Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique three bedroom fourth floor mews house boasts a stunning reception room, exquisite modern kitchen with space to dine and a lovely master bedroom.
- Exquisite three bedroom four floored mews house
- Stunning lower ground floor modern eat-in kitchen
- Expansive reception room with feature fireplace
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Two further good sized bedrooms both with en-suites
- Set on a beautiful quiet mews street
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
Napier Place is a picturesque mews street set moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of Kensington High Street and Holland Park Avenue. Whilst the green open spaces of Holland Park is also within easy reach.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
K West Hotel & Spa
Frequented by celebrities, this out-of-the-way hotel has an amazing spa and a glam rock inspired afternoon tea too!
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Kensington (Olympia) station
West Kensington station
Barons Court station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,800 (167 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000