A well presented three bedroom house situated within close proximity to Guildford town centre and with easy access to the A3 boasting, a bright open-plan kitchen, garden and off-street parking.
- A charming three bedroom house
- Newly refurbished and presented in great condition
- A bright open-plan kitchen with space for dining
- A new conservatory with access to a private rear garden
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Wooden floors throughout and original parquet floors
- Off-street parking
Yew Tree Drive is within close proximity to the amenities of Guildford town centre including Guildford Spectrum Leisure Centre and Stoke Park. Transport links include London Road Station (National Rail).
- Council tax:
- £1,557 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,068 (99 Sq M) approx.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.