Enviably paced on a popular residential road in sought-after De Beauviour Town, this stylish two bedroom house offers a host of period features perfectly blended with contemporary fixtures and a stunning rear garden.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom period house
- Boasting high quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Exceptional reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Charming rear garden ideal for summer entertaining
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage space
- Offering a stylish exposed glass staircase
- Ideally placed on the doorstep to amenities and transport
The property is set close to De Beauvoir Square which is a unique picturesque garden located moments from a multitude of amenities found on Kingsland Road, while vibrant Upper Street with its cosmopolitan bars and restaurants is within close proximity.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bread and Butter
Serving the best breakfasts in Dalston, lovely fresh organic food, amazing juice and great coffee. The tortilla with loads of cheese is a great hangover cure!
I love a weekend walk along Regent's Canal with a glass of rosé from Towpath.
Long lazy Sundays or a swift ale after a busy day at work, The Baring is an ever popular watering hole that also has a serious Tuesday night quiz!
Dalston Junction station
Dalston Kingsland station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,400 (130 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000