This contemporary two bedroom apartment offers state-of-the-art interiors beautifully designed throughout by an architect and features sleek concrete floors, discrete storage and high ceilings.
- Stylish two bedroom lower ground floor apartment
- Bay fronted reception with ample space to dine
- Open plan kitchen with top of the range appliances
- Island with hidden sink
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Second bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Under floor heating and intelligent lighting
- Beautiful finish throughout with designer features
Kensington Court is a picturesque street lined with tall trees and traditional, red brick mansion buildings offering swift access to Kensington High Street and Kensington Gardens.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Gloucester Road station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3013
- Ground rent:
- £25 per annum (2015)
- Service charge:
- £2998 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 787 (73 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000