Superb double fronted five bedroom Georgian-style detached house arranged over three floors offering fabulous period interiors located in the much desired area of Hadley Wood.
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Large reception room with period fireplace and French doors
- Light filled dining room with stunning bay window
- Fabulous kitchen featuring AGA cooker and breakfast island
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes
- Wonderful private rear garden with patio area
- Impressive lower ground garage with car lift to ground floor
- Beautifully set with views overlooking Hadley Common
Grove End House is located with views of the beautiful green open space of Hadley Common, while the fantastic range of shops, cafes and restaurants of nearby High Barnet are a short walk away.
Hadley Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A 200 year old bakery featured on ITV's 'Britain's Best Bakery'. They make an awesome salmon and cream cheese bagel!
Biggest pancakes you have ever soon. Best. Thing. Ever.
Ozzi's Burrito Shack
With fun and friendly staff, Ozzi's is one of the newer additions to Barnet High Street. Tasty, colourful and filling burritos with vibrant flavours and fresh ingredients. A great lunch option for those on the go.
Hadley Wood station
High Barnet station
New Barnet station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,794 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,407 (409 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnet between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5050