A fabulous one bedroom flat offering a very spacious interior with a fantastic balcony, bright rooms and a great location moments from High Street Kensington.
- Wonderful one bedroom first floor flat
- High ceilings and a fantastic private balcony
- Reception room with French doors opening onto the balcony
- Set within a beautifully kept period conversion
- Situated on a quiet residential one way street
- Stylish fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Spacious double bedrooms with fitted storage
- Balcony access from baedroom
The property is situated on the first floor within a very smart period town house on a quiet street, very close to a vast array of high street shops and amenities on High Street Kensington. The nearest underground station is High Street Kensington.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Eggs as many ways as you can imagine... This restaurant is particularly good for brunch and it's close to Notting Hill Underground Station too.
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £150 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1938 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 611 (56 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000