Located within the heart of the Canonbury Conservation Area this outstanding three bedroom period house offers elegant living and entertaining space with an 80' x 50' rear orchard garden.
- A simply stunning three bedroom freehold house
- Set over four exceptionally stylish, light filled floors
- Beautiful double reception room with two feature fireplaces
- Sociable kitchen with open plan dining area with fireplace
- Master bedroom with floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes
- Two additional, generous bedrooms with storage space
- Sleek bathroom with roll top bath, additional shower room
- A very rare, expansive rear garden with a secluded orchard
Bingham Street is a charming residential street conveniently located for the amenities of Newington Green while the elite restaurants, bars and boutiques of Upper Street are also close by. Transport links include Canonbury Station (National Rail).
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
Bread and Butter
Serving the best breakfasts in Dalston, lovely fresh organic food, amazing juice and great coffee. The tortilla with loads of cheese is a great hangover cure!
Dalston Junction station
Essex Road station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,017 (187 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000