Elegantly arranged on the third floor of a striking development this wonderful one bedroom apartment offers stylish décor throughout.
- Beautifully presented one bedroom flat
- Contemporary development with lift and daytime concierge
- Provides access to landscaped communal gardens
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with dining space
- Designer kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Generous bedroom with luxurious interiors
- Features real oak stripped engineered flooring throughout
- Completion due ?Quarter 3? 2016
Central House is ideally situated moments from the vibrant, thriving West London town centre of Hounslow, which offers a plethora of amenities. Transport links are also within easy reach with Hounslow Central Station just moments away.
Hounslow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I often walk my dog in this park. It's a lovely green space in the summer and there's a children's play area too.
The most delicious sweet and savoury Indian snacks you will ever taste!
Run by the National Trust, it's a fab place to spend a sunny Sunday afternoon - walks by the lake, space for frizbie, or a cream tea at the café.
Hounslow Central station
Hounslow East station
- Lease expires:
- Mar 3014
- Ground rent:
- £350 per annum (2014)
- Service charge:
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 488 (45 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes South West between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2100