Thursday 27 October, 5pm to 8pm (Prebook only. Limited space. More info)
Enderby Wharf is a new riverside development for Greenwich comprising 688 studios and one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses, while each new home offers at least one balcony or terrace.
- Off-plan opportunities completing Q2/Q3 2017
- Fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances
- Sleek fitted bathrooms
- Private outside space (balcony or terrace)
- 24-hour concierge service and landscaped communal gardens
- Car parking with selected properties
- Private fully equipped residents' fitness suite
- Fronting riverside walkway into historic Greenwich centre
Situated on a winding bank of one of the world's most famous rivers, Enderby Wharf boasts west-facing views of Canary Wharf and the city beyond, while Greenwich Park is just a short stroll south.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Mediterranean food in the heart of Greenwich along bustling Greenwich Church Street. A wide and varied menu of dishes and cuisines and a great place for all the family.
Tai Won Mein
The craziest Chinese serving the BIGGEST plates of food one has ever seen!
The Cutty Sark
A really cosy pub, animal friendly, dining with a view and the best Sunday lunches in Greenwich!
Maze Hill station
Island Gardens station
North Greenwich station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020