A beautifully presented two bedroom flat in a detached period property on a tree-lined street, benefiting from exceptionally high ceilings, and superb communal gardens.
- Peaceful and leafy Hillmarton Conservation Area
- Arranged on the raised ground floor of a stunning conversion
- Elegant reception room with ornate cornicing and fireplace
- Semi open plan kitchen with stylish fixtures
- Charming bathroom with ample storage space
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with high ceilings
- All rooms flooded with natural light
- Large, beautifully maintained communal gardens
Located in the peaceful and leafy Hillmarton Conservation Area equidistant to the shopping and nightlife of Angel, Camden and Kentish Town. A short walk from the Piccadilly Line (Caledonian Road) gives rapid access to King's Cross as well as the West End.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
This butchers sells award-winning meat. Simples.
Caledonian Road station
Holloway Road station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Sep 3011
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £114 per month (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 801 (74 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000