A charming four bedroom Edwardian terrace house arranged over three floors boasting spacious accommodation throughout, a spacious private garden to the rear and an excellent Hendon location.
- Edwardian terraced house built in 1924
- A bay-fronted reception room with coal effect gas fire
- Dining room with functional coal fire grate
- Kitchen with garden access and integrated appliances
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Benefiting from gas central heating & double glazing
- Ample storage plus Upper floors extend over the alleyway
- Wonderful front and rear gardens
The property is superbly located with good access to local shops, schools and green open spaces. On the doorstep to fantastic transport networks and close to Hendon Central underground station for links around the city.
Hendon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hendon Park Café
Fantastic smoothies, milkshakes and sushi. It's Kosher too!
One of the oldest pubs in the area. They do great cheap drinks, a dartboard and the owner's two cats really rule the place. Be nice or the moggys will ask you to leave!
Temple Health Foods
Well stocked store for the healthier amongst us.
Hendon Central station
Brent Cross station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,397 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,286 (119 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Temple Fortune between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1444