A fantastic two bedroom sleek and stylish duplex flat, boasting light and airy interiors, placed in a desirable school conversion minutes from King's Cross.
- Stunning two bedroom flat in Victorian school conversion
- Impressive double height reception room with dining space
- Mezzanine master bedroom with stylish mirror wall feature
- En suite shower room and private roof terrace
- Second generously sized bedroom and bathroom
- Dedicated gated secure off-street parking space
- Close proximity to Kings Cross Waitrose and Granary Square
- Moments from Eurostar with direct rail to Paris and Brussels
King's Cross is London's newest fashionable quarter with cinema, bathing pond, award winning restaurants, the University of the Arts, parks and galleries. York Way is conveniently positioned just east of King's Cross.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
A great burrito place that usually gives out tasters every day.
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
King's Cross St. Pancras station
lines, Zone 1
- Lease expires:
- Apr 2999
- Ground rent:
- £250 per annum (2015)
- Service charge:
- £2600 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,030 (95 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000