This fantastic two bedroom fourth floor flat (with lift) is set within a beautiful red brick mansion block and is moments from the famous Kensington Gardens boasting stunning interiors and in excellent condition.
- Amazing two bedroom fourth floor flat with lift
- Part of a stunning period mansion block
- Beautiful front-aspect reception room with feature fireplace
- Bright master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second sizeable double bedroom
- Well equipped kitchen and sleek bathroom
- Overlooking Kensington Court's gardens
- Close to Kensington Gardens
Kensington Court is close to a wide array of shops, restaurants and services on Kensington High Street while the green spaces of Kensington Gardens are on the doorstep.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Gloucester Road station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Mar 3011
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £3995 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 683 (63 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000