An amazing and stylishly presented four bedroom house offering expansive living space, including a stunning 36' reception room, wonderful master bedroom suite with study and a 45' roof terrace.
- A simply stunning and wonderfully unique four bedroom house
- Boasts breath-taking and exceptionally spacious interiors
- Interior designed to a high specification
- Fantastic 36' reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish eat-in kitchen leading to garden
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
- Superb private garden and an impressive roof terrace
- Further benefits from a double garage and a sauna
Situated moments from the extensive shops, bars and restaurants of Craven Park Road and Harlesden High Street, Bolton Road is close to a superb range of shops and amenities. The nearest underground station is Willesden Junction.
Harlesden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This quirky restaurant serves American-style food. On Tuesdays, you can get a burger and a beer for £12 and every other Sunday they have a live jazz night.
Situated in Gladstone Park, this café serves amazing breakfasts, great coffee and baked treats straight from the oven, including mouth-watering cakes. It's open from Friday to Sunday.
Putt in the Park
A really fun course for all ages and only £8pp.
Willesden Junction station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,615 (335 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8090 9800