Enderby Wharf is a new riverside development for Greenwich comprising 688 studios and one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses, while each new home offers at least one balcony or terrace.
- Properties available for immediate occupation
- Off-plan opportunities completing Q2/Q3 2017
- Every unit has floor to ceiling windows
- Private outside space (balcony or terrace)
- 24-hour concierge service and landscaped communal gardens
- Car parking with selected properties
- Private fully equipped residents' fitness suite
- Fronting riverside walkway into historic Greenwich centre
Situated on a winding bank of one of the world's most famous rivers, Enderby Wharf boasts west-facing views of Canary Wharf and the city beyond, while Greenwich Park is just a short stroll south.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hardys sweet shop in the centre of Greenwich is just like Willy Wonka's!!
Mediterranean food in the heart of Greenwich along bustling Greenwich Church Street. A wide and varied menu of dishes and cuisines and a great place for all the family.
Greenwich Foot Tunnel
One of the last remaining historic parts of Canary Wharf, the tunnels were built under the Thames to connect Greenwich and London Docklands.
Maze Hill station
Island Gardens station
North Greenwich station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020