden and fabulous views over Bishops Park.
- Fabulous three bedroom split level flat
- Arranged over the lower and raised ground floors
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bi-folding doors opening onto a private rear patio garden
- Three spacious double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Underfloor heating throughout the apartment
- Integrated sound system with Sky + WIFI set up to all rooms
The property is situated overlooking the green open spaces of Bishop's Park and is served by the many bars, shops and restaurants of Fulham Road and Fulham High Street.
Fulham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A picturesque place to spend sunny Sunday afternoons.
A real gem in Fulham with a stunning setting along the Thames and a children's playground.
The White Horse
Overlooking Parson's Green, this world-famous pub is known for its vast beer selection, great wines and delicious food. There is a barbeque every night in the summer too!
Putney Bridge station
Parsons Green station
- Lease expires:
- Oct 2113
- Ground rent:
- £450 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,450 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,019 (94 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100